Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dodgersfan2134

Vividcraft 3 [Modpackage] Mytown, Lockette, Extrafirma, CustomNPC, minepainter, and MORE! 0.78.17

69 posts in this topic

Thanks for the ideas of harbor and zeppelin tower. I really appreciate.

Hi

I am having a issue with the Leather water sac mod. anytime I hover the mouse over its items my game crashes.

I am using the mod pack that was provided.

everything else works fine.

I noticed that there is a updated version of the mod but it needs to be updated on the server before i can use.

I hope this solves the issue.

Please could you take a look.

I really appreciate..

One other thing. I never had a answer about Dynamap,

I love this server.

Djakuta, posting a crash-report and forge mod loader log will help others to help you :)

You can copy/paste the contents of log files to http://paste2.org and then give the URL here in this thread.

Hey DJakuta. Yes you can paste your crash report here in a spoiler as well. 

About crash, this has been happening to some players. Seems to not be happening to players with fresh installs. But I updated to the latest version of Leather Water sac. It should now be included in the mod package once I updated it a few movements. 

If you are still having this issues after the update, post your IGN here so I can remove the bladder from your inventory. 

Hi.

Thanks for fixing the Leather water sac issue.

I have 2 other problems.

I cannot make Leather. I sealed a barrel with Lime water and  hide a weak ago in real time and is not ready,

Then i sealed another barrel 3 days ago and the same thing happened.

Also My Charcoal pit don't work.

Here goes my Forge modloader log.

All help is appreciated.

I have been playing TFC for a long time and have gotten to red steel on other servers.

Thank you for this amazing server.

http://paste2.org/YmwGPkmP

Taking this down for a few hours see if I can do something. I have no idea why this is happening to the barrels, they were working before. As for the charcoal pit, I couldn't reproduce an error. 

I fixed the issue with the barrels. I'm in the process of adding time to the world, so don't log in until its done and I post here or it will kill you over and over.  

Ok, all done. Server back up. If you get lag, its updating the ticks on the chunks, Should not last long. If you have trouble with charcoal pit, make sure your doing it right. If you have trouble with pit going off, destroy it and build the pit in a different block. 

Once again Thank you for fixing this issue.

Whatever you did it fixed both problems.

Thanks for this amazing server.

If someone wants to join Oceanview, let me know here. Come check out the town at its spawn point! Town needs wood, and a library for enchanting table. There are plots for new homes, and a few vacant homes too. The town also needs a harbor to travel to equator for farming. All work in progress.

Hi.

Everything is working perfectly.

I am having a problem with NEI witch i use just to check the recipes.

You told me you have it working on your client and you would upload then.

Could I bother you for your client  files?

Thanks

hey my game keeps crashing when  i install the mod here is the crash report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// There are four lights!Time: 6/14/14 1:46 PMDescription: Initializing gamejava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: tradebooth/block/BlockTradeBoothStorageat java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: tradebooth.block.BlockTradeBoothStorageat net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)... 35 moreCaused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class tradebooth.block.BlockTradeBoothStorage has interface net.minecraft.world.storage.IThreadedFileIO as super classat java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)... 37 moreA detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Head --Stacktrace:at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)-- Initialization --Details:Stacktrace:at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)-- System Details --Details:Minecraft Version: 1.6.4Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle CorporationJava VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle CorporationMemory: 233546320 bytes (222 MB) / 331874304 bytes (316 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1GAABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) usedSuspicious classes: FML and Forge are installedIntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 17 mods loaded, 17 mods activemcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedFML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedForge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructedtfc_coremod{0.78.17} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructedleatherwatersac{3.2.B78} [Leather Water Sac] (1.6.4_LeatherWaterSacTFC_3.2.B78_HF7+.zip) Unloaded->Constructedanimalbikes{2} [AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_1.6.2-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->ConstructedArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.2 v1.4.4} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips (1).zip) Unloaded->ConstructedBiblioCraft{1.5.0} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructedcustomnpcs{1.6.4} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.6.2-1.6.4 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructedterrafirmacraft{0.78.17} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.78.17 (1).jar) Unloaded->ConstructedExtraFirma{1.1.0} [ExtraFirma] (extrafirma-universal-1.0.4-1.6.4 (2).jar) Unloaded->ConstructedForgePerms{1.6.1.7} [ForgePerms] (forgeperms-1.6.1.7.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedPermissionsEx{1.5.0.0} [PermissionsEx] (forgeperms-1.6.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructedmod_MinePainter{0.1.7f1} [MinePainter] (minepainter-0.1.7f1-mc1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->ConstructedMyTown{1.6.1.13} [MyTown] (MyTown-1.6.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructedtradeboothmod{0.6.2.1} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.2.1.zip) Unloadedmod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4 (2).zip) UnloadedLaunched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965LWJGL: 2.9.0OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7520G GL version 4.2.12422 Compatibility Profile Context 13.152.1.1000, ATI Technologies Inc.Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'Type: Client (map_client.txt)Resource

Do a fresh install, and use the mod package. Try to add more ram to the JVM argument. I recommend installing everything that's vividcraft in its own directory. You can view my install video if you need help, and you can skip to parts you need to watch. 

ZanMinimap might be an issue, you can try REIminimap if thats causing the crash. 

In my opinion, Archimedes' Ships is too overpowered. You can build ships made out of a thousand blocks with cannons. Y' know? Bang bang? You should replace that with the Small Boats mod, it may use vanilla items so I advise using CustomNPCs to make a recipe for the boats - Individual, non customizable boats. If you're reading this, thank you. I would like to receive a reply anytime soon. Thank you. (I don't mean to sound rude btw)

Are there many people who play this server? If so at what times? I started playing on the server last night and got myself all set up in a new home.