Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zandrov02

[Offline] Zandrov's Server No Whitelist or PVP

65 posts in this topic

Come check out my MC v1.6.2 Server: SandBoxed
It has 50 slots available, 4GB of dedicated ram running on a Hi-Speed Low Ping Server based in Chicago.

Sandboxed has a helpful and growing community.
(over 600 unique players have visited since December wow!)

We have recently added a coin based economy using CustomNPCs and MyTown.
SkyMart has also been recently added with over 40 vendors buying/selling/trading all kinds of items.
Quests and dungeon crawling will be coming soon.
Come and be one of the first to blaze your trail and get boxed in!

IP: sandboxed.us.to

Rules:

Respect other players.

No swearing.

No fighting.

PLEASE keep it family friendly.

No Intentional griefing.

Breaking these rules=BAN

Mods:

Client Side Mods You Must Download:

Helpful tips for installing mods:

Put the files downloaded in -  .minecraftmods   (usualy c:Usersyour user nameAppDataRoaming.minecraftmods)

If you play using the Technic Launcher put the files - c:Usersyour user nameAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksterrafirmacraftmods

YouTube Tutorial how to add mods this tells you how for 1.6.1 you want 1.6.2 but the method is the same.

Forge loader is a much easier method than injecting. - if you need it Minecraft Forge Installer 1.6.2  this installs to your client Minecraft Forge v9.10.1.871 which is what TFC was built on.

Any questions on how to get the mods working please msg me or post, thanks.

Texture Packs that I recommend with TFC:

Optional Texture Pack I Use: 

I found this one of the TFC forums, its changes TFC blocks only v4.0.3 Download Link  it's 13MB  : this file goes in your .minecraftresourcepacks folder and u load it in game under Options / Resource Packs

I wanted more changed textures other than just the TFC blocks, so i grabbed a bunch of packs and borrowed the textures I liked from each pack.

I added thoes textures to the TFC pack to make a combo pack:  Download Link it's 74MB : this file goes in your .minecraftresourcepacks folder and u load it in game under Options / Resource Packs

the HD textures take a bit longer to load, so the load time of minecraft is increased, but once your in game, nice!!!

it is also recommended to use the OptiFine Mod with HD texturepacks. OptiFine Mod this goes in .minecraftmods 

Edit: Feb 18th 2014

SkyMart is finished wooot!

Pictures of SkyMart

Posted Image

Above is the Count Your Change Court Yard portion of SkyMart, with many buildings that have vendors who want to buy your items or sell you more stuff!

Posted Image

Above shows 5 of the 7 coins we are using that are offered in customnpc. Bronze, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald.

Posted Image

Above is is Gub Gub - he is in the Four Corners Trade District of SkyMart

Posted Image

Above is a simple look at what you will see when you click on a vendor. Finaly a use for thoes Gems!

Hope to see you in game!

Please post a reply for any mods you would like added or any other comments thanks.

Ignore this post

This is not funny :angry:

Sorry about all the ... there was a conundrum and i had to delete them and fill in the blanks again.

how long are the years

Usually a couple rl days. but the years are kind of glitchy currently. the year should be 1004 but its not.

How long is the server gonna be down for Zan?

Server is now on a gigabit speed host, with crash protection, if it goes down it's back up in 3mins.

This is an amazing server, best of the TFC community. Should definitely join!

ok so today i got banned off the server for planting uber holes in the map in my town and another.

howerver i did not do this action and i expect for the server owner to pardon me because i have done nothing one thing came to another and i just got banned.

and i don't even know how anything like this happens like i can't even get a texture pack!

your sincerely - mrtwilight1

Hey zandrov its staticwafflz nd freaking zolitar banned me cause moress was being as asshole and wouldent give me my items back that was added to the blacksmith

please unban me and get me my items back

items 41 copper ingots 10 bismuth bronze ingots 8 bismuth ingots and 20 tetra and copper ore combined plz respond

and cause i was realy pissed off that moress whouldent give me them back toyeah i was swearing some but out of agner and frustration

And ps zolitar never gave me a warning he just banned me

it's a pity that smart moving doesn't work here, i would have liked to join you, not practically though :) i'm a hermit

Hey zandrov its staticwafflz nd freaking zolitar banned me cause moress was being as asshole and wouldent give me my items back that was added to the blacksmith

please unban me and get me my items back

items 41 copper ingots 10 bismuth bronze ingots 8 bismuth ingots and 20 tetra and copper ore combined plz respond

and cause i was realy pissed off that moress whouldent give me them back toyeah i was swearing some but out of agner and frustration

And ps zolitar never gave me a warning he just banned me

Same here i got banned for no reason too and i had red steel :(

MR twilight they destroyed your base and looted everything now it just a big hill

MR twilight they destroyed your base and looted everything now it just a big hill

What!!!??? i did nothing and zolitar banned me!!!

I will tell their host to take the server down this is going too far!

It's forbidden to loot and look what they did they looted me! it clearly says NO LOOTING!!!

and plus black knight might want to play on the server!

Try to keep the flaming and drama off the forums. If you have a complaint, send him a message. No one needs to know your private affairs.

twilight he runs the server on his internet connection i yhink and i also zolitar is abusing his powers as an admin

and

twilight he runs the server on his internet connection i yhink and i also zolitar is abusing his powers as an admin

and

A. Zolitar has a dedicated host.

B. He can do what he wishes, he owns the server.

C. He banned you for the exact thing your doing here.

Now stop flaming on the public forum. Bring it up in a private message

No moress i have 0 fucks for you at any given moment

THIS IS A FREE FUCKING COUNTRY I CAN DO AS I WANT

--

There are still laws in the US you know right? It's democracy, not anarchy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_aspects_of_computing#Internet_Law

as you can see here, the internet is international, and so the laws of an individual state or nation do not apply on it, instead it's considered a self governing body. In essence, freedom of speech and expression laws in your own country can be overruled by website admins, as the internet exists globally and not within one governing body.

You can either be civil or leave.