Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zandrov02

[Offline] Zandrov's Server No Whitelist or PVP

65 posts in this topic

Sandboxed has gone back to default port. please delete :25566 from the IP you have to connect to the server.

to connect to SandBoxed;

IP: sandboxed.us.to

see ya there!

Moress, the ashes of the old shall become the roots of the new, as I'm planning to join this server! Say hello to my empire in potence!

zandrov have you fixed My ip so i can join oncemore? 

so what's your IP?

I will have zolitar check logs and see if your IP is the same as stormkiller112

his was the last IP banned for griefing.

EDIT:

...and in case you have some how forgotten,

Sandboxed does not tolerate swearing on the forum or in game.

You aparently have the inability not to do so.

Perhaps Sandboxed isn't a server suited to your specific play style, just move on and smile.

-Zolitar

EDIT.

4 days untill the new mods!!

SkyMart is finished wooot!

Posted Image

Above is the Count Your Change Court Yard portion of SkyMart, with many buildings that have vendors who want to buy your items or sell you more stuff!

Posted Image

Above shows 5 of the 7 coins we are using that are offered in customnpc. Bronze, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald.

Posted Image

Above is is Gub Gub - he is in the Four Corners Trade District of SkyMart

Posted Image

Above is a simple look at what you will see when you click on a vendor. Finaly a use for thoes Gems!

Friday hurry up already!!!!

please check the first post in this thread for download links to the 3 new mods and some info on where to put the files.

any questions on how to get the mods working please msg me or post, thanks.

I've added a last minute mod to the list of mods going live Friday!

omg the pig is so fast lol

please make sure to download all 4 mods for friday

btw wafflez was part of it, i wouldnt recommend letting him back lol

figured as much when he complained about the IP ban, when it was your IP that got the ban...

WOOT it's offical, the mods are now active and working great.

hope to see you there!!

Seems I was in error how I linked to the mods for download. I put them in my dropbox and offered links from there. I got a private message from Kittychanley a TFC Forum and Wiki Admin informing me that I was violating a handful of copyright laws by linking off of my dropbox. I am in error here, I am very sorry to the authors of the mods, I was just trying to make it easier to get the correct version of the mods. I have since changed the links of these mods posted here to the links found from the authors web sites, or forum posts.

-Zandrov02

Very cool neat server great staff recoomend to join it straight away

Hello Zandrov i have been ill sorry i havent been on but i shall be on within the next couple of days. -BRADBLOCKS

Zandrov would you PLZ let me back on the server i swear i was not apart of the explosion. let me ask you this why would i try so hard to get back on the server then blow it up?

and PLz PLz stop IP banning people just character ban it screws things up... PLZ read and allow me to join once more

I Apologize deeply, however... Zandrov02's Server.. will no longer available for the time being.

We may bring the server back.. depending if Zolitar gets back into TFC... Sorry guys.

Until next we meet. -Zandrov02