Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Servers?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Aislo

Aislo

Freshly Spawned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Anyone started a terrafirmacraft server?
If anyone has i would like to join.

cornbread4u2

cornbread4u2

Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Anyone started a terrafirmacraft server?
If anyone has i would like to join.

i know that some of the guys from irc had jumped in a personal server of theirs to try it out, im sure that there will be more popping up that you could partake in. just be patient, stay active in irc and people will prob invite you in anyway.

DarkLadyPhoenix

DarkLadyPhoenix

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
I'd also love a server once the build is reletavely stable. :)
I've been poking around in few servers until someone has one going.
A caveat though, I need to have the "creepers do no damage to blocks" mod also, so no idea if anyone is planning that or not, but I really can't stand rebuilding hours of work.
I do not use REI, smart moving or any of that other crap. TFC only for proper testing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users