Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Nikuksis

PaintedCraft[128x/64x TFC 0.79.xx]

48 posts in this topic

This texture pack i create for myself just for neat look of tfc and for comfort  game atmosphere.

This pack based on two Minecraft texture packs : Dieluter's Texture Pack(which mostly uses World of Warcraft textures) for a block textures, Bordercraft texture pack for an items textures.

This is not a completed texture pack.

I will upload new versions as soon as i will draw.

Progress:

Block:

Environment(100%)

Planks and wooden blocks(100%)

Ores(100%)

Agricultures(100%)

Devices(100%)

Items:

Metals tools and materials(100%)

Planks, columns, logs, pottery (100%)

Seeds, saplings (100%)

Food(100%)

Stones and minerals(100%)

Entities:

Animals(95%) - all except deer, pheasant

Enemies(100%)

Armors(10%) - blue and red steel are present

Random screenshots:

image.png

image.png

2014_02_08_17_00_08.png

Raw stones:

2015_10_27_22_42_30.png

Cobblestones and chiseled

2015_10_27_22_47_12.png

Bricks and gravel

2015_10_27_22_51_27.png

Planks,logs and doors

2015_10_27_22_59_23.png

Vegetation

2015_10_27_23_04_28.png

2015_10_27_23_04_55.png

Several crops

2015_10_27_23_25_14.png

Items

2015_10_27_23_33_38.png

Download x64 pack

Download x128 pack

Screenshot comparison for x64 and x128: x64 screenshot, x128 image

V0.11 Added x64 resolution, added missing block textures, reworked some rocks. Added missing opaque leaves for low graphic sittings.

V0.10 Updated to b79.15. I lost all my almost done v0.9 armors, but im too lazy to paint them again, so still no armors and no deer, but all new b79 done ;)

Also several GUIs can be bugged or not present, you can fix it by deleting it from texture pack at assts/textures/terrafirmacraft/guis/

v0.8: Remake of some brick blocks, corn. Decrease resolution of rock items and leaves to x64 to increase performance(that doubles my FPS without much picture difference)

v0.7: New guis, ores, minor fixes

v0.6: b78 compatibility
v0.4: Fixed knapping/clay guis, added anvil and blueprint gui.
v0.3: Updated some items textures, Forge and Bloomery animations, all GUIs except anvil.
v0.2: Made almost all blocks and items textures.

Compatible with 0.79.xx

2.JPG

4.JPG

Edited by Nikuksis

Nice, the screenshots look really good.

This is a great texture pack. Definitely should give it a try!

Well, i have updated new textures for build 78. But theres still lots of temp textures, no poor/rich ores yet, and no armors.

Whats new in v0.5:
-added berry bushes textures
-added berries textures
-renamed dirt and sand textures for proper use in b78
-added acacia textures
-added fence textures
-added jute textures
-replaced willow door texture
New in v 0.6:
-added straw bed
-edited sparse grass
-added gaiser water
-added missed items
-renamed croplands for b78
-added TradeBooth textures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u2jbCFfJLAdWdnaFJWUmRTOFE/edit?usp=sharing

This is a gorgeous pack. I love it, and redid my buildings to take advantage of the beautiful textures.

It looks gorgeous, alas for some reason my MInecraft (164) doesn't want to show it (latest TFC build) even though other packs work fine (it is in the same location as working packs).

Ahh well, maybe one day.

Franbo, did you unzip it? Try out v0.8 it works faster.

I also tried to draw Deer, but its model is so ugly strange, that i prefer to use default texture for them :)

Thanks for feedback

I'll try v0.8 ;-)

I hadn't tried unzipping it since all my other texture packs just work with the .zip file in the resourcepacks folder so I didn't think I needed to. You are course quite correct, unzipped it seems to work fine (although I won't get a chance to put it through its' paces until tomorrow).

Thanks for the quick response!

I hadn't tried unzipping it since all my other texture packs just work with the .zip file in the resourcepacks folder so I didn't think I needed to. You are course quite correct, unzipped it seems to work fine (although I won't get a chance to put it through its' paces until tomorrow).

I dont know why, seems like i made something wrong, but my zipped textures dont work. May be the size of pack is too big or something...

Just so you know; I have been using the pack all of today and it's great!

It's a little darker than I am used to (not surprising since I primarily use BDCraft Sphax), but it looks very good, and I love the differentiation it gives me between the various blocks in the game.

The single niggle I have come across is that when I use a vessel for casting, the text that shows the number of units of metal/alloy in the vessel (after the ore has been melted in the kiln) is a little bit hard to read... ok it's finicky, the only bit that I need to squint a little is the left most number when I have a lot of alloy in there...  ;-).

Otherwise.... Great Work!

I dont know why, seems like i made something wrong, but my zipped textures dont work. May be the size of pack is too big or something...

I was having the same issue, and Nagydeak helped me.  Apparently instead of packing up the folder, you need to go into the folder and select all the contents, then pack that up.  Worked perfectly for me.

I will fix some guis in next version 

I was having the same issue, and Nagydeak helped me.  Apparently instead of packing up the folder, you need to go into the folder and select all the contents, then pack that up.  Worked perfectly for me.

Thanks, i will use that =)

You should make a file available that has the correctly repacked files. Right now it does not show up as a resource pack.

The basic way to fix it:

1. open the zip file in windows and open the folder.2. Highlight the 3 things (assets folder, pack, and pack.mcmeta)3. copy them to a temporary location

4. re-zip them and name the file Paintedcraft_128xTFC0.78.xx.zip or similar5. delete the temporary files

I love the texture pack, if you could finish the textures of the armor and animals ... I really appreciate it!

Im already fixed packing problem, just wait for bunch apdates(armor items) thne ill upload it.

I think i should not make armor models textures, because character skins are still 16x quality, and no need to make an hd armors for them. But armors items in progress.

Hey man, totally love the texture pack, some GUI,s are not correct yet I noticed (the food table and casting liquid ingots into molds, so unless I shift click its quite confusing to place them, any plans to change that?

Greetz

Biletooth

FIRST POST ON TFC FORUMS :D

Yes, i already fixed that. You can just delete this texture from gui folder to use original one until i upload new version. Just dont want to upload 1000 versions, just wait until i finish armor items =) THey are uin progress and will look like that: Posted Image

Nice looking forward to download!

Thank you for your efforts,

Bile

love it and mix the misa sky into your texturepack because the nights would be nicer :)

Could you downgrade the whole pack to a 64 pixel-type?

I have always wondered why my tree leaves don't look like the pictures. Everything else is fine.

This looks really good, but I don't have a computer that can handle this yet .-. I'll give it a try when I do.