Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
InsaneJ

[0.79.30.925] HappyDiggers - The most popular public TFC server - Now also TechNode Firmacraft 3.7.1 (unofficial TFC)

512 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am not sure where to post this, however this is my collection of bugs/glitches and possible exploits.

Bugs -

-Mobs

-Zombie

-Resurrection will show a head on the ground, however upon death it will sometimes destroy a block such as a fence if spawned on top or between.

-Zombies will often spawn with vanilla items such as Chain and swords that may or may not have vanilla enchants. (Fire resist, bane, water breathing, protection naming only a few that have dropped.)

-Vanilla Spiders, Zombies, and Skeletons will often spawn, and often along with vanilla items.

-Blocks

-Obsidian allows one to travel to the nether. Above ceiling of the nether if one builds it above 128 depth. (This will cause server problems, as well as inventory bugs and potential exploit.) (Update: Last news it was deactivated)

-Items

-Vanilla item drops as well as enchanted items.

-Mob Heads dropping from vanilla mobs.

Will add more soon.

Thank you,

Josephine Hapsberg

Thanks for the feedback!

The servers have been updated to TerraFirmaCraft 0.79.19.708 which should solve the knapping problem.. The problem with riding mules still persists unfortunately. I haven't had time to re-create the problem on a regular forge server so we haven't submitted a bug report for that yet. Thanks everyone for submitting your crash reports.

It's a bit of a hassle trying to get environmental damage to work without any additional side effects. I've tried to disable the vanilla mobs from spawning. So far I haven't seen any more of them. The vanilla items that were sometimes dropped by vanilla mobs should now be banned. This means that players shouldn't be able to pick up and/or use those items. If people have picked up those items they will be removed from their inventories upon selecting them. I've listed a bunch of vanilla items like tools, weapons, armor, ingots, bows. Let me know if I missed any items that need to be banned. Unfortunately we can't get the items to be removed as soon as they are dropped so if we haven't gotten rid of all the vanilla mobs, you may encounter a vanilla item here and there that you can't pick up. We'll keep at it and hopefully make them disappear altogether.

Vanilla arrows still hanging around, but looking much better, not seen a vanilla mob yet.

In game username: POGOSTER
How long have you been playing TFC: Just starting!
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Looking for a REAL challenge
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Respect the staff and members of the server

POGOSTER has been added to the HC whitelist.

There was an issue with the server where players using the current recommended Forge version (10.13.4.1448) would sometimes get disconnected with a message telling them their Forge was out of date. This was due to a bug in the BungeeCord proxy. It has been updated.

Players should now be able to join with the current TFC (0.79.20) and Forge (10.13.4.1448) installed without getting that message.

So first time ever i have tried to log onto the sever and I am banned. reason is 2 blocks i greifed. um yet i have yet to even log onto the server. And banned by player jiro_89. What kind of crap is that. 

Thank you for taking the time to post more details on our forum. For those interested, here.

Jiro is going to take a look at what's going on and get back to you. If there's a mixup in user names I'm sure we can clear this up.

In game username: Imofexios
How long have you been playing TFC: 3 years on and off
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'm older gamer and im fan of real challenge.
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: 1. Respect the staff and other players

Imofexios has been added to the HC whitelist.

Typhonono, I believe I resolved the username mismatch issue. I've posted an update on your HappyDiggers forum post.

In game username: Octothorpe
How long have you been playing TFC: I was on the old TFC world, not sure to be honest. I have experience however.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Mainly to join all of the other guys that just applied for it and got in, it's rather boring on the regular world and I wouldn't mind a challenge.
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: "5. Lag shall not be complained about. Mentioning of the 'l' word is forbidden."

In game username: LiSh4

How long have you been playing TFC: I've played TFC since vanilla minecraft version 1.6.4. I'm not experienced with everything, but a challenge where you need to learn seems fun.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'm part of a town and we've decided to apply, mostly because resources seem almost unreachable on the regular world. Also, lots of land NOT claimed? I'll take that any day, even on Hard mode.

Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: "[2] See rule 1. This means not stealing or griefing."

LiSh4 and Octothorpe have been added to the HC whitelist.

In game username: TheMegaDim
How long have you been playing TFC: For 3 day, however I love a challenge and this mod gives it to me.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'm part of a town and we've decided to apply, mostly because resources seem almost unreachable on the regular world. Also, lots of land NOT claimed? I'll take that any day, even on Hard mode..
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Rule 1: No greifing or stealing

Edited by TheMegaDim

in game username: SuperstuHD

How long have you been playing TFC: yesterday

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'm part of a town and we've decided to apply, mostly because resources seem almost unreachable on the regular world. Also, lots of land NOT claimed? I'll take that any day, even on Hard mode.

Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: lag shall not be complained about. 

TheMegaDim and SuperstuHD have been added to the HC whitelist.

Haven't been on the server for quite some time. Did everyone move to the hardcore server ? I'm seeing only about 3 - 5 players online on the regular server these days, also if you select hardcore on the dynmap, it's just black forever, refusing to load the map.

It seems to be random - sometimes people are on HC, sometimes HC is empty, lot of people on Regular. Dynmap for HC is shown ok now. Sometimes it can load slowly e.g. because of server restart or some other reason. Just wait a bit and reload.

Haven't been on the server for quite some time. Did everyone move to the hardcore server ? I'm seeing only about 3 - 5 players online on the regular server these days, also if you select hardcore on the dynmap, it's just black forever, refusing to load the map.

We have people from many different timezones. It just depends most days. When I popped on yesterday there were 10 people between both servers.

As for the dynmap, HC has it's own dynmap. You can visit it by typing in tfchc.happydiggers.net into your browser.

In game username: Leoteix_2009
How long have you been playing TFC: a good 5 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'm really skilled at smithing, and I like the challenges the Hard Core Server offers
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: 1. Respect the staff and other players

Leoteix_2009 has been added to the HC whitelist.

In game username: DomTheDuck_
How long have you been playing TFC: for over 2 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I love playing with a community, with a possible roleplay, my specialty is alcohol fermenting, to keep the moral up
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Respect the staff and other players

DomTheDuck_ has been added to the HC whitelist.