Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
InsaneJ

[0.79.30.925] HappyDiggers - The most popular public TFC server - Now also TechNode Firmacraft 3.7.1 (unofficial TFC)

512 posts in this topic

When i try to join the server it says:failed to connect to server try restarting your game

Did you try: restarting your game like the message suggested?

Am i need to have premium account to be able to play here and yes, i tried.

Edited by SoniBestBG

It's not a premium account at all. It's simply a legal copy of the game. You need to buy Minecraft in order to play on our servers.

If you don't have a valid Mojang account, you can't play on our servers. Sorry :B

Migrating user data and the ark ships to the new servers took up too much time. So unfortunately that means the new servers won't open today. Stay tuned for updates.

ajpesz.png

After plans started for our new servers almost a year ago, today they are finally ready for the public. We are happy to announce that our new TerraFirmaCraft servers are open for people to play on :)

In total we have 5 new servers:

• Freebie TFC, our public non-whitelisted server.
  • Donor TFC, huge server for donors with less restrictions.
  • Donor TFC Hardcore, huge server for donors that like to play TFC without teleports.
  • Donor TechnodeFirmaCraft, this server runs a mod pack from the ATLauncher
  • Jail, players that break the rules get send here for menial labor.

You can join our servers through the lobby or directly if you prefer. Please read the server rules and details on our server page.
In short, join us on lobby.happydiggers.net:4000 or any of the other IP and ports listed on the page above.

All the servers have fully pre-generated maps. The Freebie TFC map is 20.000 by 20.000 blocks in size. The Donor servers are 80.000 by 80.000 blocks in size. The maps are well over 400GB in size. Dynmap for all these servers take up over 3TB of disk space.

People who like playing on our servers may consider donating. Donors get certain perks which are all cosmetic in nature. Perks do not carry over between servers. On each server each player is equal gameplay wise. There is no pay to win.

After almost a year of planning and doing we're finally here. I'd like to thank all of the staff members and the other volunteers that have helped us get everything ready. Thanks guys :)

If anyone is looking for an Awesome TFC server, you have come to the right place. The Owner, Founder and Staff are truly wonderful. The amount of attention they devote to the player's experience is unmatched, in my honest opinion. Simply put, they honestly care. I have seen that on other servers, but not to this level. They just pulled off an amazing feat, with how they were able to copy the players stats, inventory and health from the old server to the new one, was, well, Amazing. And the ship with all our stuff saved from the previous map, I am still in awe.

Yes, i would Highly recommend this server. I will guarantee, you won't find another out there like it. I Love TFC, and I Love HappyDiggers! :D

LadyZ

Thanks for the kind words :)

Today was a pretty good day. We reached the player cap on the Freebie TFC server. Since we have new hardware I've decided to increase the cap to 25. We'll see how it goes when towns get more settled and have more stuff running all the time.

By popular demand we have decreased the teleport cool down on the Freebie server to 1 minute.

Clearly, I was wrong about the server.

Edited by LadyZaratam

mifbt5.png

To celebrate the 1 week anniversary of our new servers we are having a huge sale on Donor ranks this weekend. Prices are off by 25% up to 75%.

If you'd like to support us then see our website for more information.

Hello everyone,

I'm here to confirm again and again for you that TFC is an amazing Minecraft mod and Happydigers is an amazing Minecraft server, where you can play with amazing players or play for yourself and get the help of amazing Admins and Moderators.

I see many other players enjoy the server every day and I play there myself since Mars 2015. I thrive on the server so much than I feel that my joy bowl is overfilled and now I want to share my joy with you :P

We've so much fun on the server, and the best part is that the Admins and Moderators are The World's Best at what they do. They handle server so fine that there is no place for unpleasantness.

Thanks to Mr InsaneJ. You are amazing and whole your Team are amazing.

And thanks to TFC developers for their commitment and creativity. You all are more that welcome to Happydigers too :)

Server is online 24/7 and can be accessed worldwide with excellent performance. Believe me, I've met players from all over the world, it's just to say "Hello" :D

We are a fabulous community with a great variety, but always pleasant, helpful and playful :P You choose if you want to play with others or be for yourself, no one bothers you then.

Happydigers has really nice pregenerated map. You know exactly where you are and where you are going. I like it very much.

Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, you are warmly Welcome to us :)

You can find us at Happydigers Homepage. There you will find all The Best with TFC and much more...

See you on the map. Say "Hello" :D to us then  We'll make sure you will not be disappointed.

More details can be found in the top of this thread:

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/5156-07928908-happydiggers-the-most-popular-public-tfc-server-now-6-servers-also-ark-survival-evolved-and-technodefirmacraft-unnofficial-tfc/

Link to the Homepage:

http://happydiggers.net/content.php

Link to the Serverpage:

http://happydiggers.net/content.php?117

Thanks for the compliments :)

On a slightly different note: We have increased the TFC Freebie map by 10.000 by 20.000 blocks. This new chunk of land is located to the north. It's an ideal place to create freezers.

The new piece of land is fully pre-generated and visible on Dynmap. Enjoy!

The TechnodeFirmaCraft server has been updated to 2.16.4 using AT Launcher share code: Wr9IKrNh

This update comes with the following changelog:
Updated Mods:

• Immersive Engineering (Fastcraft lighting Glitch)
  • VoxelMap
  • Forestry

Tweaks and Fixes:  

• TNFCmod
    • TFC Bow not hidden in NEI.

• Vanilla
    • New map recipe (compass isn't used up).
    • New Compass recipe.

• Immersive Engineering
    • Metal press uses a sheet instead of 4 ingots.
    • Double sheet can be crafted with 2 metal sheets in metal press.

• Forestry
    • Fixed gear recipes to output 2 gears as intended.
    • Monastic Bee recipe added.
    • Spectral and Phantasmal bees disabled.

• Mek
    • Blacklist working again.

• OpenComputers
    • Fixed Case 2 recipe.
    • Fixed Circuit recipe.

Edited by InsaneJ

This is probably a very noobish question but do I need the entire TechnodeFirmaCraft modpack (from the AT Launcher) to join or do I need JUST TerraFirmaCraft? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It's a relevant question :) Thank you!

You need TechnodeFirmaCraft mod pack from the ATLauncher. Once you have the AT Launcher you can use the share code to get the exact mod pack you need to join our server. Share code: Wr9IKrNh

More information on our website  http://happydiggers.net/content.php?117&tabid=107

Good luck :)

45 minutes ago, Jelly Donuts said:

This is probably a very noobish question but do I need the entire TechnodeFirmaCraft modpack (from the AT Launcher) to join or do I need JUST TerraFirmaCraft? Thanks in advance!

There are several servers, so both nearly-vanilla TerraFirmaCraft server and TechNodeFirmaCraft server exist.

If you want to play on TerraFirnaCraft server, you need only Terrafirmacraft mod. And some additional client-side mods are allowed.

If you want to play on TechNodeFrimaCraft server, you will need the TNFC modpack in AT launcher and login to a separate TNFC server.

Please note that TNFC is whitelisted for community donors only.

Some more information on HappyDigger's site, Servers tab: http://happydiggers.net/content.php?117&tabid=107

When I try to sleep in a bed on the freebie server I often take 4 points of damage and get kicked out of bed. I can manage to sleep like 5% of the time.

48 minutes ago, dunkleosteus said:

When I try to sleep in a bed on the freebie server I often take 4 points of damage and get kicked out of bed. I can manage to sleep like 5% of the time.

Well, it's like in real life, quite believable for ancient times with all the hygiena issues, right?

A more serious answer will follow soon ;)

I do not know what causes this, need to keep trying until you actually get the sleeping animation for the bed spawn to be set.

The sleeping issue was solved a while ago. Then a couple of TFC/Cauldron updates later it was back. We're not sure what's changed exactly. However we are planning on updating our servers in the upcoming week.  We'll see how much that changes. There are a few other minor TFC quirks lurking around that we'd also like to get sorted.

I think this is quite a dumb question, but where can i find TFC for MC 1.8. I can't find it anywhere. I can only find that the newest version is for MC 1.7.10, TFC 0.79.29.922.

When I try to log in with 1.7.10 it just stays on the "Logging in..." screen.

Also tryed TFC 0.79.29.908 - same result.

So yea. If anyone knows, please give me a link to download TFC for 1.8.

Thanks

there is no TFC for 1.8. Terrafirmacraft was developed and updated to 1.7.10. The changes in Minecraft from 1.7.10 to 1.8 are so big that the mod would need to be completely rewritten. As a result Bioxx decided to stop the development of Terrafirmacraft and instead use his time and effort on producing a new Mod TFC2 that will have some similarities with Terrafirmacraft but also some brand new features and mechanics.

So for now you can continue to play Terrafirmacraft using Minecraft 1.7.10 and wait for the new TFC2  that will be compatible with 1.8 or even 1.9.

Thanks for the reply.

Still don't know why I can't log in then. Guess I'll just have to keep trying with 1.7.10 then until I figure out why it isn't working.

Thanks to TonyLiberatto for his detailed explanation of TFC versions :)

Speaking server details: can you check that you are running the correct version?
"The servers run: TFC Beta 0.79.28.908 MC v1.7.10 (Built using Minecraft Forge v10.13.4.1558)
Which you can find on the TFC download page here:
http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/download.html/ " (by InsaneJ )

Welcome to HappyDiggers and Good luck :)