Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
InsaneJ

[0.79.30.925] HappyDiggers - The most popular public TFC server - Now also TechNode Firmacraft 3.7.1 (unofficial TFC)

512 posts in this topic

Treyflixia has been added to the HC whitelist. Just so you know, it's 4 adult animals and as many baby animals as you please ;)

mod rejections [fmlmod:terrafiracraft9{0.79.18}]  

idk if that is a stupid question just my tfc wont let me on the server because it says that and can u add it if u do not have it

idk if that is a stupid question just my tfc wont let me on the server because it says that and can u add it if u do not have it

Basically what I think the server s trying to tell you is that you don't have TFC 0.79.18.673 installed...

Basically what I think the server s trying to tell you is that you don't have TFC 0.79.18.673 installed...

ChunkHunter is correct. You need the latest TerraFirmaCraft version installed to play on our servers. Currently that version is 0.79.18.673. You can grab the latest version on the download tab at the top of the page.

Dear Happydiggers,

As advised, to apply to Hardcore group, I am required to reply to this thread. I have read the rules, and I would love to join a survival map.

I played Terrafirmacraft for awhile about 2 , to 3 years ago when it was in its earlier stages. I play minecraft with my nieces , and nephews on survival hardmode vanilla since then and we enjoy the added difficulty of having to survive with very little.

I would like to join the hardcore group because it helps me appreciate the environment better , guage danger than getting used to the smokebomb approach of using home commands to escape. This keeps me from being lazy and it adds to the enjoyment to the game. Horses will no longer be simply food, but a means of travel.

A common rule everyone should respect and abide by is no stealing and griefing, because no one likes it when the work you've done is for naught, because the fellow player expresses their immaturity and ruins your work.

I am not an English speaker by any means , so I apologize if my grammar lacks the lust factor of correct English.

I appreciate you taking your time and reading this and hope to hear back, thank you.

Thank you,

Joanght (IGN)

In game username: Electr0ninjaHow long have you been playing TFC: couple yearsWhy do you want to join the Hard Core group?: for the sheer awesomeness of it.Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: [6] Lag shall not be complained about. Mentioning of the 'l' word is forbidden!

Edited by electroninja

Joanght and Electr0ninja have been added to the HC whitelist.

In game username: ZothenHow long have you been playing TFC: A few years on and off.Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Simple: No /home! I was there before /sethome started...Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: [1] Respect the staff and other players

Zothen has been added to the HC whitelist.

In game username: dat_moosey
How long have you been playing TFC: I started playing Terrafirmacraft in the 78 update, I then took a long break and came back for 79.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I would like to join the hardcore group because I prefer playing a more vanilla terrafirmacraft and I do not like having my hand held with teleport commands and minimaps.
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Rule #1 Respect the staff and other players.

I've added a VIP server rank section to the opening post of this thread. It contains the following information:

VIP server rank

People in the V.I.P. group are considered trusted players of the HappyDiggers community. They gain access to our whitelisted Vanilla Minecraft server and our Feed The Beast server which runs develpment builds of the HappyDiggers AMP mod pack. V.I.P. members also have access to the /mute command which they can use to help staff members with players who use abusive language or are bullying other players. The rules for using the /mute command are outlined here. (Accessible only for V.I.P. members.)

Access to the V.I.P. group is by invite only. The only way to get invited to the V.I.P. group is by being an outstanding member of the HappyDiggers community. You will have to make a positive contribution on our server and the other V.I.P.s have to like playing with you. The other V.I.P. members may nominate and vote on new V.I.P. members once a month. We try to add at least one new member each month.

Things you can do to help improve your chances of being nominated:

• Be a nice person to play with on our servers.
  • Have a spotless record in regards to the server rules.
  • Help out other players any way you can.
  • Start or join community projects and take them to the next level.
  • Report abusive players to the staff. Staff members also vote.
  • Be active on the server and the HappyDiggers forum.
  • Be patient. Don't ask to be nominated, it hurts your chances. It can take a couple of months before you are nominated. People just have to get to know you and notice you.

dat_moosey has been added to the HC whitelist.

In game username: Ramirez77How long have you been playing TFC: Since the 78 update.Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I am interested in joining a lively and hardcore TFC server, and playing with my friend that is on the server.Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Rule #1, Respect the staff and other players. 

Edited by dat_potatoe

Ramirez77 has been added to the HC whitelist.

In game username: Cyborg001

I played TFC when it was in its early beta stages 2 to 3 years ago.

Reason for wanting to join the hardcore: because normal just is not enough for me. Needs that extra challenge.

Name a rule form the [/rules] command: each town can only have 1 of each kind of anvil.

Cyborg001 has been added to the HC whitelist.

I cant join the server, it says that my forge client is outdated although I'm using the latest version. What version does the server use? :(

Howdy! I'm not sure what version of Forge the server uses, but TFC 79.18 was built on Forge 10.13.2.1291, not the latest version of forge. Have you tried downgrading and seeing if it works?

Glad to see the issue has been resolved already. Excellent input guys :)

Hardcore Terrafirmacraft application

In game username: ZomgPig
How long have you been playing TFC: Not very long, admittedly. (I have reached the bronze age)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'd like more of a challenge, and I don't like the idea of being able to teleport with /home and /spawn.
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: [1] Respect the staff and other players

Edited by ZomgPig

Zomgpig has been added to the HC whitelist.

TFC and Cauldron causes players to get the Vanilla Minecraft damage dealt to them due to environmental damage. I've installed a plugin on the HappyDiggers TFC Hardcore server that may help with that. The following damage types have been set:

• Fall
  • Explosion
  • Suffocation
  • Lava
  • Burning
  • Drowning

Each damage type now deals 60x what you'd get in regular vanilla Minecraft. Reasoning is that TFC gives players about 50x more health, so I've increased damage by 60x to make it a harder than Vanilla. It is the Hardcore server after all and you guys have had it way too easy thus far ;) I've done some quick testing and things seem to be working. The environment will kill players very quickly now if you don't have proper protection making it quite a bit harder.

This post serves two purposes. First it's to give everybody a heads up to the new situation. And I'd like to ask the people that play on the HappyDiggers TFC Hardcore server to give some feedback on how things are now. If this works as intended we may also enable this plugin on the regular TFC server.

Note that this is for the TFC Hardcore server only right now.
Please reply with the following:

• What do you think of the amount of environmental damage? (OK / too much / not enough ?)
  • Should we enable the inventory weight system so people can't swim if they have too many items in their inventory?
  • Should players loose their inventory after dying?