Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[Offline] LemonCraft - 18 Slots - 24/7 Uptime! - New World - SmartMoving - B78

48 posts in this topic

In Game Name noisyfireknight

Age 16

Name Matthew

Country USA

A way I can contact you Email [email protected] Skype: noisyfireknight

Do you agree with the rules, Don't make me add more Yes, I like and agree with them

Why do you want to join? I Have not played TFC in a very long while and multiplayer is almost always better than single player

How can you help the server? I am very helpful and kind to all. I know most of the workings of the mod, so I can help new people, I will not be a huge

annoyance, and I am helpful to anyone

Have you been on any of my old servers? No I have not

Have you had experience being an admin Not really, I was admin for a day once :D

Do you own a Minecraft server No

Do you own a TFC server No

Have you ever been on Tomatonet I tried but I was unable ( server was, and is still down )

Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have? No bull, and an effective white-list system, and smart server owners 

Excuse me, I'm sorry but it says I am not white-listed, perhaps you put my name as noisefireknight instead of noisyfireknight :D

Just a headsup to the people around, a custom resource pack containing skins of over two dozen custom NPC's will soon be available. When it is, the NPC's on the server will use these, so not uing it will make them look black and pink. A propper anouncement will be made once the pack is finished fully, and it will be updated regularly.

I will be uploading the BETA pack soon, so you might see Black and Pink Npcs for a little bit :D

1 In game Name branden6474

2 Age 15

3 Name Branden

4 Country USA

5 A way I can contact you. Skype: branden6474

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more. Yes

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences. I would like to join because i really enjoy the modpack. I think what you have going here is very nice. Also i believe this server will lead to good things

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways. I can play daily. Make people feel good. Give you the ability to say another person has joined. Get good stuff.

9 Have you been on any of my old servers? No

10 Have you had any experience being an admin? No

11 Do you own a Minecraft server? No

12 Do you own a TFC server No

13 Have you ever been on Tomatonet? No

14 Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have? Lack of stuipid stuff.

Hello Branden.Glad to see you're interested in joining the server!Simpious will see to your aplication as soon as possible.

branden6474 Has been whitelisted! :D enjoy! (dont forget to get the texture/resource pack

In game Name : scruptus

2 Age: 21

3 Name: Nikolaj

4 Country: Denmark

5 A way I can contact you: Skype:  nikolajb4

6 do you agree to the rules? Don't make me add more: Yes

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences: Because this server has some awesome mods. It's not very fun playing alone and you guys seem nice. I've looked for a server like this for quite a while  

8 How can you help the server? at least 4 ways:

Help the community by becoming a merchant and starting a shop. i can help with building structures. I want to spend a lot of time on the server.Help people out.

14 Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have? It has a super awesome mods and its relatively new 

scruptus Has been added to the whitelist! Enjo the server, and don't forget the texturepack!

The Server has been updated to B78 and does not have a whitelist, it also has a new world.

1In game Name : jentax18

2 Age: 14

3 Name: Jenna

4 Country: New Zealand

5 A way I can contact you: Skype:  jentax18

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences: Because this mod is amazing and i want to play multiplayer.I have been looking for a server to play on and this server looks perfect. Everyone seems nice and friendly.

8 how can you help the server? at least 4 ways: i love to help people build and get resources, i am a friendly person, I know a fair amount about this pack and can help out starters and i can help out the mods or other players with problems if needed.    

14 Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have? it has unique mods most are just TFC simple whitelist to keep out trolls hackers etc

1 In game Name : Romancandle64

2 Age: 18

3 Name: Jamie

4 Country: Canada

5 A way I can contact you:  pm

7 why you want to join? at least 3 sentences: me and some friends were on another server and have to move due to griefing and the likely hood of it closing soon. we want a server that has extrafirma and pvp. 

8 how can you help the server? at least 4 ways: i love to help people build and get resources, i am a friendly person, I know a few things about this pack and can help out starters and i can help out the mods or other players with problems if needed.    

14 Is there anything you see that you like about this server that others do not have? it has a few mods for TFC that other servers i found that have them seem to have shutdown

if you want to know my friends minecraft names then pm me

I wish I'd known this was a Hardcore world, or I would not have played at all. There goes three hours wasted because I fell to my death. Didn't know I couldn't respawn....