Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
whitethane

[Offline] Co-Op TFC Server, Skype, 24/7

33 posts in this topic

Hey, hope i'm not late to the party, i'm 24 years of age (as of october 24th 2013) would love a co-op server with TFC in mind 

my Minecraft: Sty2000

My skype: Stu_bro123321

Hey! Are you still looking for new players? I'm bored of playing by myself, so I was wondering if I could still give a shot at yours! :)

Skype handle: cm.vbj

My favourite mode of play is in fact co-op, and I stay away from PvP, so yea. I used to play TFC a lot before the pottery update, all the way to steel-forging, but since then I've actually not yet messed around with iron and steel-making under the new mechanics, so technically I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to "new" TFC and recent features. I hope that's not a deal-breaker, but if it is, that's okay, I totally understand. :)

Depending on time zones, it might be difficult for me to voice chat on Skype, because of the noise I'd be making at late night (I can't speak softly if my life depended on it, the struggle is real), but text chatting is always a go, regardless.

As for personal information, I'm currently on hold with my Psychology degree, but I'm working to become an industrial and organizational psychologist. I too love science fiction, cars aren't my division but I'm hopelessly in love with trains (I would buy an entire maglev play-track if I had the money) -- incidentally I'm a Transport Tycoon nerd, shhh :P (blame my father, he's the reason I have so much passion for old games) -- and uhh, what else... Oh, I love TV shows a lot, as well as some anime.

Also, I finished high school with an Arts degree (because Arts -> Psych makes that much more sense), and my artistic passions are writing and oil painting. I like collecting arts supplies because I like being surrounded by them, makes me feel right at home, and also books because they smell good (old or new, always smell good) and because each book is like a little slice of heaven in earthly form.

Please leave a note letting us know if you're still recruiting, if you have the time. I'd really appreciate it! :)

Warning: I've never played this mob, but I have watched Etho and GennyB's play through. I hate single player. I'm a very social person so I'd like to start my TFC experience in multiplayer.I'm 24 (little older, hope thats okay)Skype/IGN: SwitchSB (for both)Little about me: I graduated from college couple years ago. I studied Digital Arts & Design. My hobbies include Skateboarding, playing Acoustic Guitar and playing video games.

I'm 19, college student in computer science. I've been following TFC since pre-beta but started playing in november 2012. I like sci-fi/fantasy, games, nature, programming and a whole lot of other things.

my skype name is: i_am_cowhearmemoo

minecraft ign: i_am_zerg

Hello! 

I am a 17 y/o highschool student planning on studding cullinary arts and business administration; i plan to be yelling at Gordon Ramsay (hells kitchen look it up :)) My skype name is ricardo.deleon96 (so i guess there goes my chance at a secret identity xD oh well) 

i usually want to team up with someone in vanilla anyways i leave it to them if they wanna do their own thing later :)

hope you're willing to add me to the (micro)community ( i guess :P

i have a mic but webcam is broken :/

i plan on playing at least a good year or 2 :) (but let it be known my time may constrict me a little bit, but as things come up i will notify on skype :))

i played vanilla for about 2 years and played FTB for another and this seems to draw my eye much more than both of them combined :)

Hi, my name is Jonathan.

I am a 16 year old geek who is interested in social gaming and have been looking for a server of this sort for a long time. I really enjoy the challenges of TFC and would like to tackle it with some other people who like it as much as I do. In TFC i am quite competent at building and have managed to progress into the mod well into the late bronze age (still haven't found the time to get fully into the iron age). I have about 4 hours spare time most days between 4am and 9am GMT to play TFC most weekdays.

IGN: Wandering_eye

PM me for my skype name if I can join you in your quest for survival in the world of TFC.

Hello.My name is Catalin.I'm 27 yers old. I love to build. I build medieval buildings...I have a big plan for some time and i cant find a good server/comunity to make it....I want to make a kingdom/map/etc with lots of towns...history and etc...

Skype Username: gazelutza7

Minecraft IGN: gazelutza

PS: my english is bad :(

Hello my name is Nick, I am sixteen years old, and I absolutely love TFC. My skype name is nick.pilaitis, and my IGN is browniedeath98. Although I am a terrible smithy and everything in this can be done in less than a day, farming and brewing are my joys. Interesting things about me are that I love writing, running, and I am beginning to work on an add on mod for TFC that will make it better in my