Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Okay everyone it's 7:51am, it's a new day, the internet is fixed AND pre17 is out!!! :D I'm going to work on updating the server right now so update you clients. The server should be up and running by 8:30 at the latest (I'm slow until I've had some coffee ;) ).

Shouldn't, but the Prospector's pick is borked at the moment.. will have to wait for Bioxx to fix before changing from b16

When I try to join your server it says: "You are banned from this server".... I've never even Joined once ... acc name: Alucardo_

When I try to join your server it says: "You are banned from this server".... I've never even Joined once ... acc name: Alucardo_

You tried to join about 5 times without having the proper mods installed. Every time you try to log it increases the server load. Obviously you are too lazy to read the FIRST post that tells you that certain mods are required. I banned you because you were repeatedly trying to log without the right mods and causing lag. You're staying banned because I dislike people who can't follow incredibly simple instructions. Find a server that is more tolerant of that sort of thing.

I would like to say sorry to all my regular players about the server being down but I am not going to downgrade back to pre16, I would rather wait for another update to fix the current issues, which should come very soon since I'm sure people will be raging about this and bioxx is known to make small bugfix releases pretty quickly. So again sorry for the inconvenience, I will let you know when the server is up again by editing the main post.

Pre18 is out that fixes the forge and the propick

Sweet! Glad to see the server up, to bad it's 11:00 and i have school tomorrow

You tried to join about 5 times without having the proper mods installed. Every time you try to log it increases the server load. Obviously you are too lazy to read the FIRST post that tells you that certain mods are required. I banned you because you were repeatedly trying to log without the right mods and causing lag. You're staying banned because I dislike people who can't follow incredibly simple instructions. Find a server that is more tolerant of that sort of thing.

You

MUST

have backpacks mod installed to play on the server (Ohwait not included the 3 other below)

Now fix it you lazy guy

Hi, I just tried to join the server with Backpack mod and smart moving installed, and forge 3.1.2.96 (which TFC is currently being built on AFAIK).

The server kicked me and told me I need to have forge installed. Then I noticed required mods now include enderstorage, so I went and installed that too.

When I tried to join he server for the second time, it told me I am banned. Yeah, kinda harsh, don't you think?

Account name: hose_ja Can I be unbanned please?

Hi, I just tried to join the server with Backpack mod and smart moving installed, and forge 3.1.2.96 (which TFC is currently being built on AFAIK).

The server kicked me and told me I need to have forge installed. Then I noticed required mods now include enderstorage, so I went and installed that too.

When I tried to join he server for the second time, it told me I am banned. Yeah, kinda harsh, don't you think?

Account name: hose_ja Can I be unbanned please?

yes i will unban you. I thought you were someone else. Sorry for the mixup.

You

MUST

have backpacks mod installed to play on the server (Ohwait not included the 3 other below)

Now fix it you lazy guy

Actually the backpack mod IS included in the list below that statement.

Now go away you stupid guy.

Hey, sorry to bother you again but do you know what could be my problem why I can't connect to the server? I got all the mods installed and they work properly in SSP, yet the server still tells me I need to have forge installed. And Bioxx just told me in IRC you can't use forge 3.2.4.114 with TFC anyway.

Edit: Noticed the forum has a PM system, disregard this post.

You should be using Forge version 3.1.2.96. However, if you already have that version and all the mods then you may have to do a clean install of your client and mods. I have had that error message before and doing a reinstall from a clean jar fixed it.

Also, you're not bothering me lol. I like to help people, I sent you a PM trying to help and to say sorry for banning you. I thought you were someone else :P sorry about that.

WARNING

Working high carbon steel WILL crash the server and corrupt the world file!!!

DO NOT do it.

I have told Bioxx and he will most likely fix for pre20. Thank you.

Server is back online.... don't know why but the power went out. Which is odd because there is no storm today, at least no that I can see. At any rate things seem normal now.

You had a squirrel chewing on the powerline ;) LOL It happens all the time around here at least heheh.

Pretty good server. I recommend it :) nice peoples, just don't be stupid :D

Pretty good server. I recommend it :) nice peoples, just don't be stupid :D

Lol I really didn't expect you to give a good review after getting banned. I'm going to unban you just for that. Lol just don't be super immature anymore okay...

Hey guys, hows the server goin'?

sorry I havn't been on lately, but i can only get on when i'm at my dads which is every other weekend :

but i just wanted to see how things were going. can't wait to see everyone next weekend ^_^

Later! :D