Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

Things have been going good! The mod seems to be running pretty smoothly with the pre20. Hope to see you online next time you get a chance. :)

IM BACK...........................................

Lol and you're still a tool! Go figure....

Sweet on server now...runs geat....hurry ppl get in here!!!!!

ok got stuck in a World Hole....just out of spite i tried to go creative in to many items to fly out didnt work...so there i was stuck flaoting over the blue pushed all kinds of buttons to try to get back to land lol.....never made it and had to reconnect...came back banned,So i messaged admin and he was a total dick bout me tryin to go creative....no warining no admin help.....his first words in the reply to my being banned is Fuck You....

wouldnt waste time with this server and its bipolar admin...looked really good too...anyone know a good server skype me at Saint.Lycheborne

And the admin said i was tryin to spawn TNT...which i wasnt...i have a RL gf playin with me and she knows i dont grief or any of the crap...also i play o regular minecraft servers...i have plenty of ppl that can vouche for me. i have been admin and a co owner of a server and I never seen anyone handle a mess like this. I see why the server is empty.

Lol first of all the regular players on my server have been around long enough to know that I don't just randomly ban people. So your words are wasted. Secondly, you did not ask for help, you did not post on the thread or send me a message until you got banned, AND you tried to spawn TNT. So you're story is almost certainly bullshit. Here is the proof :

2012-06-03 22:38:03 [iNFO] Lycheborne tried command: give Lycheborne 46 64 3 (46 is TNT for anyone who doesn't know that)

2012-06-03 22:38:05 [iNFO] Lycheborne tried command: give Lycheborne 35 1 1

2012-06-03 22:38:06 [iNFO] Lycheborne tried command: give Lycheborne 35 64 1

2012-06-03 22:38:08 [iNFO] Lycheborne tried command: gamemode Lycheborne 1

2012-06-03 22:38:38 [iNFO] Lycheborne tried command: give Lycheborne 18586 1 15

You should make sure someone didn't catch you being a douche before you go flamming people. I have 0 tolerance for cheating, hacking, griefing on my server. You broke at least one of those rules and now you are banned. Also.... Yes absolutely yes, Fuck you! I keep my server fun and safe from shitty people by getting rid of dishonest people like you.

Finally, I would like to add that you would need to know me as a person to say that I am bipolar. In order to be bipolar I would have to have wild mood swings, which I do not. I simply don't like people trying to cheat on my server, and I say "Fuck you!" to them.... because its funny to say fuck you to people who are dishonest and like to cheat.

nuff said.

Servers il on that you can find and come to my house and chill and the people on these servers willtell u i keep o myself and in noway am i a griefer..

http://ballzofsteel.com/ - ip - play.ballzofsteel.com

Skitscap - ip - skitscape.com - good for games but always full....can get on some live yourtube video feeds

Prison server with jobs - ip - server.mcprison.com

many more i go on but those are my main, never been banned befor and this is bullshit...

Never tired to spawn tnt so i dont know what to ****** say. have fun in your empty server.

And just lookin at the codes comfrims my randon button smashin and sht to fet out of hole...so again have fun on a empty server

And the admin said i was tryin to spawn TNT...which i wasnt...i have a RL gf playin with me and she knows i dont grief or any of the crap...also i play o regular minecraft servers...i have plenty of ppl that can vouche for me. i have been admin and a co owner of a server and I never seen anyone handle a mess like this. I see why the server is empty.

The server is empty because people were on for most of the day today and now they are doing something else. Please stop trying to defend yourself and go away. Like I said before, I'm not going to un-ban you and I don't trust people who even attempt to spawn items on my server. You have NO right to play on my server, it is a privilege since I OWN it. You are not entitled to be on any server that you want to be on. You did something I didn't like and now you aren't allowed on the server anymore. Grow the fuck up and get over it, there are other servers which have more forgiving owners that mine (maybe).

Server is being updated to pre25 right now.

No i Spent 2 days lookin for a tfc server, find one and the admin is a total idiot that dont know how confront people on mishapes...and its my privilege to post about the cons and pros of servers i joined...warning future people of your server and its bad admin. Seeing the way you talk should be enough to show the people what kind of admi they are dealin with.

You did something I didn't like and now you aren't allowed on the server anymore. Grow the fuck up and get over it.

Best quote of the year...that goes in the sig...lol...you need to grow up if your goin to attempt to be a "admin" and learn to correct mistakes on server or if someone is messing up least say "hey why you tryin to spawn that", or "Do you need help?" But atlast we come to the way you handle your server and shit...which is a con of the server....and i am sure that its not aginst site rules to talk about servers/textures/tgf all we want.

The conclusion stands...Your just a ugly person inside.

Have Fun!

Actually it's not really a privilege to state your opinion of a server. THAT is in fact your right. There is nothing I can do about that. Moreover, I'm not worried about one person's opinion of my server when I have 9 or 10 regular players that enjoy my server on a daily basis. I prefer having a small group of honest and friendly people on my server than a huge group of people who could not care less about each other. I have awesome conversations every day with the people on my server and I highly doubt that the negative opinion of one person who tried to cheat is going to effect any of that. I would also like to add that this started as a private conversation between two people and yes I told you to fuck off as the first thing I said to you because the first thing you did on my server was try to cheat, which in my opinion is just like giving me the middle finger. You on the other hand decided to be vindictive and bring this out into the public eye and make it into something ugly. You are the one going out of your way to try to make me look bad.

So lets recap here:

-You try to cheat and I ban you to protect what I own and I did so for the community on my server.

-You make a dishonest post asking why you got banned when in reality you know why. I say you know why because you claimed that you randomly mashed buttons. In order to get the console message I got you had to press talk, type "give Lycheborne 46 64 3" This is not button mashing, it is very specific can was not accidental as you claimed. Hence, dishonest post, you get a fuck you for being dishonest.

-You make all kinds of judgements of who I am as a person when the only thing you know about me is that I didn't like the way you behaved on my server and that I don't put up with bullshit.

-I defend myself.

To me you come off as the person who MIGHT be ugly inside, but I'm not going to make that judgement because I don't know you. I KNOW you tried to cheat and I KNOW that that is not allowed on the server. That's what I know. I do not know you, I do not care to know you anymore. Lastly, the one thing that I'm sure of is that you are the one who has been making all of the personal judgement tonight, not me. So I will sleep just fine. Goodnight.

P.S. I'm going to ignore you now ;D

Never tried to cheat...thats what you assume...empty ass server has lag holes anyways....i admit it was noob of me to try to use TMI to get out of your server lag holes. never tried to get tnt was just clickin in invi to try to get out....since your shitty server has no /list, /help and, or text showing whats goin on.

This still leaves us at the same end story you are a horrid admin...your server is setup for fail....im done with you and your lame attempt to justify your shitty way of banning people befor u know whats going on...And for you to say you KNOW i tried to cheat is stupid as shit...you are not a mind reader...your just mad ugly person...you need a hug.

Done with you tho...throwing you out my mind like a ex girlfriend. Dont reply back. Your server is dead, it lags, and your just bad at the game of life. Its over between us...I have found someone eles...

also if i typed that command give me chat log where i typed it....

Your one of them guys that cant accept being wrong...lol

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOl

well i guess im not the only one that thinks your a douche

also he hates cheaters because the whole time i played with him he would get frustrated about not finding ores and spawn some saying "oh i found some"

or going into TMI to find where the veins are to set up a camp and then saying "i think it might be a good place"

Jointertron you are the biggest idiot i have ever known

I am the biggest idiot you've ever known? Really? Sweet! :D Do I get a prize? That would be awesome.

LOL you 2 are idiots.

Never tried to cheat...thats what you assume...empty ass server has lag holes anyways....i admit it was noob of me to try to use TMI to get out of your server lag holes. never tried to get tnt was just clickin in invi to try to get out....since your shitty server has no /list, /help and, or text showing whats goin on.

I don't assume, I have a console and it tells me when people try to spawn items. Any smart person would know the logging out then back in again would fix you're world hole. Moreover:

"2012-06-04 08:31:53 [iNFO] [CONSOLE] enjoying the server so far?

2012-06-04 08:32:04 [iNFO] <balongen5000> really good server, no notable lag"

That is the typical response I get. Also, /help, /list. This is not a bukkit server and again, if you had any measure of intelligence you would know that you have to be an OP to use any commands on a vanilla server.

This still leaves us at the same end story you are a horrid admin...your server is setup for fail....im done with you and your lame attempt to justify your shitty way of banning people befor u know whats going on...And for you to say you KNOW i tried to cheat is stupid as shit...you are not a mind reader...your just mad ugly person...you need a hug.

My girlfriend gave me a hug before she went to work this morning, but thanks. You were right, I need that, it was nice :).

also if i typed that command give me chat log where i typed it....

Your one of them guys that cant accept being wrong...lol

I already gave you the server log, did you hit your head? It's further up the page.

On a side note. My new CPU fan has arrived! YAY! I'll be shutting the server down for about an hour to install it and do some cleaning in this beast. I'll make a post to let you all know when the server comes back online.