Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Name: SeargeantTeddy

Why would you like to join?: I've started playing TerraFirmaCraft over the past few weeks and its kept my interest, so i'd like to try it on a server rather then playing it solo.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.4, But regular survival just doesn't keep me occupied for very long after i hit the "End Game" of it. With terrafirmacraft i've only been playing for about 3 weeks, i hardly know anything about the mod in general and am very new to it.

Any additional information that would help your case: Im fairly shy and i keep to myself alot of the time so i wont bother people if they dont want to be bothered. Im generally very friendly if people dont mind me talking to them though. I also really enjoy sharing ideas with people around me or building off their ideas and trying to expand them. Im fairly creative and i love to be unique with my buildings, although if i see something i really like i might copy or try to expand off of it a little bit.

Sure, looking for active members so I hope you'll stick around. Accepted and added.

Hello my name is nightfury18 and i would love to play on your server, Im 20 year old and i have payed minecraft silence way early alpha, though i always felt the lack of challenge, thats why i tried playing other mods like better then wolfs mods pretty early too, when i heard about this i was hooked though! i have been playing  terefirmacraft for more then a month now and i love it, though i start to feel lonely on my singleplayerworld and i would love to join a server, to build, to play, to cooperate. 

Minecraft Username: nightfury18

Why would you like to join?: Im getting lonly on my singleplayer world and i would love to try multiplayer now, i will be rather active for a long while :3

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played minecraft siene early alpha but "only" played terrafirmacraft for more then month, i still feel there are new stuff i can learn!; 

Any additional information that would help your case: iam also a great builder? :b

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): gmt+1, sweden, Nightfury18

I appreciate the application, but I'm gonna have to deny, as it seems you have your own server now, sorry.

Minecraft Username: sW_Vexx

Why would you like to join?: I've always wanted to play on a TFC server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played minecraft for 3 years and I've played TFC for about 4 months.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a friendly person, and I have a good attitude. I don't steal or do anything to annoy or setback anyone. I like to be apart of a community and would love to be apart of your server.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard, USA, Cole

Minecraft Name: zoltanfizz

Why would you like to join?: Started playing TFC because of a friend and I am interested in what the server has to offer in terms of fun being had and such XD!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Eh, well I have been playing since 1.4 or 1.5 ish? Started playing with my friends on their server and alot of fun was had. TFC started that up because of someone that wanted to play with me on their server. Got interested in it and currently it is my favorite mod for MC so far!

Any additional information that would help your case: I tend to be a team player, meaning I can work with others really easily. Don't get into arguments and I prefer to stay out of trouble if the situation reeks of it XD! Or, I can be solo and work on my own until someone wants to play with me, but this is a server, no point in playing alone with other people around to have fun and communicate with!

Minecraft Username: Nebula111

Why would you like to join?: Im really looking to be a part of a multiplayer community as I'm not much of a fan of single player. Of course that fact that this is TFC makes it that much better!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Loads with minecraft! I have done everything from plugin development to server administration. I have also tried a number of other modpacks. With tfc I haven't done that much however; mainly just messing around in single player.

Any additional information that would help your case: Not really, just looking forward to a friendly multiplayer community and I will contribute everything that I can to help make that happen. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, Canada

Minecraft Username: RabidEars

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join another TFC server because the one I was in got shutdown. I'm trying my hand at this mod as I further explore the MC community.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Minimal with TFC, about 12 in game hours. 6 Months of total MC experience. I currently am Admin and Head Dev. of a Bukkit server that I  stream with.

Any additional information that would help your case: I don't grief, I am older and am quite familiar with handling other members and bringing more to a community and helping it to grow.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST, Nunya (Check my IP once I log in if you're really that curious), and also nunya.

Minecraft Username: Fredgar

Why would you like to join?: I want to play TerraFirmaCraft on a server, and this one seems pretty good. In general I enjoy TFC because of how realistic and detailed it mostly is.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played minecraft on and off since beta 1.6, and I've been on about 3 TFC servers over the last year, all of which closed down about a week or two after I joined :(. I've played a bit of singleplayer TFC as well.

Any additional information that would help your case: I know the server is ideally for 18+, but imo I'm pretty mature and won't cause any drama.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, England, Jake

Minecraft Username: micheldrag

Why would i like to join?: I want to join a small server with other people and play terrafirmacraft.

What previous experience do have with TerraFirmaCraft and  Minecraft in general?:i have play minecraft for a long time and know the basic of terrafirmacraft.Any additional information that would help your case: i nice guy.

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: sW_Vexx    Why would you like to join?: I've always wanted to play on a TFC server.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played minecraft for 3 years and I've played TFC for about 4 months.    Any additional information that would help your case: I am a friendly person, and I have a good attitude. I don't steal or do anything to annoy or setback anyone. I like to be apart of a community and would love to be apart of your server.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard, USA, Cole

For the sake of time, I am going to do a copy paste reply to all applications that are denied. I am getting very picky about who gets in, so your application is more then likely not up to par and/or very brief and just not what I'm looking for at this time. Thanks for applying, but unfortunately your application has been denied.

Sorry for being so impersonal,

Cheerios

Minecraft Name: zoltanfizz

Why would you like to join?: Started playing TFC because of a friend and I am interested in what the server has to offer in terms of fun being had and such XD!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Eh, well I have been playing since 1.4 or 1.5 ish? Started playing with my friends on their server and alot of fun was had. TFC started that up because of someone that wanted to play with me on their server. Got interested in it and currently it is my favorite mod for MC so far!

Any additional information that would help your case: I tend to be a team player, meaning I can work with others really easily. Don't get into arguments and I prefer to stay out of trouble if the situation reeks of it XD! Or, I can be solo and work on my own until someone wants to play with me, but this is a server, no point in playing alone with other people around to have fun and communicate with!

For the sake of time, I am going to do a copy/paste reply to all applications that are denied. I am getting very picky about who gets in, so your application is more then likely not up to par and/or very brief and just not what I'm looking for at this time. Thanks for applying, but unfortunately your application has been denied. 

Cheerios

Minecraft Username: Nebula111

Why would you like to join?: Im really looking to be a part of a multiplayer community as I'm not much of a fan of single player. Of course that fact that this is TFC makes it that much better!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Loads with minecraft! I have done everything from plugin development to server administration. I have also tried a number of other modpacks. With tfc I haven't done that much however; mainly just messing around in single player.

Any additional information that would help your case: Not really, just looking forward to a friendly multiplayer community and I will contribute everything that I can to help make that happen. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, Canada

For the sake of time, I am going to do a copy/paste reply to all applications that are denied. I am getting very picky about who gets in, so your application is more then likely not up to par and/or very brief and just not what I'm looking for at this time. Thanks for applying, but unfortunately your application has been denied.

P.S. Age is required.

Cheerios

Minecraft Username: RabidEars

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join another TFC server because the one I was in got shutdown. I'm trying my hand at this mod as I further explore the MC community.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Minimal with TFC, about 12 in game hours. 6 Months of total MC experience. I currently am Admin and Head Dev. of a Bukkit server that I  stream with.

Any additional information that would help your case: I don't grief, I am older and am quite familiar with handling other members and bringing more to a community and helping it to grow.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST, Nunya (Check my IP once I log in if you're really that curious), and also nunya.

Accepted for now, but I am looking for more active members, and the fact that you may have to devote a lot of time towards the server you administrate, may cause you to not play on this server very much, in which case your application will be revoked. 

Minecraft Username: Fredgar

Why would you like to join?: I want to play TerraFirmaCraft on a server, and this one seems pretty good. In general I enjoy TFC because of how realistic and detailed it mostly is.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played minecraft on and off since beta 1.6, and I've been on about 3 TFC servers over the last year, all of which closed down about a week or two after I joined :(. I've played a bit of singleplayer TFC as well.

Any additional information that would help your case: I know the server is ideally for 18+, but imo I'm pretty mature and won't cause any drama.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, England, Jake

Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: micheldrag

Why would i like to join?: I want to join a small server with other people and play terrafirmacraft.

What previous experience do have with TerraFirmaCraft and  Minecraft in general?:i have play minecraft for a long time and know the basic of terrafirmacraft.Any additional information that would help your case: i nice guy.

Cheerios

Minecraft Username: TemporalAnomaly

Why would you like to join?: I've loved playing TFC on my own, but it can be tedious and boring alone. Other servers that I've tried haven't been enjoyable because of griefing and stealing. I was hoping a white-listed community setting would be better than playing solo. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played Minecraft constantly scnce 1.2.3, and TFC actively since build 74. Fluent in recipes, knapping, and pottery. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Major Geek, Star wars/trek, BSG, all that fun stuff. AP student, Builder (not wonderfully amazing, but not abysmal,) actor, RPer, so on and so forth. Memorized Pi 70 digits, if that's worth anything.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Pacific time zone, seattle

Minecraft Username: TemporalAnomaly

Why would you like to join?: I've loved playing TFC on my own, but it can be tedious and boring alone. Other servers that I've tried haven't been enjoyable because of griefing and stealing. I was hoping a white-listed community setting would be better than playing solo. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played Minecraft constantly scnce 1.2.3, and TFC actively since build 74. Fluent in recipes, knapping, and pottery. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Major Geek, Star wars/trek, BSG, all that fun stuff. AP student, Builder (not wonderfully amazing, but not abysmal,) actor, RPer, so on and so forth. Memorized Pi 70 digits, if that's worth anything.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Pacific time zone, seattle

Accepted and added.

Weight: 70Kg

Height: 5'10''

Minecraft Username: Dynasty07

Reason for wanting to join: I've been playing TFC for a while now and I would love to expand into multiplayer for a better experience and more fun.

Previous experience: I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since 1.3.1 when I first downloaded it on PC but befor that I played Xbox 360 Edition Minecraft since it's release in 2012; I have been playing TFC since Febuary. 

Additional information: I'm a College student living in Lincolnshire, England; and I consider myself to be an intelligent person but I love nothing more than gaming.

Time zone: UTC - 0

Name: Scott

Weight: 70Kg

Height: 5'10''

Minecraft Username: Dynasty07

Reason for wanting to join: I've been playing TFC for a while now and I would love to expand into multiplayer for a better experience and more fun.

Previous experience: I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since 1.3.1 when I first downloaded it on PC but befor that I played Xbox 360 Edition Minecraft since it's release in 2012; I have been playing TFC since Febuary. 

Additional information: I'm a College student living in Lincolnshire, England; and I consider myself to be an intelligent person but I love nothing more than gaming.

Time zone: UTC - 0

Name: Scott

Nice touch, Scott. Accepted and added to the whitelist.

I'd love to join because ever since I've found this mod (like a year ago) I've been wanting to play it with friends and others on a big and active multiplayer server. Seeing that your server has whitelisting means there's a good selection of people and that it's very unlikely that there will be grieving or hacking.

My experience with vanilla Minecraft is decent, even though I barely played it at all over the course of a year after I started playing in 1.7.3 beta. As for TFC I've played on a handful of servers but they all shut down or were very inactive, I did gather quite a bit of experience and I'd like to continue gathering more and sharing it with the people on your server.

Additional information: My name is Koos, I'm currently unemployed and not studying. As for games, I'm a huge realism and survivaling freak so this mod is really the way minecraft survival should be.Timezone: GMT +1 Netherlands, Hillegom

Looking forward to your reply!

Minecraft Username:arhell

Why would you like to join?:I'm looking for a good server, not only with children running around and trolling. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Playing Mc for over 3 years, I like to try new modifications making MC more realistic and fun. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Amm ?!...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC+01:00 Poland

Minecraft Username: SleeperZULU

Why would you like to join?: I've decided to put in my whitelist application because I've read about the server, and quite frankly, it sounds like a thoroughly enjoyable experience and a nice place to spend my time delving into the new craze that is Terrafirmacraft. That being said, I also read through some of the other applications, and the people on board this server seem nice and knowledgeable. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've only recently heard of the wonderful world of Terrafirmacraft, but have picked up on it quickly. I like to think of it as The Oregon Trail (Minecraft Edition) haha. Other than that, I've been playing Minecraft for quite some time now, no telling how long exactly, but long enough to know that I've spent, maybe, one too many days/nights playing it. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a really nice, easy going and sociable person that's easy to get along with. I've become a helping hand to most people that have any issue, whether it's in game or in real life. I know this game, and am picking up on the mod quite fast like I've stated earlier. I guess, I'm trying to say that I'm a good person, not trying to sound self righteous, but this seems like a really good place to spend my time playing this game.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT(Denver), Colorado and my name is Tyler.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for taking my application into consideration!

I'd love to join because ever since I've found this mod (like a year ago) I've been wanting to play it with friends and others on a big and active multiplayer server. Seeing that your server has whitelisting means there's a good selection of people and that it's very unlikely that there will be grieving or hacking.

My experience with vanilla Minecraft is decent, even though I barely played it at all over the course of a year after I started playing in 1.7.3 beta. As for TFC I've played on a handful of servers but they all shut down or were very inactive, I did gather quite a bit of experience and I'd like to continue gathering more and sharing it with the people on your server.

Additional information: My name is Koos, I'm currently unemployed and not studying. As for games, I'm a huge realism and survivaling freak so this mod is really the way minecraft survival should be.Timezone: GMT +1 Netherlands, Hillegom

Looking forward to your reply!

Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username:arhell

Why would you like to join?:I'm looking for a good server, not only with children running around and trolling. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Playing Mc for over 3 years, I like to try new modifications making MC more realistic and fun. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Amm ?!...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC+01:00 Poland

Sorry man, it was pretty brief and just not up to par; denied.

Minecraft Username: SleeperZULU

Why would you like to join?: I've decided to put in my whitelist application because I've read about the server, and quite frankly, it sounds like a thoroughly enjoyable experience and a nice place to spend my time delving into the new craze that is Terrafirmacraft. That being said, I also read through some of the other applications, and the people on board this server seem nice and knowledgeable. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've only recently heard of the wonderful world of Terrafirmacraft, but have picked up on it quickly. I like to think of it as The Oregon Trail (Minecraft Edition) haha. Other than that, I've been playing Minecraft for quite some time now, no telling how long exactly, but long enough to know that I've spent, maybe, one too many days/nights playing it. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a really nice, easy going and sociable person that's easy to get along with. I've become a helping hand to most people that have any issue, whether it's in game or in real life. I know this game, and am picking up on the mod quite fast like I've stated earlier. I guess, I'm trying to say that I'm a good person, not trying to sound self righteous, but this seems like a really good place to spend my time playing this game.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT(Denver), Colorado and my name is Tyler.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for taking my application into consideration!

Nice app, accepted and added

Minecraft Username: toxichmasta11

Why would you like to join?: Id like to join because i really like the mod and would like to join a nice relatively small server to play the mod with people not just on singleplayer.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm not a total expert at TFC but I do know how to do most of the things that the mod offers and i am willing to learn more also. I've been playing TFC for about a couple months.. But i've been playing minecraft for a while now (2 years and i am pretty experienced at minecraft.)

Any additional information that would help your case: Ill be active at least once a day if i'm able to play minecraft everyday and would look afford to playing TFC on this server everyday and being as active as I could.I'm a really friendly and not trollish person that wants to join a nice small mature TFC server. I'm also co-owner of a server but that would'nt give me less time to play TFC because I play minecraft in general like 8 hours a day so it should'nt affect my activeness on the server..I'm a social able person that can help others when needed. I'm really looking afford to joining this server and hearing a response.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST, Ohio, Andrew