Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Hello here is my submission to your server.

MC username: Jorko

Reason: Me and a couple of friends are looking for a stable TFC server to try it out.

Previous experience: I've all played minecraft for a while and I've tried TFC for a couple of hours and it was great fun. I also follow Etho's series.

Additional information: N/A

Whitelisting Application Form:

Minecraft Username: Aleksejus

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join becouse it is a "vanila" TFC server, there are people which i could trade and sociolize to. In the end, im just tired of simple mc and am trying to find a friendly TFC server to play in. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I just recently played with some friends in private server but they didn't seem to like it so i managed to only go to cooper anvil. But the in game knowledge is really better than that, you know, youtubers.. ;)

Any additional information that would help your case:  I'm a decent player who likes to sociolise and help peeps out, but my trade is build, so there is a big chance that i will improve some parts of the map visually with structures. I'm curently working full time job so in total i would be around in server about 10-29hours a week. up to 12hours on freedays and up to 4 on work days.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+2LithuaniaEima

P.s. the reason why im not writing more is becouse i see that you are online atm.

Minecraft Username: BaloonNOR

Why would you like to join?: Been watching Etho's LP of Terrafirmacraft for a loong time, And now I cant resist not playing TFC again. They have added so much new stuff since i played. After what ive been reading about the server, it seems great. And I think my experience in TFC will be alot better in a great comunity that is 18+ focused. 

This server seems like what im searching for, and I hope I'm qualified to join it. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played Minecraft since it was Creative mode only, I played TFC a long time ago, but my laptop had problems handling it so I couldnt continue, Got a new on now. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a builder, I focus on keeping stuff pretty and symetrical. Everything has to be 'themed' where I build (and close) So the visual value of where I walk wont be reduced. I'm a friendly comunity based player, enjoy taking part in something greater, as long as those I work/live with have the same vision for the 'theme' the town keeps etc. 

Time zone, GMT +1 location, Norway name(*Optional)
Looking forward to learn from the people on the server!

Age: 18Minecraft Username: toxichmasta11Why would you like to join?: Id like to join because i really like the mod and would like to join a nice relatively small server to play the mod with people not just on singleplayer.What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm not a total expert at TFC but I do know how to do most of the things that the mod offers and i am willing to learn more also. I've been playing TFC for about a couple months.. But i've been playing minecraft for a while now (2 years and i am pretty experienced at minecraft.)Any additional information that would help your case: Ill be active at least once a day if i'm able to play minecraft everyday and would look afford to playing TFC on this server everyday and being as active as I could.I'm a really friendly and not trollish person that wants to join a nice small mature TFC server. I'm also co-owner of a server but that would'nt give me less time to play TFC because I play minecraft in general like 8 hours a day so it should'nt affect my activeness on the server..I'm a social able person that can help others when needed. I'm really looking afford to joining this server and hearing a response. Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST, Ohio, Andrew

Accepted and added.

Hello here is my submission to your server.

MC username: Jorko

Reason: Me and a couple of friends are looking for a stable TFC server to try it out.

Previous experience: I've all played minecraft for a while and I've tried TFC for a couple of hours and it was great fun. I also follow Etho's series.

Additional information: N/A

Sorry, denied.

Whitelisting Application Form:

Minecraft Username: Aleksejus

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join becouse it is a "vanila" TFC server, there are people which i could trade and sociolize to. In the end, im just tired of simple mc and am trying to find a friendly TFC server to play in. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I just recently played with some friends in private server but they didn't seem to like it so i managed to only go to cooper anvil. But the in game knowledge is really better than that, you know, youtubers.. ;)

Any additional information that would help your case:  I'm a decent player who likes to sociolise and help peeps out, but my trade is build, so there is a big chance that i will improve some parts of the map visually with structures. I'm curently working full time job so in total i would be around in server about 10-29hours a week. up to 12hours on freedays and up to 4 on work days.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+2LithuaniaEima

P.s. the reason why im not writing more is becouse i see that you are online atm.

Sorry, I'm being extremely selective now. Denied.

Ok i accept your denial, but may i ask why no?

Minecraft Username: BaloonNOR

Why would you like to join?: Been watching Etho's LP of Terrafirmacraft for a loong time, And now I cant resist not playing TFC again. They have added so much new stuff since i played. After what ive been reading about the server, it seems great. And I think my experience in TFC will be alot better in a great comunity that is 18+ focused. 

This server seems like what im searching for, and I hope I'm qualified to join it. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played Minecraft since it was Creative mode only, I played TFC a long time ago, but my laptop had problems handling it so I couldnt continue, Got a new on now. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a builder, I focus on keeping stuff pretty and symetrical. Everything has to be 'themed' where I build (and close) So the visual value of where I walk wont be reduced. I'm a friendly comunity based player, enjoy taking part in something greater, as long as those I work/live with have the same vision for the 'theme' the town keeps etc. 

Time zone, GMT +1 location, Norway name(*Optional)

Looking forward to learn from the people on the server!

Sorry man, I'm getting picky now. Gonna have to deny.

Age: 20    Minecraft Username: deth2012    Why would you like to join?: Because Terrafirma is one of the best minecraft mods ive played in a long time and the description of this server sounds like a great experience that i would like to be a part of.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing since early alpha and i've been in love ever since. Terrafirma craft on the otherhand isn't new but it isn't old, ive played on some friends servers a while back and i enjoyed the experience very much. I'm still getting used to using the Anvil though.    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm joining this server (hopefully with some friends) to build a forest settlement. I'll also be as active as possible which is more or less most of the week. I don't have much to do during the day anyway so this server will most likely be a big hangout for me. Also, i'm strongly against trolling, Griefing, etc. which is why i've sought a server like yours which has a tight knit community.

Timezone/location/Name: CST, Illinois, USA. Devon.

I would also like to vouch for my best friend Annabananna56 if she could get in too. she should have an app up.

Age: 20    Minecraft Username: deth2012    Why would you like to join?: Because Terrafirma is one of the best minecraft mods ive played in a long time and the description of this server sounds like a great experience that i would like to be a part of.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing since early alpha and i've been in love ever since. Terrafirma craft on the otherhand isn't new but it isn't old, ive played on some friends servers a while back and i enjoyed the experience very much. I'm still getting used to using the Anvil though.    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm joining this server (hopefully with some friends) to build a forest settlement. I'll also be as active as possible which is more or less most of the week. I don't have much to do during the day anyway so this server will most likely be a big hangout for me. Also, i'm strongly against trolling, Griefing, etc. which is why i've sought a server like yours which has a tight knit community.

Timezone/location/Name: CST, Illinois, USA. Devon.

I would also like to vouch for my best friend Annabananna56 if she could get in too. she should have an app up.

Sure, accepted, but your friend is still going to have to apply to get on.

Minecraft Username: Fahl

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing a lot of TFC solo, but I think it'd be a lot more fun on a server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft since the day it was released, and started playing TFC about a month ago.

Any additional information that would help your case: Self employed college student, so lots of free time to play!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST

Minecraft Username: B3AST21

Why would you like to join?: i really enjoy this mod and love small community servers :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i have played Minecraft for a looong time i started playing in 1.3.2 and lately ive been playing on a smaller server with a group of friends and mini games 

Any additional information that would help your case: i'm super easy to get along with and love MC

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST Georgia, USA, Jackson 

Mc username: themineman8

Why would i like to join?: i really like terrafirmacraft and have played a lot and i would like to join an actual civilized server

Previous experience with TFC and MC: i have played MC for about 2 years and have gotten a little bored of how easy MC is and now i want to challenge myself with TFC

Additional information to help my case: i am generally easy to get along with and i am very nice

Minecraft Username: Fahl

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing a lot of TFC solo, but I think it'd be a lot more fun on a server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft since the day it was released, and started playing TFC about a month ago.

Any additional information that would help your case: Self employed college student, so lots of free time to play!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST

Denied, due to having been accepted on another TFC whitelist server.

Minecraft Username: B3AST21

Why would you like to join?: i really enjoy this mod and love small community servers :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i have played Minecraft for a looong time i started playing in 1.3.2 and lately ive been playing on a smaller server with a group of friends and mini games 

Any additional information that would help your case: i'm super easy to get along with and love MC

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST Georgia, USA, Jackson 

Sorry mate, denied.

Mc username: themineman8

Why would i like to join?: i really like terrafirmacraft and have played a lot and i would like to join an actual civilized server

Previous experience with TFC and MC: i have played MC for about 2 years and have gotten a little bored of how easy MC is and now i want to challenge myself with TFC

Additional information to help my case: i am generally easy to get along with and i am very nice

Not quite what I'm looking for, denied.

Minecraft Username:monkeyjump5643

Why would you like to join?:I have been looking for a server for awhile now and I would love to join

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:i have played TFC for about 3 months now and Minecraft for about 2 Years

Any additional information that would help your case:I'm Kool:)

Minecraft Username: Natekid11

Why would you like to join?: Single player terrafirmacraft is just getting old after like three worlds

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Very much. Ive been mining and crafting since 2010 and playing terrafirmacraft for several months.

Any additional information that would help your case: i'm a team player, i'm respectful of other people's stuff, i'm social, and i'm a builder.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): New York, NY. the name is Nate.

Hello, I'm an old member of this server and I was removed from the white-list can I please be re-added. If you need proof I was accepted and that I am a member please check the first page.

Minecraft Username:monkeyjump5643

Why would you like to join?:I have been looking for a server for awhile now and I would love to join

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:i have played TFC for about 3 months now and Minecraft for about 2 Years

Any additional information that would help your case:I'm Kool:)

Unfortunately this application isn't in an acceptable state. Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Natekid11

Why would you like to join?: Single player terrafirmacraft is just getting old after like three worlds

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Very much. Ive been mining and crafting since 2010 and playing terrafirmacraft for several months.

Any additional information that would help your case: i'm a team player, i'm respectful of other people's stuff, i'm social, and i'm a builder.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): New York, NY. the name is Nate.

Sorry, your application isn't up to par. Thanks for applying, but denied.

Hello, I'm an old member of this server and I was removed from the white-list can I please be re-added. If you need proof I was accepted and that I am a member please check the first page.

Your whitelist position was revoked due to inactivity.

Oh Okay, Is there any way I could join back I was inactive due to computer issues. (Which are now resolved.)

Age:16 (I understand that the server is +18 but I do consider myself mature)

Minecraft Username: Feronso

Why would you like to join?: Me and my friend, swedishmineman, have been looking for a server for a few days now, and you brought up your server, so I decided to check it out a bit, and have found that this the type of server we have been looking for :P

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I only have experience with single player and one non whitelist server, but as for minecraft, I have been around since the 1.7 beta and have joined several SMP servers over that time.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a pretty experienced minecraft player and love to play (roleplay) with others.

I'm a nice person to speak to at any time, and I have time almost always.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live in Germany so my Time zone is GMT +1 (Berlin,Amsterdam). My first name is Leon

Thanks for your time and I hope you have a great day,

Feronso

Age:16 (I understand that the server is +18 but I do consider myself mature)    Minecraft Username: Feronso    Why would you like to join?: Me and my friend, swedishmineman, have been looking for a server for a few days now, and you brought up your server, so I decided to check it out a bit, and have found that this the type of server we have been looking for :P    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I only have experience with single player and one non whitelist server, but as for minecraft, I have been around since the 1.7 beta and have joined several SMP servers over that time.    Any additional information that would help your case: I am a pretty experienced minecraft player and love to play (roleplay) with others.I'm a nice person to speak to at any time, and I have time almost always.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live in Germany so my Time zone is GMT +1 (Berlin,Amsterdam). My first name is LeonThanks for your time and I hope you have a great day,Feronso

Accepted and added.