Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: 42catfish

Why would you like to join?: I tend to have the most fun in minecraft on multiplayer servers, partially due to the sense of community and partially because of the specialization that trading lets me pull off. TFC makes that specialization all the more vital, in my opinion. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Originally downloaded Minecraft in Beta something between 1.4 and 1.7, not sure exactly when. Split my time pretty evenly between running single player survival and making creative builds. Recently (past year or two) vanilla survival's been becoming too much of an adventure game for my tastes. That's where TerraFirmaCraft comes in. I only found it about a week ago, but I love it half to death. I'm a big fan of Dwarf Fortress, and the level of detail in TFC seems to bring Minecraft closer to that, which is absolutely wonderful. Any additional information that would help your case: I've got a pretty good eye for detail when it comes to minecraft builds. I really enjoy farming and animal husbandry, those were some of my favorite aspects of (relatively) recent updates. Not sure what to put here really. 

Time zone, location, name: California, so Pacific Time. Name's Eric.

Yah, I think you'd do good on the server. Accepted and added

Minecraft Username: CalangoMC

Why would you like to join?:

I am seeking a Roleplay game more than running up the colored steel.

Simply get in blue or red steel does not make much sense to me as a pastime.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Minecraft not much the survival side is very easy... but im played with some sort of mods, talk to hardened minecraft, obtain not satisfactory fun!

TFC, i'm played SSP or with 2~3 friends, SMP happydiggers, Outlast, for a large time.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm brazilian and not speak english, im read a bit, but this inconveninence don't stop me to interact with other, i'm find coop, comunity, not a multiplayer where each one goes one way and build your home, dont really interacting in daybyday. (For me this is a SingleMultiplayer)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): -4:00GMT Brazil

My apologies for gramatical mistakes.

--------------------

In 79.x i played most in Rhodance and RageGuild servers, two good server but not for my find.

one player for one cardinal direction at 5k blocks or more distance, kill me. ^_^

uh..  i dont look at my name enough, i forgot to add the i to the back of my name,  wodahsi 

Age: 33Minecraft Username: CalangoMCWhy would you like to join?:I am seeking a Roleplay game more than running up the colored steel.Simply get in blue or red steel does not make much sense to me as a pastime.What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Minecraft not much the survival side is very easy... but im played with some sort of mods, talk to hardened minecraft, obtain not satisfactory fun!TFC, i'm played SSP or with 2~3 friends, SMP happydiggers, Outlast, for a large time.Any additional information that would help your case:I'm brazilian and not speak english, im read a bit, but this inconveninence don't stop me to interact with other, i'm find coop, comunity, not a multiplayer where each one goes one way and build your home, dont really interacting in daybyday. (For me this is a SingleMultiplayer)Time zone, location, name(*Optional): -4:00GMT BrazilMy apologies for gramatical mistakes.--------------------In 79.x i played most in Rhodance and RageGuild servers, two good server but not for my find.one player for one cardinal direction at 5k blocks or more distance, kill me. ^_^

Yah I like your attitude towards the TFC experience. Accepted.

uh..  i dont look at my name enough, i forgot to add the i to the back of my name,  wodahsi 

Not a problem, fixed it up and you should be good to go.

Age:27    Minecraft Username:Oskardadwarf    Why would you like to join?: I love terrafirmacraft, but you can only enjoy single player so much. I actively enjoy building and the metallurgy aspects of the game and would love to build and trade in a fun TFC world.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing TFC on and off for about a year and a half and have also played a large variety of modpacks unfortunately tfc has ruined normal minecraft for me and I find its the only form of minecraft I play now. I used to play alot on the Team Rook/Pokemafia servers but unfortunately they just aren't into TFC...    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm generally a very helpful player and a good miner, I have a fair bit of spare time and don't mind lending a hand on other peoples builds. I also have a good sense of humour and don't offend easily :)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC/GMT +10:30 hours, Australia

Age:27    Minecraft Username:Oskardadwarf    Why would you like to join?: I love terrafirmacraft, but you can only enjoy single player so much. I actively enjoy building and the metallurgy aspects of the game and would love to build and trade in a fun TFC world.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing TFC on and off for about a year and a half and have also played a large variety of modpacks unfortunately tfc has ruined normal minecraft for me and I find its the only form of minecraft I play now. I used to play alot on the Team Rook/Pokemafia servers but unfortunately they just aren't into TFC...    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm generally a very helpful player and a good miner, I have a fair bit of spare time and don't mind lending a hand on other peoples builds. I also have a good sense of humour and don't offend easily :)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC/GMT +10:30 hours, Australia

Sounds good, see you on the server! Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: NecroMandy

I simply love TFC, and in particular its changes to fishing! I am a pretty good builder and love to spend my time building, trading and sculpting. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing TFC for about a year on and off, as i find playing single player isnt any fun when you dont have anyone to say "OMG that is amazing!!!" when you finish a nice building xD 

For me TFC is a fun little break from being an operator, as no one else on the servers i run is interested in playing TFC :(

Ummmmm, do either of these help prove my skills as a builder xD 

The Tentacle, built in survival on a heavily modded server.

EDIT: **Building in progress**
http://i.imgur.com/WisbnD1.jpg

The flower, humbly built using a TFC hammer and chisel in survival.
http://i.imgur.com/FDYIbJ5.png

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC/GMT +10:30 hours, Australia

Minecraft Username: dutchcook

Why would you like to join?: been looking for a nice friendly server for some time to enjoy a nice community. I love almost all aspects of tfc and like to build up a great place to have some fun. The photos shown before look awesome, might just be the place i'm looking for. Besides that I just prefer a vanilla server and good ones are hard to find.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft a little over a year now and tfc for about half a year. I'm a pretty enthousiatic player so i may not have many years of playing, but sure a lot of hours :)

Any additional information that would help your case: i'm a pretty decent builder, i'm a coop guy that likes to enjoy tfc in teams, experienced with tfc and really enthousiastic.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): gmt - 1, Netherlands, Dennis

Age: 36    Minecraft Username: Dask_BR    Why would you like to join?:

Play Singleplayer was never my forte, whenever I try to start a singleplayer gameI give up, I always liked multiplayer games where you have a co-coop.Advance in the game is never my main goal, I love to perform and interact buildings  with other players.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 

Play Minecraft at least six messes, but the greatest experience was playing with MODs in some FTB serversMy experience with TFC is recent, started at 0.79, but I'm enjoying it so much that every day I am moreexcited to play.

I am Brazilian, despite not speaking English very well I have a good grasp on reading and writing, facilitatinginteract with other players not Brazilian. 

Was currently playing in rhodance server, but did not meet my expectations, I would love to help evolve the Barbaric Survival server,

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC/GM -03:00) Brasília/Brazil

Sorry duplicity, my mouse clicked 2 times. Please delete a duplicate post

Minecraft Username: Macroft97

Why would you like to join?:Just lookin for a good server

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: terrafirmacraft im pretty new to but vanilla mc i've been playing for years

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm blind. have sympathy.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC/GMT -7 hours

Minecraft Username: NecroMandy

I simply love TFC, and in particular its changes to fishing! I am a pretty good builder and love to spend my time building, trading and sculpting. 

I have been playing TFC for about a year on and off, as i find playing single player isnt any fun when you dont have anyone to say "OMG that is amazing!!!" when you finish a nice building xD 

For me TFC is a fun little break from being an operator, as no one else on the servers i run is interested in playing TFC :(

Ummmmm, do either of these help prove my skills as a builder xD 

The Tentacle, built in survival on a heavily modded server.

EDIT: **Building in progress**

http://i.imgur.com/WisbnD1.jpg

The flower, humbly built using a TFC hammer and chisel in survival.

http://i.imgur.com/FDYIbJ5.png

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC/GMT +10:30 hours, Australia

I love the builds, but currently were looking for more devoted players to BarbaricSurvival, it sounds as if you might be splitting your time substantially between other servers you administrate. If this isn't the case, and you would be playing TFC a good portion of the time, let me know and I'll add you to the whitelist.

Minecraft Username: dutchcook

Why would you like to join?: been looking for a nice friendly server for some time to enjoy a nice community. I love almost all aspects of tfc and like to build up a great place to have some fun. The photos shown before look awesome, might just be the place i'm looking for. Besides that I just prefer a vanilla server and good ones are hard to find.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft a little over a year now and tfc for about half a year. I'm a pretty enthousiatic player so i may not have many years of playing, but sure a lot of hours :)

Any additional information that would help your case: i'm a pretty decent builder, i'm a coop guy that likes to enjoy tfc in teams, experienced with tfc and really enthousiastic.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): gmt - 1, Netherlands, Dennis

Definitely sounds like you'd fit right in, accepted and added.

Age: 36    Minecraft Username: Dask_BR    Why would you like to join?:

Play Singleplayer was never my forte, whenever I try to start a singleplayer gameI give up, I always liked multiplayer games where you have a co-coop.Advance in the game is never my main goal, I love to perform and interact buildings  with other players.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 

Play Minecraft at least six messes, but the greatest experience was playing with MODs in some FTB serversMy experience with TFC is recent, started at 0.79, but I'm enjoying it so much that every day I am moreexcited to play.

I am Brazilian, despite not speaking English very well I have a good grasp on reading and writing, facilitatinginteract with other players not Brazilian. 

Was currently playing in rhodance server, but did not meet my expectations, I would love to help evolve the Barbaric Survival server,

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC/GM -03:00) Brasília/Brazil

Accepted, there is another Brazilian on the server. So long as there aren't many (if any) other players online, you're welcome to speak you native language together. 

Minecraft Username: Macroft97

Why would you like to join?:Just lookin for a good server

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: terrafirmacraft im pretty new to but vanilla mc i've been playing for years

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm blind. have sympathy.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC/GMT -7 hours

Sorry, denied.

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: CoconutCake    Why would you like to join?: I wish to play TFC online after having played it offline only for about 6 months, i can definately get by on my own, but i think it would be fun to do trading and community projects and the likes. I think it would be fun to start a city or something, with all the benefits of it being terrafirmacraft. The planks and chisel add so much room for detail, I would love to see what a full on city can look like in TFC.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing minecraft on and off since alpha 1.3, I am fairly good at building and i have played TFC for around 6 months as stated above. I really enjoy the challanges of terrafirmacraft, it makes it so satisfiying when you finally get a pick, after seeing copper just sitting in the mountain side laughing at you. And after playing TFC for a while i went back to Minecraft for a little bit and was amazed by how i used to think minecraft was hard.    Any additional information that would help your case: I am a good builder, and friendly person who can attempt to assist people who are in need. I have a good sense of humor (at least I think so). I can be incredibly OCD on my builds (even though they may not even look so good) and can focus on those things very well.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Standard Time, Texas

Age: 31    Minecraft Username: DrewK2525    Why would you like to join?: I've played a bit of TFC, thought it would be more fun to play on a server    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played TFC  for a while, have been playing MC for about a year now    Any additional information that would help your case: I play well with others =)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST - New York

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: CoconutCake    Why would you like to join?: I wish to play TFC online after having played it offline only for about 6 months, i can definately get by on my own, but i think it would be fun to do trading and community projects and the likes. I think it would be fun to start a city or something, with all the benefits of it being terrafirmacraft. The planks and chisel add so much room for detail, I would love to see what a full on city can look like in TFC.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing minecraft on and off since alpha 1.3, I am fairly good at building and i have played TFC for around 6 months as stated above. I really enjoy the challanges of terrafirmacraft, it makes it so satisfiying when you finally get a pick, after seeing copper just sitting in the mountain side laughing at you. And after playing TFC for a while i went back to Minecraft for a little bit and was amazed by how i used to think minecraft was hard.    Any additional information that would help your case: I am a good builder, and friendly person who can attempt to assist people who are in need. I have a good sense of humor (at least I think so). I can be incredibly OCD on my builds (even though they may not even look so good) and can focus on those things very well.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Standard Time, Texas

Sorry man, gonna have to deny.

Age: 31    Minecraft Username: DrewK2525    Why would you like to join?: I've played a bit of TFC, thought it would be more fun to play on a server    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played TFC  for a while, have been playing MC for about a year now    Any additional information that would help your case: I play well with others =)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST - New York

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Watasu

Why would you like to join?One of my biggest interests when it comes to games is believability/realism, and that makes TerraFirmaCraft the perfect Minecraft mod for me. My dream in Minecraft is to build an almost authentic historical village or city with the help of others where everyone plays their role to make the community thrive. For a long time have I been looking for a server where I can find people with the same interests as myself and I would love to play on a server where every town has a different culture and natural resourses available, encouraging everyone to cooperate and trade.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I have played TerraFirmaCraft for some months and Minecraft for a couple of years. I have always prefered building and farming instead of mining for diamonds to make gear (which is just silly in my opinion - it would be pretty much impossible to make armour out of diamonds in real life). I remember that I used to play on a server hosted by a friend where I played the role of a neutral farmer situated on the border of two rivaling factions who would both from time to time take a break from making war to eat some of my delicious bread. Good times. I'm not sure whether that was relevant or not but I just thought I would share that memory.

Any additional information that would help your case: I consider myself an honest and responisble person, and I hope that you can give me a chance and not judge my maturity based on my age.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CEST - Central European Summer Time, the Kingdom of Sweden.

Minecraft Username: Watasu

Why would you like to join?One of my biggest interests when it comes to games is believability/realism, and that makes TerraFirmaCraft the perfect Minecraft mod for me. My dream in Minecraft is to build an almost authentic historical village or city with the help of others where everyone plays their role to make the community thrive. For a long time have I been looking for a server where I can find people with the same interests as myself and I would love to play on a server where every town has a different culture and natural resourses available, encouraging everyone to cooperate and trade.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I have played TerraFirmaCraft for some months and Minecraft for a couple of years. I have always prefered building and farming instead of mining for diamonds to make gear (which is just silly in my opinion - it would be pretty much impossible to make armour out of diamonds in real life). I remember that I used to play on a server hosted by a friend where I played the role of a neutral farmer situated on the border of two rivaling factions who would both from time to time take a break from making war to eat some of my delicious bread. Good times. I'm not sure whether that was relevant or not but I just thought I would share that memory.

Any additional information that would help your case: I consider myself an honest and responisble person, and I hope that you can give me a chance and not judge my maturity based on my age.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CEST - Central European Summer Time, the Kingdom of Sweden.

Very nice application, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Age: 20 Minecraft Username: "andyfuji" Why would you like to join?: Just looking around for a good server, and well, yours seems about that.  I tried one of the other servers, and some questionable rules managed to draw me away more-or-less instantly.  Also, it's nice to see that there are actually applications actually being rejected (even if mine happens to become one of them.)  Rare to see a whitelist that's at least a bit selective. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Probably over a year since I started playing TFC, maybe around four or five years of good old regular Minecraft. Any additional information that would help your case: I'm pretty alright at building things with blocks, but unfortunately I don't have any TFC screenshots to show off (thank you Imageshack for deleting all of my photos)  I have a couple of shots of a town I (was) working on at a vanilla server, though.  Likely not the prettiest thing I've ever made, but it's the best I have. Here

And here

Time zone: UTC-6Location: Wisconsin, USAName: Andy Fuji

Age: 20 Minecraft Username: "andyfuji" Why would you like to join?: Just looking around for a good server, and well, yours seems about that.  I tried one of the other servers, and some questionable rules managed to draw me away more-or-less instantly.  Also, it's nice to see that there are actually applications actually being rejected (even if mine happens to become one of them.)  Rare to see a whitelist that's at least a bit selective. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Probably over a year since I started playing TFC, maybe around four or five years of good old regular Minecraft. Any additional information that would help your case: I'm pretty alright at building things with blocks, but unfortunately I don't have any TFC screenshots to show off (thank you Imageshack for deleting all of my photos)  I have a couple of shots of a town I (was) working on at a vanilla server, though.  Likely not the prettiest thing I've ever made, but it's the best I have. Here

And here

Time zone: UTC-6Location: Wisconsin, USAName: Andy Fuji

I deem this app worthy of a position on our server. Assuming your username doesn't have quotations around it, you have been added to the whitelist.