Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

TerraFirmaCraft

Barbaric Survival [bS]

Vanilla TFC Server

Barbaric Survival is a vanilla, TFC, whitelisted server. The server has been running for some time now on a new higher performance server host; fully equipped and ready to play, with a new map as of January 3rd, 2014. 
We are a smaller community of well acquainted members, engaging in friendly activity with each other playing TFCaft. We're happy to meet new people from any part of the world, as long as language isn't to much of a barrier. Our community members are very trustworthy, easy going and easy to get along with. If you enjoy living in towns, building villages with other members, or cabins deep in the woods, working with others in small groups or going lone wolf; we welcome you here at Barbaric Survival.
BS is recommended for members ages 18 and up.
The server is 100% Survival/Vanilla TFC, meaning no API and no plugins added, as well no additional mods (other then FastCraft, as recommended for performance enhancement).
We have a subreddit for members of Barbaric Survival to discuss topics on the server, and to converse and share with each other, as well to be updated on news and content that is server related. Please visit, http://www.reddit.com/r/BarbaricSurvival/ to find out more.
Please contact me on reddit with any questions or concerns.
TFC Version: Beta 0.79.17

IP: 192.210.228.228:25565

Some screenshots of our community from the previous world, taken by myself and other members of the server.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rules:

• If you are not going to be active for an extended amount of time, you must notify me(WetCheerios) of the time you will be gone and the reason for your leave, otherwise you will be removed from the whitelist on this server. (*Important)
  • There is a Soft World Border limit in place, please don't exceed a 2000 block radius around spawn unless a specific resource cannot be found within it. (*New)
  • Please don't raid or steal from others.
  • Unless mutually agreed upon, don't kill other players.
  • No Hacks or additional Mods that may give you an upper hand (mini maps are fine), we want everyone to be equal and fair.
  • Please don't abuse bugs or glitches in the mod, and if you find any please report them to me and/or the TerraFirmaCraft community.
  • Please only farm the amount of animals needed for you to survive on the server, as mass farms can cause issues.
  • Just use that noggin of yours and you'll do just fine (Common Sense).

*Update: New Official Map! Released January 3rd, 2015.

**Update: Whitelisting is currently CLOSED, please do not leave an application as it will not be answered.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username:

Why would you like to join?:

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Any additional information that might help your case:

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

I'm interested! Just found this mod and would be cool to play with others.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the comments below.):

Minecraft Username: Ashen92

Why would you like to join?: I don't like playing minecraft by myself, and I just found TerraFirmaCraft and it's super fun. I think it'd be great to play with other people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Never played TerraFirmaCraft before; I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm fun :)

I'm interested! Just found this mod and would be cool to play with others.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the comments below.):

Minecraft Username: Ashen92

Why would you like to join?: I don't like playing minecraft by myself, and I just found TerraFirmaCraft and it's super fun. I think it'd be great to play with other people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Never played TerraFirmaCraft before; I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm fun :)

Accepted and Added.

Minecraft Username: maklom

Why would you like to join?: I've been getting a bit lonely and would like to play with some cool people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I used to play TFC in 1.4.7. I didn't get that far into it though. I have tons of experience in Minecraft in general, however. I'm a highly skilled builder and have been accepted into several build teams, the most famous being Vadact. I've been playing since the official release in 2011, and I've become pretty good at it. I also play a bit of FTB and I played Tekkit in 1.2.5.

Any additional information that would help your case: I've never griefed in all my time playing. I co-own a small server with my friend, and I've been modded on several servers.

Sorry if this makes me sound pompous, but I really just want to play with other people. I've gotten lonely :P

Also, I know, I'm not 17, but I can handle being around older people.

Minecraft Username:

TerraNova

I would like to join a server here because i just came across this mod!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing minecraft a long time and watched some videos on terrafirmacraft and would like to join!

Any additional information that would help your case: I lava minecraft!

Minecraft Username: maklom

Why would you like to join?: I've been getting a bit lonely and would like to play with some cool people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I used to play TFC in 1.4.7. I didn't get that far into it though. I have tons of experience in Minecraft in general, however. I'm a highly skilled builder and have been accepted into several build teams, the most famous being Vadact. I've been playing since the official release in 2011, and I've become pretty good at it. I also play a bit of FTB and I played Tekkit in 1.2.5.

Any additional information that would help your case: I've never griefed in all my time playing. I co-own a small server with my friend, and I've been modded on several servers.

Sorry if this makes me sound pompous, but I really just want to play with other people. I've gotten lonely :P

Also, I know, I'm not 17, but I can handle being around older people.

Sure, I'll give ya a shot! Added.

Minecraft Username:

TerraNova

I would like to join a server here because i just came across this mod!

I have been playing minecraft a long time and watched some videos on terrafirmacraft and would like to join!

Any additional information that would help your case: I lava minecraft!

Sorry man, little bit vague... Denied.

Okay so since you denied that one, i guess i will give myself a second chance?

Minecraft Username:

TerraNova

I would like to join a server here because i just came across this mod, it looks quite interesting! I would like to join your server so i can be a part of a terra firma craft community and learn the works with this mod. I would also like to work with others because it seems its a real PVE environment 

I have been playing minecraft since INDEV almost since it came out. It was a fun game back then! i like how new it was to me and everyone elese and with this mod i believe it changes everything! I literally have no experience with this mod but i have been watching you tube videos and i think i will become a good player in sometime! I also love to build and with all these new boundaries i think it will make building harder!

Any additional information that would help your case: I love minecraft and i have been playing constantly without getting bored! I am very helpwill and willing to give out items that i may find to benefit someone elese

Minecraft Username:epic_MAS

Why would you like to join?:I've really been looking forward to joining a TerraFirmaCraft server

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I've been playing minecraft for a year and I've recently enjoyed playing TFC.

Any additional information that would help your case:I love playing servers and meeting people to play with.

Okay so since you denied that one, i guess i will give myself a second chance?

Minecraft Username:

TerraNova

I would like to join a server here because i just came across this mod, it looks quite interesting! I would like to join your server so i can be a part of a terra firma craft community and learn the works with this mod. I would also like to work with others because it seems its a real PVE environment 

I have been playing minecraft since INDEV almost since it came out. It was a fun game back then! i like how new it was to me and everyone elese and with this mod i believe it changes everything! I literally have no experience with this mod but i have been watching you tube videos and i think i will become a good player in sometime! I also love to build and with all these new boundaries i think it will make building harder!

Any additional information that would help your case: I love minecraft and i have been playing constantly without getting bored! I am very helpwill and willing to give out items that i may find to benefit someone elese

Accepted and Added.

Why would you like to join?:I've really been looking forward to joining a TerraFirmaCraft server

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I've been playing minecraft for a year and I've recently enjoyed playing TFC.

Any additional information that would help your case:I love playing servers and meeting people to play with.

Sorry, Denied.

I'm gonna give my self another chance

Why would you like to join?:I've really been looking forward to joining a TerraFirmaCraft server, and  I'm also pretty new so I would really enjoy playing with others

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing TerraFirmaCraft for a week and I've played minecraft for a year so I  know that having people to play with is very important.

Any additional information that would help your case: I love to play on servers with people and I would really find my self more happy playing with a group of people. I also like to play on servers because, I find my self a nicer person playing on servers.

I'm gonna give my self another chance

Why would you like to join?:I've really been looking forward to joining a TerraFirmaCraft server, and  I'm also pretty new so I would really enjoy playing with others

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing TerraFirmaCraft for a week and I've played minecraft for a year so I  know that having people to play with is very important.

Any additional information that would help your case: I love to play on servers with people and I would really find my self more happy playing with a group of people. I also like to play on servers because, I find my self a nicer person playing on servers.

Awesome, now accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: athaalin

Why would you like to join?: Want another server to play on when I'm not feeling up to the insanity that is happydiggers. Something smaller.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played on multiple, still play on happydiggers. Ran my own TFC server as well as a FTB and tekkit server. Not running servers anymore (thank god)

Any additional information that would help your case: I am old and probably the only person on the server with any taste in alcohol XD. Just looking somewhere quasi-quiet to play.

Whitelist Application Form

Minecraft Username: IndianaBonez

Why would you like to join?: I've been running this mod on my home server and now my hardware can't handle it anymore, so I've been searching around for a TFC server to join and this seems to be the only TFC server that is pure vanilla that I can find.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm pretty new to TFC (a week), but if I need to know anything I use the wiki and I've played Minecraft for 2+ years.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm an old boy (so immaturity is not an option, I do like to have a laugh though), prefer servers that have a great and friendly community, tend to keep myself to myself unless anyone needs help with anything, anything else you'd like to know just drop me a msg.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Paul

Yo,

Minecraft Username: Kalazrob

Why would you like to join?: Done a few little worlds here in single player and although it has been a fun unique minecraft experience I wanna see how it transitions in a multiplayer environment.  (Also I enjoy the company lol)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Like I said I have played a few little worlds to the beginning but still fairly new to the mod.  As for minecraft in general, I have played since December 2011 so 3~ years.  Through this I have played for quite some time before using mods but then since I have usually had some type of mod one way or another since.

Any additional information that would help your case:Just a guy looking to see about meeting a few new people and enjoy a relatively new mod out.

Well hope to hear back soon, till then peace~

Minecraft Username: Three_Pounds

Why would you like to join?: I have never tried a TFC server before and I'd like to give it a shot, maybe it's fun. Not having any plugins/additional mods sounds like an interesting setup to play in.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played minecraft for a long time and I am currently a bit burned-out by vanilla SMP. I have played almost every TFC build ever since the first mod spotlight by direwolf came out, but I have never progressed far into the Tech tree. My last play through ended with bronze a couple of days ago out of frustration. Maybe this time I'll achieve more.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am mature and friendly and like to help people out and share my stuff with them. I am also a moderator on a medium-sized vanilla SMP server. I hope we get along well. :)

Is this cracked by any chance?

Personally I would say it's not a cracked server due to there being no plugins nor any additional mods, but I haven't been whitelisted yet so I'm not 100% sure, I'm going by the information in the first post.

Minecraft Username: pelemesh_KO

Why would you like to join?: Searching for nice skilled community, in singleplayer i can't share my builds with anyone or talk, so it become boring.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Playing MC from 1.6 beta had alot of experience with mods. I don't remember version of TFC that i started on but i  still can remember how there were stone picks :D

Any additional information that would help your case:  I'm just a guy that wan'ts to play on good tfc server.

Minecraft Username: Electric Womble

I'd like to join a fresh server with a few good folks to while away the hours. I'm on a disability pension so I have many hours to while away and you can only play with yourself for so long before you go blind.........from staring at the screen of course.

Started playing from 1.3.2. I downloaded...how can I put this...an "unofficial demonstration copy" *coff* torrent to see what all the fuss was about. I started playing at about 4pm and the next thing I knew it was morning. Bought the game the next day and have been playing it ever since. Played TFC a few patches back but lost my world when my PC died...and my vanilla world.....and my FTB world. Suicide was considered but thought better of it. Just recently reinstalled TFC after seeing a YouTuber I watch (Etho from Mindcrack if you're interested) start his own world. 

Any additional information that would help your case:

You'll find me easy going and always happy to help. I also have cake. *Insert surreptitious wink here* 

Minecraft Username: wixo

Why would you like to join?: I'll be honest, it's Etho's videos that brought me here. Yet, I didn't want to disrupt the existing communities on already established TFC servers. A "fresh" server like yours seems like a good opportunity to properly learn the mod and meet some new people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: With TFC? Minimal... Apart from 2 hours of gameplay I've only skimmed through the wiki and watched Direwolf20's fairly outdated review. Now Minecraft, that something I've been playing since alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I consider myself a fairly decent builder, always placing aesthetics above functionality. Though, with TFC's physics I'll have to rethink some of my designs. Conflicts and drama are really not my thing, so I don't have a hard time getting along with most people.

Minecraft Username: MrGyronimo

Why would you like to join?: I just found TFC a week ago and have been playing singleplayer, I'd like to try out SMP. This server seemed like the most eligable one, as it is fresh. :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: So one week with TFC, and 4 years with Minecraft, both vanilla and modded.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have played this game for a long time, and I've been on a lot of servers. I always get along well with the people I play with, and have been promoted to assist several times (I don't ever have any expectations for anyone to do so).

Minecraft Username: Antimattergizmo

Why would you like to join?: This mod is infinitely more fun with friends on a server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been a Minecraft veteran since April 10, 2010, with TFC since shortly after Crysyn started his survival guide series (so before the builds hit the 20s at the least)

Any additional information that would help your case: I would most likely--barring any burnout of the game--be playing every other day or so.