Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Before I begin, I know you updated the original post, I saw that you said you are not accepting anyone else currently. But, I would just like to put my name in for a hopeful, future member.

Minecraft Username: supasilvaman

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because Single player TFC is way too overwhelming for just one person to play; there are just too many things to do.  I want to play with a close-knit group of people who want to have fun and create an even better gameplay than what already is there. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I have played TFC a long time ago, but took a break because it was too complicated for just myself.  But since it apparently has picked up steam in the past month, I decided to try it again and it is more fun and more challenging then previously expected.  I played about a year to a year and half ago of TFC itself, but about four years of Vanilla Minecraft.  Then the whole Tekkit, FTB craze and all that fun stuff

Any additional information that would help your case: Honestly just looking to have fun and play with a good bunch of people.

Thanks

Hell with it, you're the last to be accepted! :)

Wow, sounds like Minecraft has taken you down a crazy road, haha. Anyway, I'll only be accepting a few more apps before we're maxed out, so thanks for the application but I'm going to have to deny.

P.S. Does your Minecraft Username really have a space in it?

Well life took me down a crazy road (or I was just a little mad to begin with tbh). Minecraft is just a welcome distraction.

And no....you are right...no space between Electric and Womble. Damn my old school grammar and syntax. Damn education.  :)

Anyway good luck with the server. I'll be keeping an eye out for how it all goes.

Regards

ElectricnospaceWomble

Sorry, denied. Have fun on your private server though! :D

Might i know why that is?

We're a small whitelisted server, so if it seems like someones going to be splitting their time between multiple servers, (such as yourself) and can't be dedicated I can't have them taking up a seat that an active player could have.

No longer accepting applications , if you want a whitelist spot , you will have to pay send a pm if you need a membership

Age: 16 Minecraft Username: Fluxigon Why would you like to join?: I like playing on servers with other people What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: A lot

age 21

username: The_Locust911

my roommates only want to LAN with vanilla craft and I want something more... but with other people. IM SO LONELY!!!!!! D: D: D:

Been playing minecraft since before its official release and been playing terrafirmacraft since you could make a pickaxe out of bizmuthe.

(EDIT: just read the part about there being no more slots, sry for bugging :/ )

Like I said guys if you want a slot , you now have to pay for it

I'm aware that you are not accepting new people but I am going to apply anyway

Minecraft Username: dittoisepic

Why would you like to join?: Terrafirmacraft is a great mod, but single player is just not enough for me. I was looking for a good community vanilla TFC server and found this

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft itself since 1.3 and been playing TFC for about a year now

Any additional information that would help your case:  I am: an expert smith and farmer, in the advanced classes in real life, mature, and get along well with other who do the same.

Thanks for considering me, if you do! :)

Hope there will be a open slot soon  :lol:

Minecraft Username: wizard_lance

Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a terrafirmacraft server for a few days now and this one sounds like it has a good community being created and would love to be apart of it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: My cousin showed me minecraft when it was in beta/2010 and I was hooked besides a few breaks here and there I have mostly played minecraft, I have been playing terrafirmacraft for about 2 weeks. I have not gotten very far in my single player but I got the just and also have the community and the wiki to help.  :) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I've seen a bunch of different ages being accepted and I like being with a mature group/community because then there is very little drama if non.

Hope you accept can't wait to play with a community on terrafirmacraft.  :D 

if you need a slot then PM me , I can get you into this server , I OWN IT!!!

Like I said guys if you want a slot , you now have to pay for it

Just out of curiosity. How much are you charging to be whitelisted? And does that guarantee a slot on the server at all times or do you have to share with other (paying) players?

Minecraft Username: HexBug

Why would you like to join?:i like the game and TFC is too hard to play by my self

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i"d played in beta 0.77 this mod

Any additional information that would help your case: I am not premium'm too poor and can not buy the game and play with this economy it is very expensive to buy and I am from Colombia as the game is very expensive

Can I request this threads title to be updated to say "Vanilla TFC Server V: 0.78.16 | No Plugins | No Additional Mods | Whitelisted". Just to update the version to be "V: 0.78.16".

Can I request this threads title to be updated to say "Vanilla TFC Server V: 0.78.16 | No Plugins | No Additional Mods | Whitelisted". Just to update the version to be "V: 0.78.16".

So it seems this is a very slow way of getting a title update, so instead of getting it updated every version, I would like to request this threads title to be updated to say,

"Vanilla TFC Server | Latest Version | No Plugins | No Additional Mods | Whitelisted".

Thanks in advance.

Minecraft Username: NotedxZero

Why would you like to join?: Because, I am in need of a community I look far and wide to find a perfect community but there is never such a thing called a perfect community. But the reason I want to join is because I want to socialize with people who have the same good taste in mods and possible make new friends. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been white-listed to multiple server and here is some of my previous work

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-pixel-art-2247117/

Any additional information that would help your case:I hope you chose me to join your server, and if not good luck and farewell!

So it seems this is a very slow way of getting a title update, so instead of getting it updated every version, I would like to request this threads title to be updated to say,

"Vanilla TFC Server | Latest Version | No Plugins | No Additional Mods | Whitelisted".

Thanks in advance.

You can change the title of this thread by editing the first post, and then choosing "Use Full Editor"  :)

Posted Image

You can change the title of this thread by editing the first post, and then choosing "Use Full Editor"  :)

Posted Image

Ahh! Thanks man, I was unaware of this feature and was told that only moderators could change titles, so I had to report for a change.

deleted application. wont pay for a community thats just plain dumb. it encourages griefers.

Age | 14

Username | bricehawk1

Reason Wanting To Join | I have played and watched TerraFirmaCraft but, my computer isn't good enough to play with decent FPS.

Previous Experience | I have played minecraft for 3 years now and have been watching Ethoslab play the mod and have also played a little bit (not much play time because ssp lag.

Extra | None that i can think of.

deleted application. wont pay for a community thats just plain dumb. it encourages griefers.

I'm not sure how you can call a servers community dumb when you haven't once logged onto it..

Well life took me down a crazy road (or I was just a little mad to begin with tbh). Minecraft is just a welcome distraction.

And no....you are right...no space between Electric and Womble. Damn my old school grammar and syntax. Damn education.   :)

Anyway good luck with the server. I'll be keeping an eye out for how it all goes.

Regards

ElectricnospaceWomble

Hey if you're still interested, servers opened up to applications again and I'd be happy to accept your old app!

Just let me know if you're still looking for a TFC server.

Age: 16 Minecraft Username: Fluxigon Why would you like to join?: I like playing on servers with other people What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: A lot

Sorry, denied.

age 21

username: The_Locust911

my roommates only want to LAN with vanilla craft and I want something more... but with other people. IM SO LONELY!!!!!! D: D: D:

Been playing minecraft since before its official release and been playing terrafirmacraft since you could make a pickaxe out of bizmuthe.

(EDIT: just read the part about there being no more slots, sry for bugging :/ )

Sorry, denied.

Age: 24 Minecraft Username: SwitchSB Why would you like to join?: Watching Etho's lets play got me into this. I have yet to actually try the mob because I hate single player, so I'd like to try it in a multiplayer environment. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Years of Minecraft experience, but zero TFC. Any additional information that would help your case: ... whitelist me or I'll hax you!! (It's a joke o.o)Edit: Wasn't sure what you meant by apply with a reply... sorry.