Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Very nice application, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Thank you, I appreciate that.  ^_^

Minecraft Username: Doughnut189

Why would you like to join?: Are you saying there is some reason I shouldn't want to?

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have both dug and placed many blocks into aesthetic and harmonious arrangements.

Any additional information that would help your case: It's the shift key (Or caps lock, situationally.)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I've always wanted to change my name, you know? Jules or Conrad, maybe even Rocko, if I was feeling particularly adventurous, but the Georgian bureaucracy has always turned me off to the idea. I think it if were a simple matter of paperwork I'd change my name every few years. I know it's part of the whole rapidly changing identity in a corporate environment etc etc, but I can hardly help being a part of the system.

Minecraft Username: SnugglyVegetables

Why would you like to join?: 

I have some other friends who want to play on the server, and after my old vanilla Minecraft server went kaput, I thought I'd try one of the mods. This one seemed to have the nicest bend of complexity and flavor, so I thought I'd find a TFC server. Yours looked nice. You seem to choose players well.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in General?:  Not too too much. I've been on a few other servers with Andy and Doughnut, including a few vanilla ones that don't exist anymore and one for IndustrialCraft where I was made to dig sewers and eat canned corn.

Any additional information that would help your case: I plan on playing when my friends are playing.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): -6

Minecraft Username: Doughnut189

Why would you like to join?: Are you saying there is some reason I shouldn't want to?

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have both dug and placed many blocks into aesthetic and harmonious arrangements.

Any additional information that would help your case: It's the shift key (Or caps lock, situationally.)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I've always wanted to change my name, you know? Jules or Conrad, maybe even Rocko, if I was feeling particularly adventurous, but the Georgian bureaucracy has always turned me off to the idea. I think it if were a simple matter of paperwork I'd change my name every few years. I know it's part of the whole rapidly changing identity in a corporate environment etc etc, but I can hardly help being a part of the system.

Definitely an interesting application, I can see no reason why anyone wouldn't want to join our server, therefore I may have to update the application form. I suppose I will accept this one. Added to the whitelist.

Minecraft Username: SnugglyVegetables

I have some other friends who want to play on the server, and after my old vanilla Minecraft server went kaput, I thought I'd try one of the mods. This one seemed to have the nicest bend of complexity and flavor, so I thought I'd find a TFC server. Yours looked nice. You seem to choose players well.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in General?:  Not too too much. I've been on a few other servers with Andy and Doughnut, including a few vanilla ones that don't exist anymore and one for IndustrialCraft where I was made to dig sewers and eat canned corn.

Any additional information that would help your case: I plan on playing when my friends are playing.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): -6

Hmm.. I'm gonna close whitelisting pretty soon, so the last few applicants that get accepted are gonna be picked through pretty rigorously, gonna have to deny this one.

Minecraft Username: JardelzinX

Why would you like to join?: I think the mod TerraFirmaCraft pretty cool, but playing it alone I kinda lost, then why guys want to play multiplayer with.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Not enjoyed much of the mod, but I've been researching and reading about it. I spent a few days in singleplayer mode.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a quiet player who will not mess anything :D

Minecraft Username: JardelzinX

Why would you like to join?: I think the mod TerraFirmaCraft pretty cool, but playing it alone I kinda lost, then why guys want to play multiplayer with.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Not enjoyed much of the mod, but I've been researching and reading about it. I spent a few days in singleplayer mode.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a quiet player who will not mess anything :D

Sorry man, denied.

Minecraft Username: Slapacookie

Why would you like to join?: Well ive been in terrafirmacraft for quite sometime, but I really have not found a true teamwork kind of server, plus most I join not many are active in the way Id like. I myself love to mine, though my fun mining includes finding caves and such as huge lava rooms those are fun. Mining is my main job in most servers but I think to any group id be a great addition I can do all kinds of odd jobs here but only really learned about mining in tfc since I find it the most fun. Most servers they will accept mostly anyone without the app being actually good, some that ive seen just accept anyone that makes an application, I like this servers selective acceptance.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Well with minecraft Ive been playing minecraft for about 4 years, shoot maybe more I can remember playing right when they implemented diamond ore, those were the days, when you were playing and lava and water ran like 50 miles per hour right when you hit a stone block. But I played TFC ever since it came out, it was fun actually was a huge change to play mc then move to TFC with the change of having to have mine supports and such as cave ins. But I stopped for a few months then all these updates came out so I came back to play, but I have a good amount of mining experience with the game I love it. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Well I love the roleplay kind of servers not like "Roleplay" how it usually means, but I mean play a role like a profession in a team I love cause you all work together to achieve one goal, Its reallly nice.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Tomas

California,USA

Pacific Timezone

Why would you like to join?: Well ive been in terrafirmacraft for quite sometime, but I really have not found a true teamwork kind of server, plus most I join not many are active in the way Id like. I myself love to mine, though my fun mining includes finding caves and such as huge lava rooms those are fun. Mining is my main job in most servers but I think to any group id be a great addition I can do all kinds of odd jobs here but only really learned about mining in tfc since I find it the most fun. Most servers they will accept mostly anyone without the app being actually good, some that ive seen just accept anyone that makes an application, I like this servers selective acceptance.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Well with minecraft Ive been playing minecraft for about 4 years, shoot maybe more I can remember playing right when they implemented diamond ore, those were the days, when you were playing and lava and water ran like 50 miles per hour right when you hit a stone block. But I played TFC ever since it came out, it was fun actually was a huge change to play mc then move to TFC with the change of having to have mine supports and such as cave ins. But I stopped for a few months then all these updates came out so I came back to play, but I have a good amount of mining experience with the game I love it. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Well I love the roleplay kind of servers not like "Roleplay" how it usually means, but I mean play a role like a profession in a team I love cause you all work together to achieve one goal, Its reallly nice.

Tomas

California,USA

Pacific Timezone

Age? Otherwise your app is definitely adequate.

Tomas

California,USA

Pacific Timezone

Accepted.

Age: 17    Minecraft Username:extremeskater00    Why would you like to join?: I have always liked the idea of playing on a server with this mod but have not had much success finding a server as good as this one sounds.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I currently have my own single player world, but don't play too often on it    Any additional information that would help your case: Just looking for a server like this to play on frequently 

Age: 17    Minecraft Username:extremeskater00    Why would you like to join?: I have always liked the idea of playing on a server with this mod but have not had much success finding a server as good as this one sounds.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I currently have my own single player world, but don't play too often on it    Any additional information that would help your case: Just looking for a server like this to play on frequently 

Sorry, denied.

Gonna give this a second try

Minecraft Username:countryboy2013

Why would you like to join?:I've been looking for a server to settle in i am fairly new to terrafirmacraft but ive benn looking for a good server to join. I enjoy helping people out as much as i can and i like for them to do the same. This server seems to meet all the stuff ive been looking for. What ive been mainly looking for is a good group of people to sit down after a long day and enjoy the rest of the night.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive played about 6 hours of terrafirmacraft and have the basic stuff down. Any of the other stuff i can learn thats waht the wikis for roght? Lol. but I have played hundreds of hours of minecraft been playong for the padt 2 years between xbox and pc.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a pretty chill, laid back, and like to have fun. Love learning new things! I also love teamwork. I will be very dedicatet ti everyone if they need anything. I pretty much play all the time except when im at school and work but i play every chance i get.

Time zone, location, name: Indiana, my name is jd.

UserName: CoolG009

Why I would like to join: I can't seem to find a good ungriefed server to play on TFC so I decided to try to get on this server and now I am posting this application to join :P

My experience with TFC and  Minecraft: well... I don't play TFC that much however I do know how to play and survive in it the correct way I also know all the metalworking parts. My experience with Minecraft is very good though I have only been playing for 4 years, I like a good survival game without the mess of raiding and griefing so that I can build in peace I also don't care about the difficulty.

Other things: I don't play on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I am playing on the technicpack version of TFC so I have a minimap.

Age:15Minecraft Username:countryboy2013Why would you like to join?:I've been looking for a server full of people that are about teamwork coming from a ex football players perspective teamwork is key for successWhat previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: very little with terrafirmacraft but I have played hundreds of hours of minecraft but I am very willing to learnAny additional information that would help your case:I'm a pretty chill, laid back, and like to have fun. Love learning new things! I also love teamwork! There's nothing better than a group of people that can get stuff done!Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Indiana, my name is jd.

Sorry man, gonna have to deny.

UserName: CoolG009

Why I would like to join: I can't seem to find a good ungriefed server to play on TFC so I decided to try to get on this server and now I am posting this application to join :P

My experience with TFC and  Minecraft: well... I don't play TFC that much however I do know how to play and survive in it the correct way I also know all the metalworking parts. My experience with Minecraft is very good though I have only been playing for 4 years, I like a good survival game without the mess of raiding and griefing so that I can build in peace I also don't care about the difficulty.

Other things: I don't play on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I am playing on the technicpack version of TFC so I have a minimap.

Sorry, you're a little bit under age and I'm not sure you would fit in with the more mature community, denied.

ZachXier

Love survival/hard/hardcore game style and playing with others is amazing

Whitelisting Application Form for BS *Age:* 

38 *Minecraft Username:*

Dawnwraith * Why would you like to join?:*

Vanilla Minecraft is too easy for me and I am deathly tired of certain other packs that focus on tech or magic. I enjoy playing TFC, but it gets rather lonely when I am in singleplayer. Everyone wants to share the awesome things that happen to them, I am no different.  *What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:*

I have played Minecraft for many years, I remember when sponge was a thing but grass blocks did not yet exist. I had my own vanilla Minecraft server, run via Hamachi, with five regular players on my whitelist. I have also had my own Tekkit server within the last three years, which I ran for six months. My memberlist numbered eleven and they were trusted friends from Warcraft who wanted a place to hang out and be creative. I am an ex-Mod from an Unleashed server where I played for around four to six months. There were four of us from different timezones so we could cover one another and give our members someone to turn to whenever they needed us. When the server closed I played singleplayer for a while before joining the Official MoCreatures server where I applied for, and was accepted as one of their Moderators. Sadly I did not stay long due to a personal issue IRL, this had nothing to do with the server or anyone on it. This is still something I regret and wish the issue I was facing had not been timed for that period of my life. I have been playing TFC for a few months and have been following the release notes to keep up to speed on the changes that 79 has brought for us. I understand how to use support beams in my mines and how to work with the seasons.  *Any additional information that would help your case:*

I am a farmer and builder by nature, however I enjoy foraging and will wander the wilds for many a night in search of something useful. I am also a Role Player with about five years experience behind me. I write fan fiction around the games I enjoy the most and am busy teaching myself digital art. I am a more mature person who understands that rules are not there to be broken, but rather to keep everyone safe. I have never been banned from a Minecraft server to my knowledge and still maintain good relations with people I have met on my travels through the many games I play. My gaming interest cover a lot of things, from MMOs to creative games but this is limited to how well my computer handles the game. I do not have the best OS so I tend to make the most of what I do have by playing games that work on a 32 bit system. I am comfortable being on voice comms, from Team Speak to Skype and anything in between, all I ask is that you do not make a big deal about me being female as that annoys me. I also ask that help is not given to me unless I ask for it as I like the challenge that TFC brings me and I prefer being as independent as possible in a game. By this I do not mean I will not help the server or another member if they ask for it as I am more than happy to step up and lend a hand. 

*Time zone, location, name(*Optional):*

I am on UK time, please call me Dawn. 

Whitelisting Application Form for BS *Age:* 

38 *Minecraft Username:*

Dawnwraith * Why would you like to join?:*

Vanilla Minecraft is too easy for me and I am deathly tired of certain other packs that focus on tech or magic. I enjoy playing TFC, but it gets rather lonely when I am in singleplayer. Everyone wants to share the awesome things that happen to them, I am no different.  *What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:*

I have played Minecraft for many years, I remember when sponge was a thing but grass blocks did not yet exist. I had my own vanilla Minecraft server, run via Hamachi, with five regular players on my whitelist. I have also had my own Tekkit server within the last three years, which I ran for six months. My memberlist numbered eleven and they were trusted friends from Warcraft who wanted a place to hang out and be creative. I am an ex-Mod from an Unleashed server where I played for around four to six months. There were four of us from different timezones so we could cover one another and give our members someone to turn to whenever they needed us. When the server closed I played singleplayer for a while before joining the Official MoCreatures server where I applied for, and was accepted as one of their Moderators. Sadly I did not stay long due to a personal issue IRL, this had nothing to do with the server or anyone on it. This is still something I regret and wish the issue I was facing had not been timed for that period of my life. I have been playing TFC for a few months and have been following the release notes to keep up to speed on the changes that 79 has brought for us. I understand how to use support beams in my mines and how to work with the seasons.  *Any additional information that would help your case:*

I am a farmer and builder by nature, however I enjoy foraging and will wander the wilds for many a night in search of something useful. I am also a Role Player with about five years experience behind me. I write fan fiction around the games I enjoy the most and am busy teaching myself digital art. I am a more mature person who understands that rules are not there to be broken, but rather to keep everyone safe. I have never been banned from a Minecraft server to my knowledge and still maintain good relations with people I have met on my travels through the many games I play. My gaming interest cover a lot of things, from MMOs to creative games but this is limited to how well my computer handles the game. I do not have the best OS so I tend to make the most of what I do have by playing games that work on a 32 bit system. I am comfortable being on voice comms, from Team Speak to Skype and anything in between, all I ask is that you do not make a big deal about me being female as that annoys me. I also ask that help is not given to me unless I ask for it as I like the challenge that TFC brings me and I prefer being as independent as possible in a game. By this I do not mean I will not help the server or another member if they ask for it as I am more than happy to step up and lend a hand. 

*Time zone, location, name(*Optional):*

I am on UK time, please call me Dawn. 

Very nice application, accepted as our final whitelist member for the time being.

Will be accepting a few more ACTIVE applicants. If you cannot meet a certain level of activity on the server, as stated in the rules section, you will be removed from the whitelist.

Minecraft Username:
jakestadude

I would like to join this server because I think this mod is incredibly fun even when playing alone in Singleplayer. I can hardly imagine how interesting a mature community trading with each other and coordinating their efforts, without a strict set of rules, would be. I think it would be very cool if I as a player assumed one profession (I find I like using barrels, whether it's pickling, alcohol, etc.) and could buy the rest of my supplies. TerraFirmaCraft actually presents a challenge, and thus it makes so much more sense for players to work together, which, unlike Vanilla Minecraft, ends up being more fun and immersive at the same time.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I started with Minecraft back in the good old days of Beta 1.6, but since then, things have changed a lot. Although the technical side of Vanilla still remains interesting, the survival aspect has become stale. The magic that was had when playing Singleplayer has vanished. Since then, I have run a Vanilla server mainly for me and a close friend for over 2 years at this point. Then I found TerraFirmaCraft from Etho, and I was immediately drawn to it. For about a month, I have been playing on Singleplayer, and I have learned a lot in that time.

Any additional information that would help your case:
 I will continue the bit about the server I have been running: a little over two years ago, I created a world with a friend in Vanilla Minecraft and used the LAN network feature to play. I then set it up as a full server on my machine, and things have been like that since this last summer. Now, my friend is very busy with school (he is taking some college courses, smart kid), and I generally don't run the server anymore. However, in that time span, I had a vision of a server made up of "kingdoms," in which each had autonomy, where trading, and in rare cases, war, was encouraged. We tried to invite people on, but it got very messy. I tried to instruct people to mark off their own territory by building walls, but this all proved to be a waste of time. Vanilla Minecraft just wasn't fit for the experience I was trying to create. First of all, griefing was far too easy. New players would simply break through the walls set up around our territory to get from point A to point B rather than going around. The same would not be true in TerraFirmaCraft, as it would require a lot of play time and dedication to get a pickaxe to even begin breaking stone in the first place. There was also no incentive for players to organize themselves into groups, because survival is so easy in Vanilla. I am NOT saying that I will do this on your server, but that TerraFirmaCraft makes the player approach the game in a more realistic way: building is harder, living is harder, and this makes it that much more rewarding. After very few months, I realized that my plans would never work, and I abandoned the idea. So basically, I am communicating this: I know the struggles of hosting a server, I know what makes TerraFirmaCraft special to me and so many other people, and that I am a mature player who will be an asset to the experience of the server (like trading resources, struggling through the winter, cooperation, the list goes on...).

I will also be active, as I have seen that is important for more recent applicants

I will make one final edit to this post: I realize after reading through all of the other applications that you have rejected a lot of them, and age seems to be a considerable factor in your decision. I hope that you will see from the length of my post that I am not just another short-attention-spanned teenager. I'm pleading that you won't say "sorry, not what I'm looking for" because you see I'm 16

Thanks, and I hope you will consider this Application

My name is Jake, similar to my username. My Time zone is Eastern US, I live around the coast.

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: jakestadude    Why would you like to join?:

I would like to join this server because I think this mod is incredibly fun even when playing alone in Singleplayer. I can hardly imagine how interesting a mature community trading with each other and coordinating their efforts, without a strict set of rules, would be. I think it would be very cool if I as a player assumed one profession (I find I like using barrels, whether it's pickling, alcohol, etc.) and could buy the rest of my supplies. TerraFirmaCraft actually presents a challenge, and thus it makes so much more sense for players to work together, which, unlike Vanilla Minecraft, ends up being more fun and immersive at the same time.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I started with Minecraft back in the good old days of Beta 1.6, but since then, things have changed a lot. Although the technical side of Vanilla still remains interesting, the survival aspect has become stale. The magic that was had when playing Singleplayer has vanished. Since then, I have run a Vanilla server mainly for me and a close friend for over 2 years at this point. Then I found TerraFirmaCraft from Etho, and I was immediately drawn to it. For about a month, I have been playing on Singleplayer, and I have learned a lot in that time.

Any additional information that would help your case: I will continue the bit about the server I have been running: a little over two years ago, I created a world with a friend in Vanilla Minecraft and used the LAN network feature to play. I then set it up as a full server on my machine, and things have been like that since this last summer. Now, my friend is very busy with school (he is taking some college courses, smart kid), and I generally don't run the server anymore. However, in that time span, I had a vision of a server made up of "kingdoms," in which each had autonomy, where trading, and in rare cases, war, was encouraged. We tried to invite people on, but it got very messy. I tried to instruct people to mark off their own territory by building walls, but this all proved to be a waste of time. Vanilla Minecraft just wasn't fit for the experience I was trying to create. First of all, griefing was far too easy. New players would simply break through the walls set up around our territory to get from point A to point B rather than going around. The same would not be true in TerraFirmaCraft, as it would require a lot of play time and dedication to get a pickaxe to even begin breaking stone in the first place. There was also no incentive for players to organize themselves into groups, because survival is so easy in Vanilla. I am NOT saying that I will do this on your server, but that TerraFirmaCraft makes the player approach the game in a more realistic way: building is harder, living is harder, and this makes it that much more rewarding. After very few months, I realized that my plans would never work, and I abandoned the idea. So basically, I am communicating this: I know the struggles of hosting a server, I know what makes TerraFirmaCraft special to me and so many other people, and that I am a mature player who will be an asset to the experience of the server (like trading resources, struggling through the winter, cooperation, the list goes on...).

I will also be active, as I have seen that is important for more recent applicants

I will make one final edit to this post: I realize after reading through all of the other applications that you have rejected a lot of them, and age seems to be a considerable factor in your decision. I hope that you will see from the length of my post that I am not just another short-attention-spanned teenager. I'm pleading that you won't say "sorry, not what I'm looking for" because you see I'm 16

Thanks, and I hope you will consider this Application 

My name is Jake, similar to my username. My Time zone is Eastern US, I live around the coast.

Well, I will definitely give you a shot for the effort put forth into your application, though age usually does matter regardless of how mature one might think he is. Accepted.

Age: A month short of Fourteen, but Im often mistaked for being older, as suggested by my voice and personallity.

Minecraft Username: billyd00   Why would you like to join?: I like the idea of a strong community and I've only been in a situation like that a few time, and loved it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecrfta for about two years, and I've been playing TFC on and off for about half a year, but I am fairly well aqainted with the mechanics, even of the new update

Any additional information that would help your case: As staten earlier in the Age Section, I do act fairly mature, and I also am somewhat talented in all aspcets of TFC ( excluding PvP, I can't do that.) Also, I will be quite active, as i can see that is a very important part in recent applications.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Time Zone is EST, and you can call me Billy.