Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dead91

[32x][0.78.17][v3 FIX]Faithful TFC textures + DEV Build! 9.6.2014

178 posts in this topic

Hey dead I opened the texturepack files and saw that the clay mold and ceramic mold were in there but they dont show up in my game.

Why is this?

The sprites were moved around in 50 or later. This pack is outdated. They should now be placed at the top of that png. This is why you're not seeing them.

Hello i'm new on using these texture pack, first i want to say it is really nice i like it :) second i just installed it on 52e and i noticed that some textures don't match with the item i know this because i'm using NEI for example the bellows(thou i found a bellows later on with the proper texture) don't have any texture, nor the double ingots or the molds/calymolds, and the unshaped ores have the textures for the double ingots :wacko: did i do something wrong on the install??? i understand that some textures are under dev. but i know the ones i'm mentioning are ready can anyone help me please thanks ^_^

stuff

Guess I'll have to expand, yet dumb down, what I said in the post right above yours.

Devs move many pictures. Packs not move pictures to match. Packs need update. Oonga boonga.

Uff.. so many textures i wanna finish but so many new come in everytime :/ I post a Pre where 16 cobble textures arent finished yet. You guys might wanna come back here in 5 hours maybe... Having much time today so lets get started :)

is this texture pack up to date yet???

Awww, danagor. I was just starting to like you. :rolleyes:

Awww, danagor. I was just starting to like you. :rolleyes:

Block Heads isn't ready either :( i'm using Jhon Smith ATM because is the onlyone up to date with 52e that i like :( (and is better than vanilla textures)... thou i really want to use either this or Block Heads

I do sympathize. I like BlockHeads, as well. Give it time and some more patience, though. They want you to have the texture pack as much as you do. ;)

I do sympathize. I like BlockHeads, as well. Give it time and some more patience, though. They want you to have the texture pack as much as you do. ;)

Will do :rolleyes:

I've been noticing that wood blocks will sometimes have a transparent texture when placed, usually on the side somewhere. This doesn't occur with default textures so it seems to be specific to this texture pack.

I've been noticing that wood blocks will sometimes have a transparent texture when placed, usually on the side somewhere. This doesn't occur with default textures so it seems to be specific to this texture pack.

can you post a screenshot pls ? what do you mean with transparent...

Have you downloaded the newest pre version? the side wooden blocks should be in there

I thought ceramic and clay molds had textures? I saw in SOT's videos that his have a texture... did I install incorrectly?

post-1476-0-35960700-1349023713_thumb.pn

I thought ceramic and clay molds had textures? I saw in SOT's videos that his have a texture... did I install incorrectly?

Have you tried reading the post above yours?

Lag

Zach,

there are Updates with the newest Textures + Fixes so that shoud fix your problem hopefully. if not just post again

Awesome!!! Updates YAY!!! ^_^

Hey i saw in the albums section that there are beds with diferent color and some other interesting looking stuff... are thous for TFC? or they're there as default from the original faithful 32? O.O

ehm they are the standard 16x16 textures, the beds arent ingame yet but they will be in soon i think. there is lots of more stuff in the textures that arent even in

can you post a screenshot pls ? what do you mean with transparent...

Have you downloaded the newest pre version? the side wooden blocks should be in there

This was a TFC bug, it does not happen on default, but it goes wrong on everything else.

Recently started playing on a TFC server with some friends and so I've been using this support pack of course :).

Hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes but I figure you might find a use for this.

Posted Image

wow never thought you would comment here :-) im so proud of me now ^^

Thanks for the wood texture gonna add it in and add you in the credits from this thread

anyways, there are lots of textures i still dont like and would you help me more with those textures?

No problem at all.

Right now I've got a few things that take priority over working on TFC (MC 1.4 for one) but I plan on slowing working on it alongside the rest. If you don't mind I'll drop anything I finish in this thread?

yeah that would be awesome ty vattic :)

Will you guys be updating to build 55 or 56 soon?