Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tristanater0

[Offline] Whitelisted Small Community Role-Play TFC Server

126 posts in this topic

Full Name: Brandon Rodriguez

Time-Zone: Central Time Zone

Ingame Name: xXVecTormaNXx

Experience with Minecraft: Yes 2+ years

Experience with TFC: Yes ~ 4-6 months

Why you wish to join: Looking for a small community to enjoy this mod with :D

Application:

Full Name: "DC Hyatt"

Time-Zone: -8 PST

Ingame Name: damperstorm

Experience with Minecraft: Been here for 3 years, coming in and out thanks to new mods, modpacks and custom maps coming in and out.

Experience with TFC: Beyond watching Etho's playthrough as of the time of this post, none.

Why you wish to join: I am intrigued by TFC but know that some random server won't cut it, and I feel like now is a good time to try a new roleplay.

Application:

Full Name: Michael Behm

Time-Zone: EDT (Eastern Daylight Time -4 hours) I live in northern Ohio

Ingame Name: gh71

Experience with Minecraft: I've played minecraft for over 6 years now and I love it, it is my favorite PC game!

Experience with TFC: I've played TFC for maybe 6 months and I'm quite good at prospecting and finding ore veins, not so good at using an anvil (but I could probably learn quickly)

Why you wish to join: I wish to join because I've never played TFC multiplayer before and I'd like to take a shot at it, and I think it would be cool to build our own little town where everyone has their own job!

Full Name: Henry

Time-Zone: Pacific Standard

Ingame Name: Henrymoray1

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since somewhere before the nether.

Experience with TFC: Im not an expert, but I'm getting better at it.

Why you wish to join: I've been looking for a good RP server, and the addition of TFC to one appealed to me quite a bit, so I came to forums and this server looked better than the rest.

Application:

Full Name:Brandon Bell

Time-Zone:eastern 

Ingame Name: the_brandonator

Experience with Minecraft:played since only creative mode

Experience with TFC: I used to play alot but am coming back too it

Why you wish to join: I think it ill be fun to play with others

Application:

Full Name:Jonathan (don't really want full name public on the interwebs)

Time-Zone:NZST (GMT + 12 hours)

Ingame Name: Wandering_eye

Experience with Minecraft: Relativley new to Minecraft, about 3 years.

Experience with TFC: Refound the joys of actual survival with a challenge and the requirement of skill.

Why you wish to join: I really enjoy roleplay servers because of the immersion it adds to the game and TFC was getting lonely just by myself so decided to check the forums for a server which sounded good and found this.

Are applications still being read and implemented? Or naw?

Application:

Full Name: Jeff Leon

Time-Zone: GMT+/-4:00

Ingame Name: Robot_Assasin

Experience with Minecraft: I join late 2010 enjoyed the game a ton started a youtube 2012 and still record Minecraft content.

Experience with TFC: I found it VIA Ethoslab like a number of people have and found it enjoyable.

Why you wish to join: Because I am looking for a unique new experience to try.

Full Name: John B.

Time-Zone: (UTC-06:00)

Ingame Name: Supzer

Experience with Minecraft: Had It Since Alpha 1.2.6 (around the time lava buckets could be used in a furnace)

Experience with TFC:  Had it for around two months

Why you wish to join: I find that playing on small servers lets you have better relationships with people, unlike big popular servers.

Application:

Full Name: Brandon

Time-Zone: UTC-05:00

Ingame Name: RoboticOverlord

Experience with Minecraft: since alpha

Experience with TFC: bout 2+ years

Why you wish to join: looking for an RP TFC server

Full Name: Shiroe Mahotsukai ((If you mean my real name: Masato Iino.))

Time-Zone: EST

Ingame Name: Nordinthelich

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for many years now, and I started back in Beta 1.1

Experience with TFC: I have been playing TFC for a while, but due to distractions, being busy, and general hiccups in my in-game daily plans, I've only reached the early Iron Age.

Why you wish to join: This is a very interesting idea, and honestly, I love role-playing. I also love TFC. I'd love to be a part of this community, and I hope you will accept me.

Full Name: Joshua Ross

Time-Zone: GMT +8

Ingame Name: Blind_Bandit112

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing on and off since April 2010. So been around quite a while.

Experience with TFC: Found it around January this year. Really enjoying it so far.

Why you wish to join: To play TFC in a social, multiplayer way. I wonder what could be achieved?

Application:

Full Name: Anton

Time-Zone: GMT +3 (Kiev)

Skype: Yes, but my english is bad, than i can talk through translator in game chat.

Ingame Name: MrMazahaka

Experience with Minecraft: 2 years

Experience with TFC: 6 months

Why you wish to join: I want to play in this mod with others, make a nice farm, castles, mines, all like in real life. I really want to play RP)

Has anyone been accepted? I applied at least a week ago and I still have yet to get any response.

I think this went belly up, I applied even earlier and there was no response since

Application:

Full Name: Lucas Rodger

Time-Zone: GMT

Ingame Name: bilbobaggins690

Experience with Minecraft: since about half way through 2010

Experience with TFC: from about build 60 with a gap but have recently gotten back into it

Why you wish to join: love RP and love the sound of building a comunity with trade route etc and I love to play with other people on whitelisted servers

Full Name:Rob Huddleston

Time-Zone:CST

Ingame Name: robertking

Experience with Minecraft: Alpha played the PAX showcase

Experience with TFC: Mild

Why you wish to join: Different atmosphere of gameply should be nice.

This server is completely Vanilla except for FTC and it's for people who wish to play in a tight community with active players that can converse and create a city wide trade system with lots of trade and conversing with 0 conflict and over 9000% fun.

This server is fairly new and we are looking for around 10-15 players depending on how it goes. If you wish to join please make an application following this format:

Application:

Full Name: Aaron M.

Time-Zone: California Time (pst)

Ingame Name: lautus

Experience with Minecraft: played sence the nether came out

Experience with TFC: I am great at blacksmithing and have gotton to red steel before.

Why you wish to join: I love teaching how to blacksmith and blacksmithing. I love blacksmithing XD

If your application is accepted you will be replied to and the servers IP will be sent to you via Private Message with an ETA of 30 minutes! (unless I'm nowhere to be found).

Hope To See You There!!!

Full Name: Nikk Maki

Time-Zone: Pacific standard

Ingame Name: pj6xmnwx (temporary name, it will be changed once minecraft.net allows name changes)

Experience with Minecraft: Alpha player. I remember the actual piston mod and how it could launch sand blocks, I would make the most spectacular contraptions with them. my worlds would usually just be filled with countless castles and towers i'd build and then I'd wreck them so they would look like old abandoned ruins.

Experience with TFC: I have a natural talent with forging, most of my forging experience has come from multiplayer. It's actually REALLY easy if you break it down to it's math. The reason I left my last server is mainly because I was the only one forging and we finally reached blue steel when the faction I was in just up and abandoned the server, I wasn't very familiar with anyone else on the server so i donated the faction's land and resources to our ally (towny plugin) and left for a fresh start. My habit of constructing ruins has carried on into TFC and some server's, including my last, have many random stone structures dotting them. 

Why you wish to join: I wan't to try something new. I've been interested in starting a masonry company. I look forward to finding a flat lands biome and to begin quarrying stone. I will travel alot to set up outposts in other biomes so my customers have a variety to choose from. I wan't to profit from selling stone building materials to players in need. I also wan't to experiment in chiseling as I have had little chance to do so even in my freetime. I will also keep a forging shop on the side to keep a supply of picks and chisels.

My benefits and personal rules: I will offer a good attitude, responsibility, hardwork, dedication, teamwork, and a open mind. I will not tolerate racism, sexism, or general bullying. I am a worker not a leader, I take directions very well I do not wish to ever command someone lesser than me. I go out of my way to help others. In times of need I'll take control of a situation if nobody is available but only until the issue is fixed or someone can take my place. 

I hope to hear back soon, hopefully I can join you're community, Thank you.

Application:

Full Name: Eimantas

Time-Zone: GMT+2

Ingame Name: Aleksejus

Experience with Minecraft: I have build every farm there is including iron foundry. Been in minecraft around 2 or more years with some gaps for real life, so idk, i know pretty mch anything about vanila stuff.

Experience with TFC: Well, my younger brother wathed etho and i wathed bro play tfc, i liked it, i learned with him and some time later i played in private server but it went down fast. So my own TFC playtime would count up to 40h tops.

Why you wish to join: Last minecraft servers in which i was in comunities fell apart couse of owner faults so im searching for a new comunity and new great people to meet.

Application:

Full Name: Jerry Urbani

Time-Zone: Central Timezone

Ingame Name: jerr1111

Experience with Minecraft: played since late beta (1.6ish)

Experience with TFC: Saw crysnn play it a while back and decided to start playing it again. I have spent like 24ish hours in singleplayer recently

Why you wish to join: I'm looking for a good small server to play on to help the community there and RP and just have fun

Full Name: Henry (Is last name necessary?)

Time-Zone: PST

Ingame Name: Henrymoray1

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing for quite a long time, since about the beginning of beta.

Experience with TFC: I usually enjoy the in town and exploration aspects rather than metal working or mining. I have experience with the basics of most everything.

Why you wish to join: The server seems fun, and I've been looking for a new server.

Full Name: Ayden Morello

Time-Zone: Central

In-game Name: aydro0423

Experience with Minecraft: 1 out of 10, 7-8

Experience with TFC: 1 out of 10, 4-5

Why you wish to join: I wish like to join a nice server With a good community. Even though I probably wont make it in... =P

Full Name: rather keep that a secret unless i get accpeted
Time-Zone:eastern
Ingame Name: crusader_x
Experience with Minecraft: been playing for about 2 years now
Experience with TFC: just started but i'm gonna try get a foothold in place so i can start with such a challenging modpack (minus crash landing)
Why you wish to join: since it is gonna be my first server with tfc i would like to have a nice start plus i LOVE role-playing on minecraft/ with anything. its just awesome. if i do get in, i would bring a great personality to the server. plus i have been on whitelisted servers befor so i know the ropes for this stuff. thank you for the time crusader_x