Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tristanater0

[Offline] Whitelisted Small Community Role-Play TFC Server

126 posts in this topic

Full Name: Adam M.

Time-Zone: Eastern US (UTC -5:00)

Skype: I'd be fine using Skype to voice chat in the server, but a Raidcall/Teamspeak/Mumble/etc. server would be preferable.

Ingame Name: Adam80027

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since February of 2010, during /indev/.

Experience with TFC: Haven't gotten much farther than copper tools in single player.

Why you wish to join: Looking to get deeper into the game than I could in SP with a friendly group of players.

No idea if you all are still accepting players, but its worth a shot.  :P

Full Name: Ethan (would rather not give last name)

Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Ingame Name: fatcat17

Experience with Minecraft: Lots of experience, been playing since 1.2.5

Experience with TFC: Not so much, but did get a proper anvil/forge and farm going on my single player world. Been playing around on a few different servers looking for one to join.

Why you wish to join: Looking for a small, tight-knit group rather than play in a huge sea of players. Also the role-play aspect seems interesting. Also the whitelisting is a plus, since there is a much smaller chance of griefers joining.

Application:

Full Name: Geoff Cullinan

Time-Zone: U.S.A Eastern Time Zone

Ingame Name: lolpopomg

Experience with Minecraft: I have been a long time player. I have played for about 2 years, and even before that I researched Minecraft for an additional year before I got it for the fun of research! [basically started at about 1.6.2]

Experience with TFC: I am not very good at TFC, but I know how to play and how to advance in it.

Why you wish to join: I want to play on a TFC server, and see many other players playing TFC alongside me! I wish to roleplay also, and have the joys of TFC with others.

Application:

Full Name: Price Eubanks

Time-Zone: Central

Ingame Name: price1098

Experience with Minecraft: I've played minecraft for more than 4 years, mostly faction servers. 2 years of that time was dedicated to tekkit and such, but I've known and played TFC for about 3 years.

Experience with TFC: I've played TFC for about 3 years, with a couple of servers, but mostly single player. I've also watched multiple let's play series.

Why you wish to join: I want to be able to enjoy TFC with other people.

Application:

Full Name: Serge

Time-Zone: GMT +03, but that doesn't matter much as I can play any time of day

Ingame Name: CreepyGreen

Experience with Minecraft: since 1.4 release

Experience with TFC: not much

Why you wish to join: wanna build extensive rail system. don't have much time to do it alone though)

Application:

Full Name: Dillon (rather not disclose last name)

Time-Zone:GMT

Skype? yes or no? no

IGN:nukedassasain

Experience with Minecraft:since 1.2.5

Experience with TFC: gotten to the high end steels 4 times in single player

Why you would like to join:would like to find a nice community and have a good playthrough on the new version of the mod

Application:

Full Name: Cyril

Time-Zone:PST

Skype? yes or no? Yes

IGN:TheTrailBoss4570

Experience with Minecraft:since 1.6.6

Experience with TFC: gotten to the iron and steel all day long yo

Why you would like to join:would like to find a nice community colonize areas and stuff

Application: Yes

Full Name: Jacob Thomas Laurie

Time-Zone: UTC-05:00

Ingame Name: Goyru

Experience with Minecraft:Casual player, likes to climb on things and build treehouses.

Experience with TFC: Survived several nights off of meat and seaweed, somehow survived dehydration and starvation for several days, built a large hut and had terrible luck finding copper.

Why you wish to join: Expecting a comparatively friendly and coherent experience.

Application: Yes

Full Name: Ruben Lopez Melenda

Time-Zone: UTC/GMT+01:00

Ingame Name: Rubenazo1999

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since 2010 and i love the TFC mod.

Experience with TFC: I played this mod since 2012, but how all know, the mod is updating itself, so i want know new things :D

Why you wish to join: Because a white-listed server is more safely then a public server.

application:yeah

Full Name: kriss smid

Time-Zone: Eastern European

Ingame Name: sparkyzz45

Experience with Minecraft: played since beta

Experience with TFC: not much played it for 2 months but i watch alot of videos

Why you wish to join: i wish to join because i want to play on a tfc server .I just got bored with singleplayer

Full Name: Konstantin Ostroverkhiy

Time-Zone: GMT +6

Ingame Name: neoletal

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.4.2, also played with many modpacks, mostly of them was industrial, played with FTB and Tekkit. So I have pretty good experience with Minecraft.

Experience with TFC: I have been playing with terrafirmacraft 1.4.6. So I have really good experience with TFC (but I didn't come to black steel ever).

Why you wish to join: I really like this mod, but playing alone not so good as with someone else... So I searched for good server with good people and your is one that seems to be perfect for me. Also because it is whitelisted server it must have good people that wouldn't steal or just attack for some kind of "fun"...

=============================================================================================

I know that I'm very young but I'm also not stupid boy. So I hope you will accept me to your server and I will become good part of your community.

BTW I'm russian so my english isn't perfect.

Full Name: Ian McKie

Time-Zone: Central US (GMT -6), in Louisiana specifically.

Skype: yes or no?: Yes, but my computer is kinda bad, so I may have trouble skyping and minecrafting at the same time.

Ingame Name: Narcisism

Experience with Minecraft: I've played since Indev, though some newer mechanics still throw me off. Like anything redstone related without Red Power 2 (or one of its replacements)

Experience with TFC: Haven't played since... 2012, I think?

Why you wish to join: I want to relearn TFC, and a smaller community seems better for that. Trying to read a wiki guide on my computer while playing is difficult, and I lag in singleplayer. Need to play a server to take the load off my computer.

Name: Kyle Effinger

Time Zone: Eastern

In Game Name: kster5210

Experience with minecraft: Started when it was in 1.3.2 and i am now an expert

Experience with terrafirmacraft: played it when it had the axe can chop wood into lumber mode

Why you wish to join: I wish to join because playing alone seems boring and a community sounds fun!

Application:

Full Name: Tyler Camphouse

Time-Zone: Mountain time USA

Ingame Name: Mandyland5

Experience with Minecraft: Play minecraft since 1.8 and have play a lot of mods as well.

Experience with TFC: learned all of the knapping deals and understand everything about the game. Got to iron level before it updated.

Why you wish to join: I love role playing and was hoping for a great sever to play when ever and hopefully forever.

Please either update your topic title to include the version of TFC that you are running, or respond with the version that you are running and I will update the title for you.

Full Name:Zhang Ze Chao

Time-Zone:EST

Ingame Name:RiceIsSoNice

Experience with Minecraft: Played it since Alpha

Experience with TFC: Gotten to red and blue steel

Why you wish to join: I am bored

Application:

Full Name: Travis Ray Gammill

Time-Zone: Pacific time zone 

Ingame Name: Trgammill

Experience with Minecraft: I have had it since 2012

Experience with TFC: I am capable of surviving, I know every Knaping recipe, can (Somewhat) work an anvil. 

Why you wish to join: I am a huge TFC and RP fan. I roleplay  TFC alone a lot.

Application:

Full Name: Patrick C. Booth II

Time-Zone: EST

Skype: yes or no? Yes, but as a suggestion, Discord, TS, Vent, or just about anything else is better and less resource intensive

Ingame Name: Warlord2150

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since beta

Experience with TFC: Been playing for a long, long time.  Looks like around late 2012 according to my profile

Why you wish to join: Just looking for a good group of folks to play with.  Not interested in playing with little kids or griefers.  Not interested in power struggles of server admins.  Basically looking for a server devoid of undesirables.

Application:

Full Name: Brett Jackson

Time-Zone: central

Ingame Name: Comrade07

Experience with MInecraft: I have been playing since 2013 on PC 

Experience with TFC: I am fairly good at all things, I have not had experience with late game things.

Why you wish to join: I like role playing and terrafirmacraft as well as helping people.

Full Name: Aidan Halliwell

Timezone: US East Coast

IGN: Kittenmilkshake

Experience with Minecraft: Watched my brother play the alpha, started playing in beta, got bored of vanilla and stated to play with mods

Experience with TFC: Played on another server before, can knap and smith, look up other things if needed and learn quickly

Why you wish to join: Want a populated but small server

Full Name: Doctor Bleblo (I will gladly release my real name verbally however I don't want anyone to be able to google dr_bleblo and find anything containing my real name

Time-Zone: Arizona (yes thats a real time zone

Ingame Name: dr_bleblo

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since 2008 Idkr what version it was back then I have clocked over 12,000 hours in the game probably split evenly between Vanilla and Modded. I have also on several occasions dabbled in creating my own mods but I was never dedicated enough to them to actually go through with their creation 

Experience with TFC: Been playing since the early days off and on I'd say I have a good understanding of everything but I certainly have not gained a ton of experience 

Why you wish to join: I once played TFC on a small whitelisted server and it was amazing the trading the benefits this mod was MEANT to be played with a group working like a small town I have been wanting to roleplay the game ever since then because with roleplay a proper currency could occur there could be roles like Mayor of the town and we could elect a people to fill said role all kinds of complicated and exciting interaction can go on and I am enthralled by the possibilities. 

Edited by dr_bleblo
Forgot last Question

Application:

Full Name: Ummm, no. I'll give you my first name though. Logan

Time-Zone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Ingame Name: Naxams

Experience with Minecraft: Two years PC, with an additional 2 or 3 years with console 

Experience with TFC: About a years worth

Why you wish to join: I'm bored, and I want to see how the TFC community has evolved/I don't know, it looks fun. 

Full Name: garry powell

Time-Zone: UTC

Ingame Name: lordlunchfox 

Experience with Minecraft: 3 years and a half 

Experience with TFC: nothing but tfc has a mod that i have experience with 

Why you wish to join: i want something different and this is a pack that has something i haven't played with in a good while 

Edited by lunchfox

Full Name : Igor Faliszewski

Time-Zone: UTC+2:00

Ingame Name : eragon333

Experience with Minecraft: From first Betas

Experience with TFC: I understand a most of it's gameplay

Why you wish to join:  I want to try something new.

Edited by eragon333