Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NadNerbTB

Ridiculous Suggestions

163 posts in this topic

We need a giant, terrifying, cute, cuddly Nyan Catt.

Heck, I don't feel like TFC is even a mod of MC; it has always felt like a standalone game. With all the mechanics and content the devs still want to add, it's too bad TFC2 couldn't be it's own game.

Ah, that's what we need in TFC. TF2 PUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUN!

A portal wich lets you travel to the sun and fight the illuminati andajwdbiqwbd qwbidbqfbgbcfBBBBCASB8CFASDQSADASIDBASIFBIA....

unknown.exe has stopped

A laser turret would be nice.

I will build a giant wall and make the zombies pay for it.

I got it! The perfect suggestion! It's obviously the best suggestion ever and I don't even need to read anything to know that it is easily implemented and should be done immediately! You ready for this?

Everyone knows rotten flesh currently has no use. Well, you can just set up a drying system to turn it into leather. Only you don't need to go through all the hassle with the barrels and stuff, that's too complex, no one wants to do that, so you just craft it with a knife to cut off all the rotten parts and hang it on a drying rack and wait. To balance it, you might need to wait a while, oh I dunno, maybe 8 in game hours or so.

You see? I demand that this be implemented in the next patch or else I won't donate!

(let's see... did I miss any buttons?)

You forgot adding that when you cut off the rotten parts it gives you compost to use as fertilizer. ;)

Kitty stop it, you can't be making valid suggestions in a Ridiculous Suggestions forum topic :P

Lets try to fix this.

TFC has a nice sandwich making system, so lets add "bread+vegetable+rotten flesh+vegetable+bread=Rotten Burger" which will give you a few effects.

- 100% Skin color change

- Will make you sick and you will loose up to 80% health

- Your body may reject any type of food except raw meat

- Zombies will hunt you down because you ate there friend

- Spiders will run away in fear because, who knows, maybe you want to try the "Bug Burger" next :)

Let's duplicate TFC, but cut out all the defining bits and add our own, then call it the community's CraftFirmaTerra!

Soul vacuums. Souls should be the new coal. Use them to power anything. Just spawn in the grim reaper and tell him to gather souls for you, but don't make him angry, he could take yours!

Make tfc like modern warfare and frag all those nubs and skrubs of players n zambies