Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NadNerbTB

Ridiculous Suggestions

163 posts in this topic

Also there should be random mobs that have the special power to look at you and say "hash-tag" Something

Excalibur. 'Nough said.

Lets put dunk & bioxx NPCs in TFC !

Tribes of viking stylished neanderthal men that will raid your base, steal your things, rape your armour stands (since you have no wife and daughters), break everything and then scratch their heads about what to do with all your tools that are too advanced for their tiny tiny brains. And phylosopher/environmental activists zombie pigmen that will either bug you about what is the meaning of your virtual existence or harass you to replant that forest of sequoias you just cut down. Without sequoia saplings.

Edit: Viking stylished neanderthal men riding saddled chickensize dinosaurs. That is a must. Do it. Now.

Edit: Viking stylished neanderthal men riding saddled chickensize dinosaurs. That is a must. Do it. Now.

Sadly we had to disable the new 1.7 chicken jockeys for 79. For this comment, and because I think the things are just so freakin hilarious, I'll see what can be done about getting them back into the game in a balanced matter, even if that means pheasant jockeys. >.>

Huh, why are chicken jockys not balanced? they're fast and speedy, sure, and get no fall damage, but their rare and I think that makes up for it. Kinda like a rare stronger monster.If it's the entire 'spawns a animal' thing, we could always make a skeleton chicken/pheasant thing that the baby zombie rides or something. And I'm probably saying thing too much.

Huh, why are chicken jockys not balanced? they're fast and speedy, sure, and get no fall damage, but their rare and I think that makes up for it. Kinda like a rare stronger monster. If it's the entire 'spawns a animal' thing, we could always make a skeleton chicken/pheasant thing that the baby zombie rides or something. And I'm probably saying thing too much.

Chickens are rare. The average player has to travel at least 8,000 blocks in one direction to find one, and then they have to figure out how to get it home. Chickens are also extremely OP because they are a completely maintenance free source of food. Chicken jockeys would be considered fairly common in comparison to finding an actual chicken in TFC. If chicken jockeys are left as is, a player could be just be hanging out in their base in the middle of the winter in a forest where chickens would normally never be found, and suddenly a chicken jockey spawns. All the player has to do is make a quick 2 high pillar to stand on, and they can easily kill the baby zombie riding the chicken, and now they have an infinite source of eggs, one of the two foods that are the slowest to decay.

Creating a whole new mob for them to ride really isn't feasible. It is possible yes, but it just isn't worth the effort of doing. In order to balance chicken jockeys, they would need to either only spawn in areas that chickens can be naturally found, or they need to spawn riding pheasants, which cannot be bred, and do not supply eggs.

How about riding a baby animal of a common spawning species in the area? Deer or pig, preferably.

Edit: Nah... pheasant it must be, cause of the fall damage thingy.

kitty: as I understand it there are two ways chicken riders happen, one is the rare chance of zombie baby spawning on one, the other is for a baby zombie to spawn near one and proceed to mount it. Can you just remove the former, preventing chicken spawns out of area, but still allow the latter, so that if, due no doubt to complete negligence and not at all intelligent design on the part of the chicken farmer, zombies were to spawn in your chicken coop, chicken riders may still occur?

kitty: as I understand it there are two ways chicken riders happen, one is the rare chance of zombie baby spawning on one, the other is for a baby zombie to spawn near one and proceed to mount it. Can you just remove the former, preventing chicken spawns out of area, but still allow the latter, so that if, due no doubt to complete negligence and not at all intelligent design on the part of the chicken farmer, zombies were to spawn in your chicken coop, chicken riders may still occur?

.... I like this.

.... now I want to see all hostile mobs go ride a animal if they spawn near one, but babies will only ride chickens, pheasants, and baby animals, and adults(non-babies?) will only ride full grown cow/pig/sheep/dear/bears.

Ooooh, a wither skeleton with armor and spear riding a bear.... now that would be a frightening thing to face

ATG intergration.

But... this is not that ridiculous.

Being able to go to the moon and bringing back moon rocks and ores.

...Why isn't there a moon realm in Vanilla Minecraft? It would require a special portal, similar to how the Nether works; only the world would be reversed. Instead of the moon in the sky, one would see the planet. 

Rabbit pie. And rabbit stew.

But since I'm nice, I won't ask for rabbit mobs, or rabbit meat or anything like that :D Just the pie and stew

Ancient Dwarf Strongholds, Like vanilla strongholds except it is guarded by the spirits of dwarves long dead

Magenta Steel

#nuffsaid

Rainbow Steel

#nuffsaid