Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
XxNyssaXx

[TFC 0.79.26] 64x & 32x Nyssa's Touch of Realism - Bugfixed 3/9/16

146 posts in this topic

ugh, that moment when you open the crops texture folder and find over 120+ textures to do....*crys*

currently uploading the new version. sorry its so late, had an unexpected visit from my long distance boyfriend, so i was away most of the day. oops

currently uploading the new version. sorry its so late, had an unexpected visit from my long distance boyfriend, so i was away most of the day. oops

Awesome thanks! Can't wait to see it!

Great job, I absolutely love your work! Keep it up! And, if it isn't too much to ask of you, could you include particles for the "Localised Weather and Tornadoes" mod? I don't mean to stress you out too much, of course.

Great job, I absolutely love your work! Keep it up! And, if it isn't too much to ask of you, could you include particles for the "Localised Weather and Tornadoes" mod? I don't mean to stress you out too much, of course.

i took a look into the mod, and i dont see any particle textures. might it use the vanilla textures? i haven't gotten around to modifying them yet. but fyi, i probably wont be doing much mod support other than the obvious for a while

Update is here! I was in the groove this week!

I don't know about optifine, but with MC patcher the sky is really messed up. Stars only appear around the moon and follow it around, clouds are pitch black, and the sun becomes a black box when its near the horizon.

yea, its not supposed to do that. you might want to just turn off custom sky on that, or ill just remove it next patch. idk, kind of a bummer, but it was from another pack, so its not like i spent forever on it only for it to be garbage. still, too bad

hang on, i might know the problem. what version of forge are you using?

A little too detailed for me , but i love the wood and stone , even more so how the ores blend .

I would use this if it was a little lower resolution . :D

A little too detailed for me , but i love the wood and stone , even more so how the ores blend .

I would use this if it was a little lower resolution . :D

once i get a bit more done on this pack, ill start working on some lower rez versions. are you after 32x or 16?

I don't know about Krski, but I for one would certainly try your pack if it was 32x :)

64x would fry my computer sadly :/

Version is  release 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1236-mcpatcher.Could you please tell me what shaders you use? This way I won't be getting compatibility issues.(Right now my shader makes rain really hard to see through, and black/white snow.)

v10.13.2.1230 is the forge version i use so optifine will actually work, it might help with your issue. as for the shaders, i dont use one anymore, i used one for the initial screen shots, but that was a long time ago and i dont even remember what pack that was. my computer is too crappy to be able to actually play with the shaders i would want to use. sorry :(

I would prefer 32x :)

found a small graphical bug. Marble rock has a small rectangle floating in mid air when held in hand.

http://imgur.com/a/Xs4vO#0

the link is broken, but im pretty sure i can find and fix it. thanks! it will be in the next patch.

Version 0.08 is now out! Enjoy, as there is a chance from here on out updates might slow down some, life is about to get hectic over here....

I try installing the texture pack, but it does not show on my screen. Is it supposed to be incremental? I noticed huge variations on file size. Do I have to unzip the update into the original texture pack?

you need to unzip the file, my bad, sorry. and no, just install the newest version and remove the old one

the reason the later files are a bit smaller is i removed some extra files and textures that were not needed, a few extras were slipped in before that went unnoticed :huh:

Edited by XxNyssaXx

No update this week thanks to me having a nervous breakdown after losing 3 DAYS worth of work thanks to a faulty program trashing it all(INCLUDING MY BACKUPS) in an attempt to work on the 32x version.  i am 900% done for a few days. sorry, but its this, or i rip every strand of hair out of my head and kill everyone in a 100 mile radius.

I hate when things like that happen  :( :(