Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
RoboticOverlord

[Offline] Vanilla TFC Roleplaying server (new) whitelist

68 posts in this topic

Anyone know when the server will be up? Any information would be highly appreciated, as I did love this server. Can't wait for it to come back.

- Nordin, Guildmaster of Noihara Crafts -

ok, so my friend and I have been looking for a whitelisted TerraFirmaCraft server. Since he is too lazy to make a TFC Forum account I'll do both our ApplicationsMy Username is anh007His Username is XenCowBandit

We will both be very active on the server, and plan to make an awesome townWe do swear a little sometimes but we can control it so we will try not to swear :)I started playing Minecraft December 21st 2011 and have played A LOT since then. I play nearly all day every day.Same goes for my friend.I live in the US (Murica WOOOHH) Eastern Time.My friend lives in Canada but he goes off of the same time as me.My name is AndrewMy Friend's name is JustinHopefully we get in! :D(We use Skype so if I should post our Skype names I can do that)

Username: Nebula111

Timezone: GMT

Look forward to trying out some multiplayer :)

Username: Scratchthatguys

Age: 15, but I feel very uncomfortable talking over skype or teamspeak.

Timezone: CDT

Is this server still a thing? I'd like it to be a thing still.

IGN- Ciba1234

Age- 16

Timezone- GMT -4

IGN- anh007

Age- 13

Timezone- Pacific Eastern

I am also signing up for a friend of mine because hes too lazy to make a forum account

IGN- Xencowbandit

Age-15Timezone- Pacific Eastern

IGN: jt490

Age- 13

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time ( I live in Scotland)

Thank you for taking your time to read this comment. I would really like to play with someone on TFC :).

Username: Krimarie

Timezone:  CST (GMT -6)

Would love to see how things play out on the server.

In game alias: WildThyme

Greenwich Mean Time: -4:00

I'm an experienced player that does not need to rely upon anyone else to thrive; though I enjoy staying in small loosely knit communities. I never steal, I do not randomly attack people, and I enjoy lending others a hand as necessary.

I'm like that quiet neighbor that lives by himself, only you can stop by and admire his unique house, while he gives you tea and biscuits.

IGN- Bayranoxes

Age- 13

Timezone- EST

My knowledge of this modpack is limited so please bear with me XD

This topic has been locked and marked as offline due to the fact that the original poster has not been online in almost a year.