Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
micmastodon

micmastodon plays Terrafirmacraft

15 posts in this topic

UPDATED 11/3/14:

Here's my let's play, started a few months ago. I'm into survival and building beautiful houses. So with the TFC mechanics, blocks and chisel, this is definitely my kind of mod! The link here is to the whole playlist, but go to the replies for the latest episodes. I just wrapped up the series for build 78 and I'm starting a new one very soon for build 79.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGWb0-RJC-F_Rnv7a_Y0DqYZpcxOQWfZ4

I posted a new episode to this series. I break out the chisels and individual planks to really start to take advantage of what TFC has to offer. Gosh, it's a lovely mod.

It's Friday, so I've got another episode of my TFC let's play. This one starts out slow (mining for limonite) but picks up when I get my bronze anvilling on!

I missed Friday because YouTube was having one of its 'spells' but managed to get this one up on Saturday. I think it's my best video to date, despite the dark turn it takes at the very end . . .

I posted another episode last week. Another twist of fate at the end.

Another Friday and another episode! Things start off about as bad as possible, but then completely turn around!

Another Friday, another episode.

After very "fruitful" exploration, I still need to make it back alive.

Another Friday, another episode (even though I was on vacation, TFC must go on).

First, my parents created an idiot. Second, the idiot played TerraFirmaCraft. Then, this happened:

Finally made some real progress on the exterior of my modern farmhouse - also, I didn't burn it down this time:

It's another Friday, so another episode! A little armor smithing, then some exploring for minerals ... but I keep making this biggest rookie mistake over and and over. This is what happens when you play TFC on too little sleep.

Friday = New episode!

I'm in search of graphite, and I don't know when or if I'll find it, so no real plans for this episode. I think that frees me up to just make it a pretty entertaining episode:

Pardon the interruption into all the TerraFirmaCrack viewing, but here's the latest in my series:

With build 79 out now, it's time I wrap things up on this season. Here's the beginning of the end. The modern farmhouse is almost done:

I've been messing with build 79 and trying to set up a different new series, so it's been a while. But the wrap-up of Season 1 continues:

I do a final goodbye tour to recap the series and show the finished house. This is the end of this season. Season 2 starting up soon in build 79 - with friends!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0