Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Welcome to the server MasterOfTrollz, 

Please register in our forum and have fun.

We are waiting for Merchants and Decorations addons as the version of forge was changed. I talked with Aleksey and he told me he is working on the updates.

Minecraft username: RaymondIII

timezone: PST

About myself: My name is Raymond, And i am a very experianced metal worker in terrafirmacraft. If there is one thing i like to do in my spare time is play this game and smith armor, weapons and tools. others see it as tedious and boring, i see it as a very fun hobby and enjoy it greatly. However most servers i have tried playing on tend to die out as i enter the age of red steel, so it would be great seeing what a larger server would be like. However the downside about me is that i am only my strongest in the forge and i am not as efficient with other tasks, like cultivation, food preparation and mining. However when i am in my forge, it will always be hot and ready to make weapons of war or tools of peace. so it would be great to fill in your blacksmith position in your one of your towns, thanks!

how can i help you? well, i am a blacksmith, just like i said above! i also dont mind teaching others metalworking as well.

Edited by RaymondIII

Minecraft username: dan456

timezone: -7

About myself: Started playing TFC to increase the challenge of minecraft and to make the game deeper. Really want to see what a larger TFC server is like.

How can i help you? I work well with others and like to collaborate in teams.

Edited by dan456

Welcome too the server:

RaymondIII

As I said I am actually looking for a Smith for my own Town.

It does not mean you have to join my town, feel free to join the server and just have fun.

I will be online in about 1 hour.

Welcome to the server:

dan456

You also would be very welcome to join my town An Bheatha Mhaith ( The Good Life )

In any case Just Have fun on the server.

Minecraft user name: alma199912

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: GMT +1

Location Country and State: Portugal, Coimbra

Tell us a bit about yourself: I know some English. I got bored of minecraft for, lets say, 1 month. After trying to comeback I still couldn't have fun. I then remembered about Terra Firma Craft. Playing a mod like this in single players is no fun. I want to play on server with real people and the recent updates. I have a tendency of wanting something and right after change my mind. 

How can you help us: I don't know, By not being Annoying? there's nothing can do really.

Welcome to the server alma199912

​BTW we have other Portuguese people in the server and some Brazilians, although English is the official language, other languages can be used in local chat or specific channels in TS.

Minecraft user name: mopb3

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMT

Location Country and State: UK, Devon

Tell us a bit about yourself: Been interested in terrafirmacraft for a very long time now and I was surprised, and delighted, to see how popular it's gotten so I've tested a couple of the servers without whitelists but didn't really find any of them to be to my tastes, I enjoy RP and living life as an active hermit who might like to settle down if he finds a good server and a like-minded bunch of folks to make a town with.

How can you help us: I've been playing minecraft for nearly five years now and four of those I've spent as an admin on a vanilla server, I've always been interested in mods and I've written a few myself, I must have thousands of hours in the default game though probably only about twenty in TFC. All that said it's probably not an unfair assumption to say I know my way around minecraft, building, mining, exploration and the like and I'm happy to fill any role should the opportunity arise.

Minecraft user name: browniedeath98

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: U.S.A, Pennsylvania

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been interested in Terrafirmacraft since the start, but never really gotten around to find a solid server with a solid community to settle down in. My only true interest in Terrafirmacraft is to create a brewing empire that revolves around the idea of monopolizing the alchohol industry. I also plan on eventually making a Terrafirmacraft add-on that improves the current model of Terrafirmacraft, but also expands the game beyond the basic and primitive Copper/Steel ages, and into new ages of discovery and industry, eventually ending in planetary colonization. A big task/dream for a kid with basic knowledge of Java.

How can you help us: I can help the community by being an active member, finding bugs, suggesting addons, participating in various community activities, and with my "expansive" knowledge of terrafirmacraft I can fill any job role, from the lumber man to the supreme overlord of alcohol, I can take what ever is thrown at me.

Minecraft user name: Davros13Your Age: 15Your Time Zone: Western Mountain TimeLocation Country and State: USA, MontanaTell us a bit about yourself: I really like games that actually need skill or at least time put in the game to progress, I am a social person, I try to make friends with everyone, I am a very knowledgeable and help giving personHow can you help us: I can help your server by setting up a smithy shop that can be a sort of trading post (unless there are already too many) that I can sell armor, tools, food, etc or I can buy players wares to help them on their way. I can also help by giving knowledge to people that may need it on the server.

Just an update on work we have been doing on the server.. We now have a horse track in spawn, fully built and ready to be used. We are currently updating our server to the next version of TFC and to the next versions of our addons, plus adding a few other new toys to play with. As well as our long awaited HQM book that will show you around our modpack. New pack is on the darkagecraft.com site. Cant wait to see what yall think of it.

-BloodDragon :)

Whitelisted, welcome to the server Davros13. please register on our forums and download the pack.

We have updated several mods and addons in the server including Terrafirmacraft 0.79.20.

The map has not been reset, just update your mods and join, or use the modpack provided.

Minecraft user name: Petri_Man

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: GMT + 0

Location Country and State: England, Kent

Tell us a bit about yourself: I usually find it hard to play on servers for more than a month before leaving for a month and joining again, but it does help when TFC has mods. I've played Minecraft since beta and TFC since you could make pickaxes out of zinc. I tend to spend as much time wiki crawling as I do playing, but I like the community feel of a lot of servers, and TFC tends to force that, since it's much easier with a group. When I do play TFC, it's usually on a short-lived server with a few friends, and I'm always the person who plays too much and does everything before people notice. That being said, I try to consciously slow myself down so I don't burn out my fuse.

How can you help us: I love the feeling of progression. I've only played on one TFC server before, but when I started a town and opened it for people to join, I loved seeing it grow and expand to be the biggest town on the server, but I left after some people griefed the bloomery and blast furnace. That being said, I love being part of the expansion, too, so I can help small towns to become better in any role.

EDIT: This will be reposted on the forums.

Edited by Petri_Man

Minecraft user name: Enderman_1

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: USA-Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm the kind of person who likes smaller servers with 10-20 people on it, that way i can communicate and get to know everyone. I've only been playing TFC for a couple weeks, so I'm kinda new to the mod, but I've enjoyed it very much!

How can you help us: I'm a very friendly person and try to make people happy. I dont grief, and try to encourage others to do the same. I hope you accept me, as I would enjoy this server alot!

Welcome to the server.

Please register in our forum and have fun.

We just updated the Merchants addon, so players can see the items for sale without having to click on the trade booth.

Minecraft user name: spinyxx

Your Age: 28

Your Time Zone: GMT+1

Location Country and State: Czech republic

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hey. I play minecraft for 3 years and now TFC 1 year.TFC is the best mod and would like to play on your server.

How can you help usI am a good farmer and I can help other people with survival.

Hello, TonyLiberatto and all!

Minecraft user name: noodlenate

Your Age: 26

Your Time Zone: GMT -8 (Currently -7 with Daylight Savings Time?)

Location Country and State: USA, California

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been minecraft it came out with a variety of different mods, but never really joined any servers. I've recently been spending a lot of time playing Better Than Wolves, but the community is hard to get into (the registration on their forums is closed...), so I can't find any servers to join. 

I really enjoy working together to build things, as well as the *survival* aspect of TFC and BTW, and I tend to play a lot. I suppose I've always avoided trying to find a server to play on because they always come and go, but this server seems like a good place to dig in.

I enjoy science (AI, bio, astronomy, theo. physics), sci-fi, literature, philosophy, psychology...and video games.

How can you help us: Well, like I said, I play a lot, so I feel like I could really contribute to the community in the sense of producing a lot of resources and buildings. I also enjoy encouraging team work and community! I'm rather new to TFC, so I'm still finding my particular niche/what I'd dedicate most of my time to (smithing, farming, cooking, or mining).

Edited by noodlenate

Welcome to the server noodlenate and  spinyxx.

Register in the forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: Yellownarwhalrus

Your Age:22

Your Time Zone:Central

Location Country and State:USA, Wisconsin 

Tell us a bit about yourself:i have played minecraft for quite a while and really like TFC

How can you help us:I can build reasonably well and i like trading and setting up trade between towns.