Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

All good things must come to an end.

It's time to take Darkagecraft Off Line.

When TFC2 is released we may revive the server.

I had lots of fun and will miss all of you that made us into a community.

Now with 3 Servers and a Central Hub:

Main Address: darkagecraft.net This is the hub. We plan on adding mini-games to this area.

Mumble Server: darkagecraft.net use default port, the password is : Terrafirmacraft

Dynmap in the Forum. Darkagecraft.com, just click on the server banner

Server features:

External host: up 24/7

Exclusive forum website. : http://darkagecraft.com

Skype on the forum.

Modpack, each server uses a different modpack.

TFC-Puritan:

Spoiler

Open Server, No Whitelist, no mods or add-ons, a few plugins for plot protection. TFC 0.79.29

http://darkagecraft.com/showthread.php?tid=787

Darkagecraft:

Spoiler

A whitelisted modded Terrafirmacraft Server with a Medieval Theme, Create Towns and trade with your neighbors, build an Empire.

The main idea for this server is to play Terrafirmacraft in a way that encourages traveling and Trading.

We encourage players to build roads for communication with other towns

There is no flying. There is no Teleport. This server uses a specific Modpack, download on the forum.

The server has some unique features and rules. Forum: http://darkagecraft.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31

A General guide to server features and configuration:

Spoiler

A general guide to server features and configuration for the main whitelistesd server

TFC config
Borax (for flux) now spawns in all sedimentary layers.
Torches and oil last four times longer.
Year length is 420 days.
Bloomery and charcoal processing time is roughly 10 times longer.
Trees grow more slowly, but regenerate at higher density.

Just Another Spawner
Mobs only spawn on "natural" blocks, such as raw stone and grass. Homes do not need to be lit up to protect them so long as they have a proper floor.

Player Auras
Being within 20 blocks of another player grants a boost to mining speed.

Minetweaks
TFC:

Flux can be made from coral.
    A workbench can be made from 4 logs. This allows the full crafting grid to be available earlier to make boats, ladders etc.
    Jack-o'-lanterns are more expensive (for balance with decorations addon lanterns).
    Boats, fences and doors can alternatively be made from logs (at a lower efficiency).
    Olive press (hopper) can be made from smooth stone.
    A few extra recipes for dyes.
    Damaged armour is craftable back into unfinished armour for repairing.
    Fertilizer can be made from 40, 80 or 160 oz stacks of vegetables.
    Long term preserve of fruits made from a bucket of water, 10oz of sugar and 80oz of fruit.
    Grass blocks are craftable.
Vanilla:
    Wool blocks and carpet are cheaper
    Carts and rails removed
    Recipes added for:
        Pistons
        Horse armour
        Bricks
        Vanilla seeds (for carpenters blocks)

Modpack Here: http://darkagecraft.com/showthread.php?tid=214

Mods List:

Spoiler

BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar
BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar
Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.187.jar
Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8 - MC 1.7.10.jar
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.47-universal.jar
coralmod-1.7.10-3.14.jar
CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar
Farseek-1.0.11.jar
HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar
journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p1-unlimited.jar
JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar
MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar
MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar
NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar
Streams-0.2.jar
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar
TFCTweaker-1.7.10-0.01.01.jar
Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
[1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar
[1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar
[1.7.10]Merchants-1.1.3.jar
[1.7.10]Merchants-Containers-1.0.1.jar
[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar
[1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.03.jar
[1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar
[1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar
[1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.31.jar

DarkPunk: In Development

Whitelist Application. Please one application per player.

Spoiler

Please answer This

Minecraft user name:

Your Age:

Your Time Zone:

Location Country and State:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

How can you help us? Website design, coding, script, Photoshop, Special Buildings, or just playing in the server.

Edited by TonyLiberatto

Minecraft user name: BaloonNOR

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMT+1

Location Country and State: Europe, Norway.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hey, I have played MC since it was creative only, with breaks ofc. but I always come back for some odd reason. 
I'm the player type which enjoy building mostly, I love to build towns/villages with a medieval theme, experienced a little with Western, and Egyptian, and Rome/Greek styles, but by far, most comfortable in the Medieval/Norse/Skyrim themed builds. 

I love Imersion in my worlds/Builds, and always works twords that. 
I prefeer small comunities, and not big servers 8-16 people is my comfort zone, then I can interact with everyone, actually have time to read the chat while working, and get to know most of the server :) 

How can you help us: Other than esteticly pleasant builds, I dont have to much to offer. 
Last server I was active on, I was a Mod, but unless you get to know me, and want to offer me that position (since its needed) I wont apply for such position, It takes away the focus from the gameplay. 

Looking forward to settling down on the server! 

Welcome BaloonNor to our server you can join now.

The IP is :  107.189.33.138:26572

remember to get all the mods in the list or download the modpack in the forum.

Also please register on the forum.

It's a brand new world so you can choose and settle anywhere you want.

Minecraft user name: Dynasty07

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: UTC - 0

Location Country and State: England - Lincolnshire 

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello my name is Scott; I'm a 17 year-old college student from the UK. I first started playing Minecraft when if was released on Xbox back in 2012 then first played Minecraft on PC last year just after 1.3.1 was released and recently started playing Terrafirmacraft a few months ago and I'm still loving it.

How can you help us: I'm a good team player, don't grief and love being part of a community.

I'm already registered on the forum :)But sadly it says im not whitelisted on the server .. :/ baloonNOR 

ING: coldfirezero

Time-Zone: Central

Location Country and State: Texas, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: Be playing minecraft since early beta I love technical mods and building. I hope to make some good friends on this server too.

How can you help us: I have exenisive knowledge of the mod and alot of time on my hands as of late so I'd love to work on a server from the ground up.

Ok Dynasty07 and coldfirezero you guys are whitelisted.

Sorry BaloonNor, I forgot to reload the server.

please try again.

It would seem that I dont have permission to destroy anything in the wild

"[Towny] Mot allowd to destroy in the wild."I walked up to the "Sunshine" Settlement, the house closest to spawn, So I guess im outside of the area that might be protected as spawn.

It would seem that I dont have permission to destroy anything in the wild

There is a small area around the spawn that I think towny protects by default. I will log with a non op account an take a look.

"[Towny] Mot allowd to destroy in the wild."I walked up to the "Sunshine" Settlement, the house closest to spawn, So I guess im outside of the area that might be protected as spawn.

That is my humble abode.

Is a paradox, I created a server so I could play. I spend more time installing and tweaking the plugins on the server than actually playing.

Spent 4 hour yesterday on the forum fixing a bug that was preventing anyone from posting treads..

Fixed Towny not allowed to build on wilderness.

Sorry guys forgot to set permissions.

Thanks for the info.

I will be out for work be back around 6:00 ( gmt -5)

Minecraft user name: PhillipFencer

Your Age: 27

Your Time Zone: GMT +1

Location Country and State: Italy, Sicily

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now and love the different mods available.  I started playing TFC about a month ago and finally have the urge to get into the multiplayer aspect of minecraft with it.  I play on weekends and after work mostly for a few hours to half a day.

How can you help us: I'm honestly not sure what I can bring to the server, however, I would like to help in the overall community.

Minecraft user name: WhiteGuyJoe

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: USA - NC

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm Joe and I really enjoy TFC but feel like I need to be part of a community and actually matter, rather than sit alone in a massive world. I like to build, explore, and just enjoy the whole TFC experience.

How can you help us: By being a cool guy that hopefully brings a bit more fun to the server

Minecraft user name: AlannaMaso

Your Age:19

Your Time Zone: GMT-5

Location Country and State:USA, Wisconsin

Tell us a bit about yourself: Been play MC for a while, Just starting to get comfortable with doing multi-player though. I am a collage student studying costume design. And currently suffering from a bout of moderate insomnia(I can never fall asleep). So I play a lot of MC

How can you help us: Not sure, I enjoy collecting animals, as well as making the worlds aesthetically pleasing(and functional!)

Welcome to the server AlannaMaso

Please remember to change year length to 360 days.

or just download our modpackage from the downloads section on the forum.

Hello Wisconsin

Djakuta, it looks like we have very similar concepts in encouraging travel/trade, no teleports, etc. I'm interested in sharing server lessons-learned if you should have any, and would gladly do the same. We're currently running MCPC+ with various plug-ins running well, including working through getting Towny and LWC to properly recognize TFC blocks/items, etc.

Glad to know I am not alone.

The server is running Cauldron and most plugins are ok for now.

My formation is in server administration I am IT.

I can do a little editing on html, php and so on.

But I am no coder.

Right now I am having a issue where pressing the tab key does not show the players list.

I am not happy with the forum either, is using MyBB.

The hardest for me is any kind of integration server website.

Dynmap is working and we can see the chat on the server but cannot chat from the website to the game.

I had some quirkiness with Cauldron; that's what caused me to stick with MCPC+ R2.1-forge965-B268. Not sure if it'll help the Tab bug, but might be worth a shot. We're not quite to a website yet, but I might go with an established site as a piggy-back rather than trying to go from scratch--not sure the traffic will be worth the effort and will upgrade if the time comes. I've been considering DynMap but haven't tried to get it going yet. Might pick your brain on that one a bit more...

About your TAB key issue

When you use so many mods, the key bindings get all messed up, so everyone has to resolve the conflicts at there client side.

I think I will download a copy of the server to my computer and run it locally so i can about disabling the mods and plugins without taking the server down.

This way once i know what the issue is I can fix it quick on the actual server.

I had some quirkiness with Cauldron; that's what caused me to stick with MCPC+ R2.1-forge965-B268. Not sure if it'll help the Tab bug, but might be worth a shot. We're not quite to a website yet, but I might go with an established site as a piggy-back rather than trying to go from scratch--not sure the traffic will be worth the effort and will upgrade if the time comes. I've been considering DynMap but haven't tried to get it going yet. Might pick your brain on that one a bit more...

I could not find a MCPC+ version for the server the links for download were not working. That's why I went with Cauldron.

I think MCPC is down.

It will be a lot easier on B79 with 1.7.x

Dynmap was hard, but is somewhat working now.

I put it inside a frame just because I don't like the idea of people going out of my website.So it works as another page.

It displays good and the only issue is that chat from the web to the game is not working.

For me, the tab key works fine- I use it to open Reis minimap aswell, I press tab once, then press it again and  hold it to see the playerlist, atleast it worked fine yesterday. Havent been on today.

Minecraft user name: radguy33
Your Age:16
Your Time Zone:UTC-05:00
Location Country and State:USA,South Carolina
Tell us a bit about yourself:I have played MC since 1.0(release)and I love the idea of haveing towns,villages,ect.  Haveing one in TFC is my dream.
How can you help us:I would not call myself a Expert but I can make a good lookin' building.thx sjin