Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Welcome to the server radguy33

Manually download the addons and change year length to 360 days, or download the modpack on the forum.

Minecraft user name: Avop

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone / UTC - 8:00

Location Country and State: Usa, Nevada

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to play minecraft, photoshop and program. I have played minecraft for many years now, and am looking for a new spin on the game. I like to think I am a good builder and build themed. I am looking for a server I can settle down on and make some new friends on along with the ones I already know on the server.

How can you help us: As of now I am not much help on the server running side, but I am a loyal and dedicated player who stride to improve the server.  I may be able to help later on with programming but that is going to be later on if at all. 

Looking forward to joining.

Minecraft username: cama797

Time zone: UTC -5 hrs

Don't worry I can speak english very well. I've played minecraft since 1.7.4 Beta, and I've played TFC since its early stages and I stopped playing for two years now and wish to start playing again.

I'm a great builder, here are some of my builds:

I would love to help build any town, I can build in any style you want, I'm very interested in medieval buildings so that won't be a problem.

I may not play very much, from time to time just for a few hours but I'll try to finish everything I start.

About myslef: I like to play the piano, to draw and watch all kind of movies. I'm a history enthusiast and love building things in any form, be it LEGO or Minecraft.

Hey I forgot to ask, is it ok if I use rei's minimap? I will merely use it to see the surroundings but I know some servers don't like it.

Minecraft user name: Gainane

Your Age: 21

Your Time Zone: GMT + 1

Rental Country and State: Europe, France.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello, I play minecraft for a long time and I love the game of survival, so I found this mod recently and I love it.
In addition, it allows me to rediscover minecraft a new angle.

How can you help us:
So I'm French and speaks very little English, the height but I can understand after a minimum thanks to our friend Google translation. I can understand the rules and requirements of the server. As well as announcements posted on the forum.
I am an active person, mature and cheerful.
If you have more details on my request.

I hope this is understandable as I wrote this post with machine translation and the language barrier can be crossed for us to play together.

Gainane

Hey I forgot to ask, is it ok if I use rei's minimap? I will merely use it to see the surroundings but I know some servers don't like it.

Minimaps are OK.

Minecraft user name: Gainane

Your Age: 21

Rental Country and State: Europe, France.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello, I play minecraft for a long time and I love the game of survival, so I found this mod recently and I love it.

In addition, it allows me to rediscover minecraft a new angle.

How can you help us: So I'm French and speaks very little English, the height but I can understand after a minimum thanks to our friend Google translation. I can understand the rules and requirements of the server. As well as announcements posted on the forum.

I am an active person, mature and cheerful.

If you have more details on my request.

I hope this is understandable as I wrote this post with machine translation and the language barrier can be crossed for us to play together.

Gainane

Welcome to the server Gainane. I think the english could be a problem for you only if you consider it a problem.

As long as you are having fun, go for it.

First of all thank you for having accepted me, little question the Waila and damage indicator mods are allowed?

As long as they are client side, it's OK to use any mod that will not give you a unfair advantage over other players, like x-rays and things like that.

If you have a mod that you think could be a good addition to the server go to the forum and make a suggestion.

Minecraft user name: kurzninja

Your Age: 33

Your Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Location Country and State: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love Terrafirmacraft and playing on MP servers with people. 

How can you help us: I enjoy playing with other people, and I can also help with website design and graphic design.

Minecraft user name: hideyoshi

Your Age: 19

Your Time Zone: GMT +0

Location Country and State: england

Tell us a bit about yourself: i've got alot of free time since uni is out for the summer holidays. been playing minecraft since alpha and terra for a while.

How can you help us: i'd love to play terra as a comunity on a server and not just single player.

Minecraft user name: James_2k1

Your Age: 13

Location Country and State: England 

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a friendly and mature player and I love learning and helping people out. I have played a lot of minecraft and the mods are a new thing to me!

I would love to learn this mod!

How can you help us: I am a friendly player and I would love to join the community!

Minecraft user name: in_extremis

Your Age: 26

Your Time Zone: GMT -5

Location Country and State: USA, Virginia

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a longtime fan of TFC, and have been looking for a small community server to join for some time.

How can you help us: Roadbuilding, smithing, exploration and trailblazing.

Minecraft user name: a1fonzo

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: PST

Location Country and State: USA, California

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a student still, soon to be starting school. I consider myself to be a pretty cool guy and I enjoy playing Minecraft. However, I am fairly new to TerraFirmaCraft. 

How can you help us: I am very good at building in vanilla Minecraft, and although I haven't been playing TerraFirmaCraft for very long I am looking forward to the challenge of building things with this mod. 

Welcome to the server guys. Have fun

in_extremis

a1fonzo

Minecraft user name: viser001

Your Age:18

Your Time Zone: eastern american

Location Country and State: USA, michigan

Tell us a bit about yourself: i enjoy minecraft, and now that terrafirma craft is much easier to use than this time last year, i am playing it much more often.

How can you help us: i am very well versed in terrafrima craft, and am online very frequently, so i would be an active member of the community.

Minecraft user name: Jaina47

Your Age: 27

Your Time Zone: +4

Location Country and State: Russia Moscow

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been looking for a good hardcore TFC server and finally found it! Since I'm from Russia I write in English no to fast, so I can not  be a very active member of the community, but i'l do my best!

How can you help us: I'm a good builder, I also have a channel on YouTube, but it is russian, of course. I can also help with money, if I really fall in love with the server.

Minecraft user name: pohatta

Your Age: 14 ( 15 in 2 months

Your Time Zone: GTM +2

Location Country and State: Finland

Tell us a bit about yourself:I have plenty of experience about bukkit servers and all kind of minecraft modding. I have 6 own servers ( running in my computer so no 24/h servers. I've played minecraft about 3 and half years. TFC is quite new for me but I know the basics.

How can you help us: If you need help with modding and building your server, I'm right man for that.

If you need any informatin, feel free to ask.

And I have skype, Teamspeak, IRC and that kind of things.

Hello there! Me and my girlfriend are looking for a server to join, and we quite like yours. If you would like to have us, here are our details:

Minecraft user name: Arugall / L_Drobac

Your Age: 20 / 18

Your Time Zone: GMT +1

Location Country and State: Serbia, eastern Europe

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a minecraft veteran that took a long break, and is now coming into TFC looking for a proper challenge. I am bringing my girl along to try to hook her onto minecraft, and maybe make her somewhat less of a nooblet. We like the extra mods you guys have, and think this server would be a nice place to settle in.

How can you help us: Well, not much apart from the fact that you would have 2 regulars that are online whenever they have free time... I am a very good builder, and I think L_Drobac is getting the hang of it too, so expecting some nice looking structures and monuments wouldn't be a too far-fetched idea. (And just because I will get a slap unless I type this, in her words: "We can also look pretty!")

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

IGN: Vidaj

Age 30

Time zone: UTC+1

I've been playing Minecraft for bit over a year, and TFC for a couple of months. On my last server (which unfortunately shut down) I got up to blue steel. I'm a decent builder and generally a friendly and helpful guy that are often online.

I'm also a programmer by trade, so I can probably help you out some there as well. I do know PHP.

Hope you'll have me :)