Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Very welcome to the server Vidaj , Arugall  and  L_Drobac

Please remember to visit our forum and register.

Minecraft user name: darkgargoyle

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: -5 

Location Country and State: USA Florida

Tell us a bit about yourself: Have played minecraft for a long time

How can you help us: just another player

Welcome to the server Darkgargoyle

Please visit our forum.

Minecraft user name: herobrine5658

Your Age: 12

Your Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

Location Country and State: U.S.A, Arizona

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since late 2012, I am a decent builder when I have the materials. I usually like tough survival challenge, which is why I am into Terrafirmacraft

How can you help us: 1+ player, and I like building nice structures, usually if I have enough materials and free time I make small towns.

Welcome to the server herobrine5658.

Remember to register on the forum

Minecraft user name: Ranun

Your Age:16

Your Time Zone:GMT+1

Location Country and State:Europe Poland

Tell us a bit about yourself:I play minecraft since first beta I like the realism of TFC and that's why I wan't to play on this server. I like simple buildings (not to ugly not too decorative just normal homes)

How can you help us:another player ( I really don't know what else can i do )

Minecraft user name: Imofexios

Your Age: 26

Your Time Zone: GMT +3

Location Country: Finland

Tell us a bit about yourself: Long been looking TFC server that offers no teleporting. I like trading and working on projects with people.

How can you help us: Offer my time and effort on building things. Time i put on builds shows.

welcome to the server Imofexios and  Ranun

Please visit our forum and register.

Minecraft user name: Zolarbear

Your Age: 21

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: USA/PA

Tell us a bit about yourself: IDK man just a gamer i guess.

How can you help us: Looking to play this with others because it feels alot similar to how i pictured a first person dwarf fortress and would like to play it as such and work to build something cool!

Minecraft user name: Lordkillerus

Your Age: 20

Your Time Zone: +1

Location Country and State: Czech Republic

Tell us a bit about yourself: I played minecraft since beta 1.4 (i think). I am looking for server with "normal" people to play with. Reason why i trying this is that i got bored with all those "everything easy" mods so i am looking for something different.

How can you help us: I like roleplaying and i think that some rp is never wrong especialy on server like yours. In the other hand i am total noob in this mod so if you want me its all up to you now.

Very welcome to the server Lordkillerus .

Visit our forum and register. also remember to get the modpack .

Minecraft user name: gxblt

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: GMT+2

Location Country and State: Europe, Finland

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have played TFC quite a lot before. I have only gotten up to steel though, but I have built nice castles and farm villages before. I'd like to play on a server because I'm a little lonely in TFC. I have usually around two to three hours of playing time daily. And, yeah, I'm really fifteen, but I'm relatively mature. 

Edit: Wohoo! I made the page four!

Is server going to have archimedes ships?

Its sad that there aren't really functioning boats in MC it self :(

Oh and i can't see any landmass on dynmap.

For dynmap there is a kind of bug that requires you to select a player to show the map.

As far as archimedes ships please go to the forum and present your idea there:

Do a nice presentation and let's see what everybody else thinks.

Neat server that needs more people. Really fresh map and lots of land to get little home started up.

Btw. Dynmap works fine. Just need to change it to the TFC mode on right side :)

Minecraft user name: Ninjamaskdude

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: GMT +2/+3 (+3 In summer (daylight saving time))

Location Country and State: Israel.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been following minecraft since indev, and playing since a little before the halloween update (addition of the nether), i am a very tech-y person, and in old versions i used to build alot of redstone contraptions, i then quit minecraft for a few months, and when i came back, there was alto of new content. I am a very straight-forward person, and that's why i usually have no base, i don't really settle down, and usually i have no base, maybe a small dirt cabin to pass the night in, and maybe create some walls around contraptions to prevent them being compromised. I prefer smaller servers then largely populated ones.

How can you help us: I do not know how to really help you, but if there is anything i see i will be able to do, i will do it. 

(Do not take my age as a sign of immaturity, because it is most certinaly not)

Welcome to the server Ninjamaskdude.

Please register on the forum and make sure you have all mods and config files.

Our town, Los Preciosa, is now recruiting. See my post on DarkAgeCraft.com for more details.

The town is looking really good. congratulations.

Minecraft user name: corode12

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: CST

Location Country and State: TX, US

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a friendly, social person and I prefer to be in groups. I am often complimented on my creativity and cleverness. I bought Minecraft back in the "indev" stage and have been playing it off and on since. I haven't played TFC in months so I'll have to relearn a few things.

How can you help us: I know how a server works having made and maintained several over the years. So, I guess I could provide input in that regard if you asked. As far as the game goes though I am friendly and helpful towards other players who are the same. I like the idea of towns trading with each other through a network of roads or trading posts and I'd like to see that happen.

Welcome to the server corode12 please visit our forum.

Minecraft user name: Ested

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: - 6 Central time

Location Country and State: Mexico, Jalisco

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I just enjoy going for adventures, like mining, getting all resources, or just to kill some skeletons in caves.

I like to play Minecraft because it gives me the sensation that I can be useful

How can you help us: With creativity and redstone creations(I like them very much)

Welcome to the server Ested 

Please register on the forum your opinions and comments matter.