Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

username: mwolfert

TZ: Central Standard

Loc: Wisconsin

Me: I don't play all that often, but enjoy company while I do. Im a bit of a loner, usually going to frozen wastes to start my settlement. Ive been playin since way back in the 30-40 builds, so I know a bit about the mod. Offered support and whatnot here on the forums. I wanna do another playthrough, and would like to do it here.

Minecraft user name: MINERGUY67880

Your Age: 13 (Im young, but I can be mature.)

Your Time Zone: US Central

Location Country and State: USA, Illinois

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a guy who likes building, exploring, and discovering cool new things. I have a lot of experience with TFC so I won't be asking nooby questions.

How can you help us: I can make some very nice town buildings, furniture, statue thingies, etc.

Minecraft user name: selectrix

Your Age: 29

Your Time Zone: PST

Location Country and State: US, California

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing TFC on & off since the builds were in the teens, & I love the multiplayer experience. I'm happy to help less experienced players as well.

How can you help us: Probably mostly by building pretty things- here's my house from the server I played on last fall.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the server MINERGUY67880 and selectrix

BTW nice House selectrix.

Please register on the forum and participate.

Djakuta, I am the one causing the server to crash. It appeared to be stable prior to me logging in today. I logged in and it crashed within a minute or so. I don't even have a home really :/ just sorta standing around in a dessert, when it was snowing. Ill stay off the server until you can relocate me near the spawn or something so that I wont bring down the server.

Minecraft user name:Schmac

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Location Country and State: United States, Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself:  I am a young boy who enjoys this mod and would love to play on this server i think it will be very fun and exciting.

How can you help us:I am a avid player and will either play this or a modpack a friend of mine made

Minecraft user name: Peekenboo

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: GMT -5 Eastern 

Location Country and State: USA, OH

Tell us a bit about yourself: I actually only played about 10 hours of vanilla minecraft just to get a feel for it, my friend was preparing me for TFC. Instantly loved it. I now have about 150+ hours invested in 3 private TFC worlds, now looking to expand and join a community. 

How can you help us: I really enjoy the idea of making trade routes. Building docks, adding accessibility to towns both small and large, and of course creating my own little place in a plot with a community would be nice, or on my own. 

Welcome to the server Peekenboo.

Please remember to register on our forum and post.

New pictures of Los Preciosa, my town. 

http://imgur.com/a/zQr25#0

http://imgur.com/a/gX7cg#0

I would have taken all the new ones with shaders, but I just installed a new Sapphire Radeon R9 285 and it doesn't appear to be compatable with the shaders mod. If anyone knows of a fix, please let me know.

Minecraft user name: Shine_Craft

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: CST (UTC -6)

Location Country and State: United States, Missouri

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a Highschool student who enjoys playing video games in their free time, I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.6 and I felt like I could do a change in minecraft, So I downloaded TFC and decided joining a server like this would be good for me since this server seems to add realism with no teleporting and trading is encouraged.

How can you help us: I believe I could help by being respectful to the community, and I also can help build roads between towns to help the server fulfill one of its goal of communication between towns.

Welcome to the server Have fun

Minecraft user name: CCdog987

Your Age: 12 

Your Time Zone: Pacific

Location Country and State: USA; California

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, im a cuious kid who found minecraft when i was about 9. Ive never liked playing alone and i hate the greifers and hackers of public server so, i usually resort to whitelisted servers.

Ive never been good with words, no matter how hard i try. (i guess thats why I have a C in english) I'm extremly sarcastic and usually make horrible jokes. Im laid back, yet always striving for everything to be perfect. Im sometimes a bitch or a smartass (i wunder if thats off of my depression). But speaking of smarts, my mind is extremly absorbant so if you dont want me to remember something, i will most likely remember and might blabber about it (most likely not though)

As i mentioned before i am depressed but try to never show it. Thats why i usually never get mad because it goes into a roiling ball of rage that comes out in either tears or extreme anger. usually both. If not then its tears. I have had horrible dreams about knives and shit but never let it bother me. Thats why i usually have a up-i-dy additude.

I laugh alot. I mean alot. I mean a shit ton of laughing. One of the kids at my elementary schools said this.

"He'll laugh at anything. Hambuger." 

-Michael 2009

The last thing ( i dont know if ive mentioned this before but) i never play alone. I am usually the Soaryn (execpt for my building skills) of the DW20 forgecraf, series. I liek to travel in TFC but hate doing it alone.

Thats mostly everything about me... the only deep part being my depression

How can you help us: I am not the HEY LETS DO DISSSSS guy. I love infostructure and being prepared so, i will build EVERYTHING before it, so i can have infinate of that single thing. I beleive that respect and honesty (but not too deep) are extremly important. Though i do beleive that people have secret chit, its for their own saftey.

Thats my app. Im horrible with words and i am excitied to see what the outcome will be

If im accepted, YESSSS

If im not acccepted, Hope the server goes well!

Sincerly,

CCdoge987

Welcome to the server CCdog987 

It's up to you now. It's about what you do, and how well can you play in the community. If is possible bring some of your friends to the server. 

Minecraft user name: My Minecraft username is XxAMERICANxX

Your Age: My age is 16 years old

Your Time Zone: I am currently in the Northern Eastern Standard Time

Location Country and State: I live in Indiana, US

Tell us a bit about yourself: Me personally, I enjoy camping and playing the drumset, as well as the guitar. I only just began getting a "hands-on" feel to TFC. But, I am no noob to the mod. I started watching Etho's series on it from the beginning and have not missed an episode. So in that regard, I am pretty familiar with TFC.

How can you help us: I can help you in a number of ways. For one, I can grow the community with my own spin on it. I have always wanted a towny/RP-ish gameplay with Minecraft, and this server/mod really gives that to me. I have belonged to a few small knit communities, mostly only on Vanilla. But, I love this mod, and want to try something new. Thank-you for considering me. -Amer

Welcome to the server XxAMERICANxX hope you enjoy the server and have fun.

We have a New Contest in the Server.

The Theme of the server is Medieval, you can see the spawn area map on our website. Also there is a link to download the world so you can use your creativity.

Minecraft user name: shooterminecraft

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: EST+1:30

Location Country and State: Canada (Will not disclose province/territory)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a person that loves playing TFC and hoping to play with others to share experiances and learn more about the mod. I am a chill person and will try to be very active on the server.

How can you help us: I have some knowledge about the mod but not too much so this will be a learning experiance as well. I can supply the community, even newer people, some items and if they dont know how to do something and I do, I can tell them exactly how to achieve what they are trying to do. I am not the best at this mod, you can even say I am kind of a noob at this, but I have some knowledge.

Welcome to the server shooterminecraft.

Have fun and remember to register on the forum.

Detailed instructions on how to install the modpack there.

The new server is a Forge server. Minecraft changed the way whitelist is handle, so I had to add each player at a time. If for any reason you cannot login just post here or on the darkagecraft.com forum and I will fix it.

I highly recommend visiting and signing up at the DarkAgeCraft forum because then the rest of us mods can get you whitelisted quicker if the server owner is not available. Also, it makes discussion easier than cluttering up the official TFC forums with our server's business.

Minecraft user name:Wayward24

Your Age:28

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State:US, OH

Tell us a bit about yourself: I enjoy everything about tfc and look forward to experiencing all the new things in b79. That is if I can find a stable server with some active players. I have a group of friends that would likely be following me to what ever server I settle in. At least one other person, and at most five, maybe six, if thats ok. I'm looking for a server that doesnt use tons of warps and teleporting, as I feel it cheapens the experience. I am willing to wait out the test period for the b79 server. Outside of TFC I enjoy maintaining several aquariums and playing too much TF2. Though lately it's planetside.

How can you help us: I am very knowledgeable about the mod and have made it to red/blue steel. I like to think I am a decent builder, though that carries no wieght without screen shots of past works.

Minecraft user name: Fredgar

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: GMT

Location Country and State: Bristol, England

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm looking for a good place to try out the new update, and this seems to be the best server out there. IRL I just moved house and my new school won't let me start for another two weeks, so I have quite a lot of free time. I've always liked minecraft and I'm planning to put a lot of time into the server.
How can you help us: I'm a good builder, and I have enough free time to properly put my skills to use. I think I'll probably help out around the server with constructing roads and stuff like that.

Minecraft user name: KaraSkakalac

Your Age: 20

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: FL, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I enjoy messing with genetics, breeding animals as well as building realistic housing and fields for them to exist in. I tend to travel with a group and am the one to raise cattle and domesticate animals.

How can you help us: I fish for Wayward in between breeding seasons and care of the animals so he can spend more time building, which always tends to be epic and wonderful to look at.