Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Welcome to the server Shine602 and Palatin. 

Please register on our forum, and have fun.

Remember Avalon is recruiting, is the closest town to Spawn just East of it. Right now we are looking for a Smith and a Farmer/rancher. Open town, no invitation needed, just get there and type /t join Avalon and start having fun.

Minecraft user name: doomsayer001

Your Age: The square root of 196 (14)

Your Time Zone: PST (Too lazy to look up what this is in relation to GMT)

Location Country and State: U.S.A, CA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a student (If you haven't guessed by my age), and I like terrafirmacraft because I like a challenge, and the realism shown by the mod is entertaining. Also, I'm pretty smart for my age, and I don't think I'm your average teen.

How can you help us: I have a general knowledge of most of TFC's mechanics, so I could probably fill every role, from mindless roadmaking to complex chiseling. Also, I'm not an a**hole, so I'm probably better than 75% of most Internet users.

Minecraft user name: technician90

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: Toronto, Canada

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a law student with a fair amount of free time, I enjoy building large structures and planned communities. I hope to focus on developing a rail network if allowed on your server

Hey man, looks like a decent server.

Minecraft user name: drazuam

Your Age: 21

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: US, Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself:  Engineering student, killing some time before finals

How can you help us:  I played a lot of TFC a few months ago.  Looking to get back into it.  I like to focus on large builds and high grade tools - Last time, I had a pretty sizeable red steel operation going

me and my friend have been searching for a TFC server for 2 days but couldnt found a decent one and it looks like this server is perfect and we would be super glad if we could join.

Minecraft username: rasse2and1 and king_dras

Your age: 13 and 15

Your time zone:UTC+01 

Tell us a bit about your self: I´m swedish such as my friend and we are kinda shy and doesn´t really talk to anyone in voice just in chat.

How can you help us: I am kind of new to the world of TFC but i know alot of minecraft that i can throw out of the window and learn TFC.

We just want a server we can play on and not lose our stuff

Welcome to the server king_dras and rasse2and1

Please register in our forum and have fun

Team Speak Server
One of the players in our forum created a room in his Team Speak Server:

There is an Unofficial DarkAgeCraft TS for the community use.
The server Address is atl01.mainvoice.net:7219 Server Password:  Cobra
Chat Room : Outros Jogos
Sub Room: Minecraft
SubSub Room Terrafirna Craft
Subsubsub Room DarkAgeCraft Server

Minecraft username: Brianher67

Time zone: GMT+1

About me: well I have been playing minecraft since multiplayer came out and I found this mod back when it started up and I have always loved this mod so now I want to try it out and see what has happened to it.

Minecraft user name: TurkoTin

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: GMT +1

Location Country and State: Croatia, Velika Gorica

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i say this at any comunity i join. "Dont judge the age" i told this many times and i was right all the times. I may be young but that doesent change anything. So yea, i hope i get a chance to play this server cause i read all about it and it looks interesting

How can you help us: Well i dont know if help means just playing or what but ok... Anyways i would like to play cause i searched whole forum and this is the best i found. Well thats all about me. I hope to get accepted :D

Minecraft user name: track394

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: Pacific

Location Country and State: United States, California

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like long walks down the beach prospecting for ore and minerals.

How can you help us: I am a vagabond type who specializes in trading. However I also create abodes in several towns to establish myself and gather orders and what not.

ello Track, I'm one of the players on the server....I'm also the Consul of Rome, we are currently looking for a head miner that will maybe have his/her own mining team later on. I would like to direct you to our post about our town and nation. I understand that you may like to roam free, but consider the offer.  :D

Welcome to the server track394

That's one of the things I love most about the community in our server. As you log for the first time, there will be a fight, with every town wanting you to join them.

Not long ago I was trying some servers, and it was very depressing how people would just ignore me, and I had to fend for myself.

​We have some great communities in our server and we will love to have you and all new players joining them.

Some of the towns are, Jutetown, Myrhurst, rome, Tintagel, Foxtown, Pompeii, Avalon, and so many others. 

By the way Avalon is also recruiting, the closest town to Spawn with the castle. just type /t join avalon

Minecraft user name: coldmalice

Your Age: 26

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5)

Location Country and State: USA, Florida

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I'm a big sandbox game addict and enjoy playing rpg's with others. Professionally, I am looking to become a network administrator. As I stand I'm currently a student studying network and server technology.

How can you help us:

I have moderate knowledge of vanilla Minecraft as well as some knowledge of Terrafirmacraft thus far. I can help with what i have learned so far, and i can also help by learning from the community in-game.

I have dabbled in moderation in the past, but I'm only interested as a player for now. Thanks.

Minecraft user name: kdeon

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5)

Location Country and State: Toronto, ON

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im interested in playing on this server because Technician90 has taught me how to play this mod and I would like to play on this server with him.

Welcome to the server kdeon and coldmalice

Btw coldmalice i live in florida too, Orlando.

IGN:nukedassasain

Time-Zone:GMT

Bio:i am interested in playing TFC on a whitelisted server with a community(or a few) and would like to have others around me to build with and things.

Minecraft user name: abisaab52

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Location Country and State: Europe-Spain-Canary Islands-Tenerife

Tell us a bit about yourself: i love minecraft and mods, ussually play tfc

How can you help us: play with us and know lot of know in this mod

Welcome to the server abisaab52 and nukedassasain

BazedCreature

PST

America-California!

I've been playing TFC for a while and i enjoy a nice server to play on.

I can help with resource gathering and im a good builder.