Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like to apply to be a member of the server!

Minecraft user name: imBobertRobert

Your Age: 16 (8 months, for what it's worth)

Your Time Zone: US Central

Location Country and State: Midwest / Iowa

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft on and off since Beta 1.7.3. TerraFirmaCraft was the first major mod that I ever installed, way back in 2012.  I usually come back from my hiatus' on Minecraft just to play the new updates for TFC, only because I find the community that it attracts to be quite more mature and friendly than most other Minecraft communities.

(Now some information actually about myself) I am a 16 year old high school student, living in Iowa, USA. I would like to consider myself quiet but friendly, however I usually participate the more close-knit the community is. As I mentioned earlier, I find that most TFC communities are very welcoming, so this shouldn't be much of an issue for me! 

How can you help us: Honestly, the best way that I can help is just by being a member of the community. I typically lone-wolf my way through the early game, just so I can get re-acquainted with the mod and how to play. From there I would like to join a community as a worker of some sort; I often find that I enjoy work such as farming, herding, or brewing, as well as construction design (though not as much, due to how difficult it can be to get the good-looking blocks in TFC). I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily bad at the other areas of the mod (mining, smithing, mechanics, etc), I'm just not as experienced in those areas (except smithing, I can find it very frustrating at times). 

That's really about it! I'm excited to see how many mods you have installed for the server, as I think that they can really add to the depth of the game.

Minecraft Username: Bob_Saget54

Your Age: 15 and a half

Your Time Zone: US Eastern Standard (New York Time)

Location Country and State: US, Pennsylvania

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I will tell you now that I am not gonna go into any personal information. However, I have been playing minecraft since version 1.0, and I have been playing TFC for about a year. Sadly, I prefer having a community of people to play with and almost all servers I have gone onto have been closed. So, when I was browsing the forums for a new server, I found yours and I wanted to try it out.

How can you help us: I am a very friendly player, and I usually try my best to help out new people if they need it. I also have held some leadership positions in other servers, so I have learned not to break rules. I think the most I would be able to contribute is a friendly atmosphere and some help to those who need it.

Thank you for reading

Minecraft user name:

MeganukeCreeper

Your Age:

Your Time Zone:

GMT +1

Location Country and State:

Spain, Catalonia

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I like mining and building, i love greech-roman culture, i like playing TFC and minecraft vanilla and modded in general. I have been server admin for server of a friend of mine, and mod for a voltz (it's a modpack) server. I'm quite mature for my age, and i hate the people who plays minecraft to troll/make impossible other player's live. i've been playing minecraft since BETA 1.8, modded minecraft since 1.2 and finally Terrafirmacraft since 1.4. This server looks great, and i hope i could be accepted!

(personal info) i'm a 14 years old boy who is quite mature for his age, and i hate the people who plays minecraft to troll/make impossible other player's live. I live in Sabadell, a 100k citzens city near Barcelona. I go to Escola Pia de Sabadell wich is a preschool/elementary school/midle/school/high school were now i'm making the equibalent to 9th grade. I also know a lot of english, so that wont be a problem.

How can you help us:

I'm a great builder, at least building medieval/roman/greech/rustic big and small buildings. I can build from a giant barn to a little shrine, going through defensive walls to town halls. I also could help modering, and helping all the people in troubles, as far as posible for my odds. I'm also a great chisel sculpter and i know a lot of TFC info, and i'm great at minng/scavenging/finding ores/exploring

Contact skype: Nilwars5 (i also have teamspeak)

Minecraft user name: Traka

Your Age: 28

Your Time Zone: GMT -3

Location Country and State: Brazil, Fortaleza

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing minecraft since day 1 and have been experimenting mods for quite a while, TFC has been the one that really got me excited. The server I was playing before has been shut down by the owner due to personal problems and i'm looking for a new one.

How can you help us: I'm a decently skilled smith and in the previous server I was running the main tree farm, for both charcoal and logs. I'm up for anything that could be needed, from infrastructure building to terraforming.

The new server is up, but we are waiting for the .79.15 update since it changes ore generation and we will have a new map. For now keep submitting your applications and check the darkagecraft.com forum for status.

Minecraft user name: Rougev2

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: Central

Location Country and State: Wisconsin

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a advanced TFC player, that has been playing for 3 months, Just recently been looking for a server to join

How can you help us: I"m a awesome Aestics builder, have built many spawn points for a couple MC servers. I know quite a bit about the mod and am a advanced TFC player

Minecraft user name: maxpower142

Your Age:26

Your Time Zone:-7

Location Country and State:Canada Alberta

Tell us a bit about yourself:I am in the Canadian Force as a Imagery Technician and passion mechanic on my time

How can you help us:Team work love medieval time creative  and like to improve myself and learn new thing

Refference :Dasgespenst-Dave Hilton

Minecraft user name: neoletal

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: GMT +6

Location Country and State: Kazakhstan, EK region.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm pretty good builder. I love trading with people but I also love living alone in the backwoods. Playing with tfc since 1.4.2. So, I'm russian but my english pretty good but not perfect.

How can you help us: If someone will need some help I can help with mining, building and pretty everything. Also I will be good player.

The new server is up, but we are waiting for the .79.15 update since it changes ore generation and we will have a new map. For now keep submitting your applications and check the darkagecraft.com forum for status.

I don't want to be a nag, but does that mean that the current applications are accepted? Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks for the patience you are all Whitelisted:

neoletal, maxpower142, Rougev2, imBobertRobert, Bob_Saget54, MeganukeCreeper, Traka, 

Minecraft user name: cybernation (No caps)

Your Age:17

Your Time Zone:Western (GMT -8:00)

Location Country and State: Seattle, WA, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since it first came out on the xbox. As the updates progressed at first, I was interested on playing on the PC because it was a more advanced version. I bought minecraft and have been playing ever since. A while ago,  watching Ethoslab I stumbled across this mod and after many hours of trying to install it (As I had never installed anything before) I began playing. I have played this mod for about 8 months now with breaks, made it to the black steel age in SP and played on a few SMP servers. I have been looking for a small server to play on because I can contribute my knowledge of the game, I have much experience as well. Goes without saying, no griefing. I hate it, would never do it, and find it just aggrovating.

Minecraft user name: MaxamesTheAwesom

Your Age: 12

Your Time Zone:  US CTZ

Location Country and State:  U.S.A O.K

Tell us a bit about yourself:  i like to help pepole out

How can you help us: being a good persone

Welcome to the server MaxamesTheAwesom and cybernation, remember to register on the forum.

Minecraft user name: C4tes

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: Boston, Massachusetts

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am currently a student going for my Bachelors degree in Economics and Business. However, before I was dedicated to my degree I was a history major and still have a very active interest in history. Terrafirmacraft has been one of my favorite mods to date with minecraft as it increases the difficulty and brings it back into a historical contexts that makes this game an absolute blast. 

How can you help us: I can help out in numerous ways as I have been involved in many different roleplays within Minecraft and have assumed many different roles within those roleplays. I have acted as an architect, miner, merchant, and even held the position of a regent lord under the king. I have experience in leading guilds and organizing work efforts. I believe that I can help out in all levels from the bottom level, droneless tasks, to helping establish order in the ranks by providing leadership or discipline within the ranks.  

Thanks for taking the time to read my whitelist application.

Welcome to the server C4tes.

I liked your application and want to personally invite you to join Avalon my town in the server. ( I need to say that this is not a imposition, fell free to join another town or start your own), if you decide to join us just type /t join Avalon and head south from spawn, we are the first town.

Minecraft Username: Depardieu

Your Age: 22

Location, Country, and State: US, Massachusetts

About Myself: I'm currently a college student, I enjoy playing building computers as well as playing all types of video games which I've been doing from a very young age. I've always tried looking for ways to make Minecraft interesting, when I was shown Terrafirmacraft. The mod renewed a lot of my interest in the game. I enjoy that it gives a real goal to work towards and end-game items/content actually feel rewarding to get.

How can you help us: I feel like I can do really any task required, and I think It'll be fun to help out a larger community. In other Minecraft servers I've been as simple as a laborer/someone to do common tasks, to helping out high ranking individuals. I've roleplayed in a few games and servers before so I like to think I can keep some stuff interesting and never "not fun". I look forward to actually jumping into an online community for Terrafirmacraft because it seems like a mod that can open up a lot of possibilities in gameplay and interaction between players.

Thanks for reading!

Minecraft user name: CheckMyNow

Your Age: 13

Your Time Zone: GMT+1

Location Country and State: The Netherlands

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am playing minecraft 3 years and since a few months I really like to play modpacks.
I saw TerraFirmaCraft on youtube and started playing it. Now I am searching for a server because none

of my friends are playing TFC

How can you help us: With being nice keeping the chat appropriate and answering peoples questions.

Jax775

-8:00

Oregon, United States

I have been playing Minecraft for several years now and I have played a several difficult survival maps such as Agrarian Skies, Crash Landing, vanilla Skyblock, and other modded Skyblocks. I have also hosted and administrated my own server and modpack on the Technic launcher, so I have some experience with the behind the scenes of running servers and getting mods to work together, configs etc.

I have been watching a lot of TFC let's plays, and I really want to try it out, I could play by myself but I would rather share the experience with other people. And I have never played on a town server.

I'm usually a very technical player, so I really do a lot of research, and I have pretty good building skills. I consider myself a Jack of all Trades and would like to function as such.

Minecraft user name: FutureOdin

Your Age: 21

Location Country and State: Massachusetts, US

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a college student majoring in computer science. I enjoy baseball and playing video games when I'm not busy doing school work. Minecraft has become a joy to me.

How can you help us:  I am very meticulous and enjoy the building nature of Minecraft. Can be given menial tasks, and will execute them enjoyably.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Server FutureOdin, please remember to register in the forum.

we have Decorations Addon that adds permanent Light source as Lanterns.

I'm new to the forums...

Minecraft user name: ByondTime

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: Eastern

Location Country and State: US, PA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a relatively shy and quiet person. But I'm very friendly and always eager to help anyone if called upon. I've also hosted my own vanilla server for several years now. Building is my passion and I'd really like a group of peoples to hang out with. I've been quite lonely as of late.

How can you help us: Other than help with any construction projects I'd be more than happy to take on any job that's needed. I love farming as well as animal raising and cooking. I enjoy the MMO multi skill style of TFC so I can be a "Jill-of-all-Trades" if need be. Please consider me. >_<

Welcome to the server ByondTime. Have fun and please register on our forum.