Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Minecraft user name: diamondman1234

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: CET

Location Country and State: Sweden-Stockholm

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm just looking for something to do during my free time and enjoy co-operating with others, i enjoy building aesthetically pleasing homes etc. along with still being able to efficiently gather resources

How can you help us: I feel like i would be a good addition to the group since i wont be griefing, i'm great around people and enjoy playing with others.

Welcome to the server. Please register in our forum and have fun.

diamondman1234

Minecraft user name: PsykoMaggot

Your Age: 43

Your Time Zone: Pacific

Location Country and State: Canada, BC

Tell us a bit about yourself: I play minecraft on a regular basis after work. Usually for a few hours each night if I can pry myself away to sleep. TFC is pretty grindy and there always seems to to be something let to dig or build. 

How can you help us: I have quite a bit of experience with TFC and mods but unfortunately don't script to help it that way. I play, dig & build. (and dig and dig... build build...)

Welcome to the serverPsykoMaggot. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: T_BENZIN

Time Zone: UTC+5

Location Country and State: Russian Federation, the Republic of Bashkortostan

About myself: I playing Minecraft quite a while, but new to Terrafirmacraft and get bored of singleplayer pretty fast.

How can I help you: I really like a mining part of this mod, so I can mine and trade ores. And, maybe, make a dwarven settlement later. Strike the earth!

Welcome to the server T_BENZIN. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Please answer This

Minecraft user name: Bromato

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: CET (UTC + 1)

Location Country and State: Netherlands, Limburg.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a Dutch student from Helden (Google it, also while you're at it translate it Dutch to English it'll tell you something about me.) with quite a bit of spare time and have always been into gaming, now a couple of weeks ago I picked up TFC and I really like it so far, Im not the best of players and I need to do most of the stuff with the wiki on my side but I can survive and thrive in my solo world. Now I want to try and get more fun out of this modpack by going into the multiplayer side of things and since a couple of days Ive been looking for a server with a good community so a sort of RPG kindoff setting is created. I feel like this comes closest to that so I would love to join.

How can you help us: Im quite an active gamer and since League of Legends (Love it or hate it I dont mind.) completetly made me hate the game in the last patch I wanted to now focus on terrafirmacraft. Which means that I will be online quite often, also I like to cooperate with people and trying to create a nice community.

Hopefully I'll see you guys ingame soon.

Bromato

Just looked at other replies, seems like I kinda overdid it.

Edited by Bromato

Welcome to the server. Helden. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: 1reviloz1

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: Australian Eastern

Location Country and State: ACT, Australia

Tell us a bit about yourself: just a guy that likes tfc and wants to play online with other people

How can you help us: pretty familiar with tfc concepts, been playing it for a while, could do all sorts (not the best player by a long way, but I do my best)

Edited by 1reviloz1

Welcome to the server1reviloz1. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: EkVitki

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: US Central (GMT -06:00)

Location Country and State: US, Texas

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a writer, born in CT and moved to Texas about a year ago. I love gardening and keeping animals, as well as collecting rocks and just being outside. I'm really into atmospheric and immersive servers and games, more so than PvP or Creative play. I've been playing MC since the nether was introduced.

How can you help us: I love being part of the environment this server offers, and can work to make it even more immersive. 

Welcome to the server EkVitki. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: DubDnB13

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMT +1

Location Country and State: Austria

Tell us a bit about yourself: In my mind TFC is the best mod I've ever seen on MC and I already play it for a while. 

How can you help us: I'm still at school for civil engineering where i learn much about buildings and architecture, so my aim on this server is to improve the design of a town and to add some details to have a nice RPG-feeling.

Welcome to the server DubDnB13. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: NerdAlterna

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: GMT -3

Location Country and State: Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte

Tell us a bit about yourself: I consider myself a nice person, intelligent and a little creative. I love to play, especially minecraft and latelly i've spent several hours whit TerraFirmaCraft.

How can you help us: I was Mod/helper in other server, and can be here too.

Welcome to the server NerdAlterna . Please register in the forum and have fun. 

If you are experienced with scripting we will definitely want your help. Hang around the server. Better yet join the test server New darkagecraft. read the forum so you know what is going on. 

Minecraft user name: Eldarhian

Your Age: 20

Your Time Zone: GMT + 1

Location Country and State: France

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hey ! I'm playing Minecraft for something like 3-4 years i don't really remember, and 2 years for Terrafirmacraft. I'm an hardcore / overhaul mod HUGE FAN. Particulary this one, i also really liked Better Than Wolves. I have a lot of time to play, my english is not perfect, but i never had problems to understand what people is telling me, and i don't think that other people will have troubles to understand what i'm saying.

How can you help us: I'm not an insanely good builder like some people are, but what i like is : efficiency. I'm always searching for optimisation, creation, modifications ... Everything can be better for me and that's the point where i can be usefull. I'm not affraid of huge and boring task if there is a goal. Let me get some tools and i will find those 4-5 last pieces of ore in your iron mine. Let me get 2-3 blue steel pickaxes and i will crush this mountain down. :)

Edited by Eldarhian

Welcome to the server Eldarhian. Please register in our form and have fun.

Minecraft user name:vgcatsfan

Your Age:26

Your Time Zone:central usa (blanchard,louisiana)

Location Country and State: usa louisiana

Tell us a bit about yourself:small time builder/guard in minecraft if rping then i focus on a miner/farmer role.

How can you help us:i can build decent buildings and i have played on other terrafirmmacraft servers before and i'm fully capable of building with full function in mind and if i need to i can be bait if monsters are on the attack with a smile.

Welcome to the server. I am working on the Hub for the servers and the Darkagecraft server is temporarily offline. Also we will be resetting it this week, so no much sense in playing there now.  

Edited main post. We now have 3 servers and a Hub.

Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: VortexPlanet

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone:  Alaskan

Location Country and State: USA Alaska

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing terrafirmacraft multiplayer and building towns to help the other members of the server

How can you help us? I am looking forward to moving long distances to trade

Welcome to the server. Please register in our forum.