Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Minecraft User Name: Kster5210

Your Age: 13

Your Time Zone:Eastern

Location Country And State: California, US

Tell Us a Bit About Your Self: Well I can be mature but i usually like to goof off. I started minecraft in 1.3.2 and now i am a master. Terrafirmacraft is my favorite mod beacause of the hardcore survival.

How can you help us: I am good at building just tell me a type of structure and i will do my best to make it. I like to farm, mine, and smith, so basically an all around type!

Minecraft Username: xXTungThaiXx

Why would you like to join?:

- Terrafirmcraft is a great mod for mc but playing alone in the whole wide world is not really fun for me , i wish to  join this server to give myself a new experian way to play MC    :) .

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

-I have playing along with mineraft for really long time and this is the only game I play on PC ( I dont have Xbox or PS to play with ).

-With Terrafirmcraft it is a whole new experian for me (all tho i have playing it for like a month all ready)

Any additional information that might help your case:

-Not really know what else to say but I am is a hardworker in game like granding stuffs and mostly mining ore ( Just in TFC most likely )

Minecraft user name:AllenWL

Your Age:16(About. I can't really be bothered to put in the effort to find out exact numbers. Who needs to know their age anyways?)

Your Time Zone: UTC +9hours

Location Country and State:South Korea

Tell us a bit about yourself:I lived in the us for 7~8ish years, so I'm pretty good at english.

I'm very random about random things, including what I do and when I do it, so I will be on at random times for random intervals for random periods of time.

I build some, but mostly small, nice cottage-like things, and don't really do big or complicated builds. I mostly like to do little crafting and farming, with random bouts of exploration. If people need help and I'm close enough to help, I'll usually go help. I don't like people who break rules much(unless it was meant as a harmless prank or something), and sometimes, I can be very focused on getting even.

I'm not really fond of repetitive grindy tasks, but I'm not really against it either.

How can you help us: Depends on what help you're looking for.

In-game, I can pretty much do most things, though I'm not great at anything in particular. I'm decent at fighting mobs though, and a ok archer.

Otherwise, I've never been a moderator or admin or anything, and can't really help much other then try and be a active player.

On a random note, I noted that the modpack(Oh, for some reason, I can't download that/find the download for that....) uses Archimede's Ships mod.

I would like to suggest the Ships mod by Cuchaz instead, as it's a lot better(in my opinion. No seats, but can be used to move animals, and has more realistic features, like needing a helm(aesthetically pleasing too.) and sails(wool blocks exposed to air) or a oar(on extra-tiny ships) to sail, or being able to walk around on a moving ship. Plus, you can still make the ships out of blocks), but it seems to have problems with smart moving.

I would suggest removing Archimede's Ships and smart moving and getting the Ship mod, since the Ships mod fits a lot better(no gauges that look odd, no need for seats and other blocks, no airships or other things that don't really fit in with TFC's timeline. But again, this is my opinion) and while smart moving is nice, especially it's climbing over ledges ability, it's not really needed, and there are problems that don't let you fully use it anyways(like being unable to crawl under many blocks)

But your server, your call.

I just wanted to throw this mod out there for people to look at.

P.S I might not go on to the server much, right now, as I'm currently working on things(some of which are needed for my life, others that are not really needed, but I would like to do sometime in the [very]near future.)

Welcome to the server AllenWL.

We have a website/forum and would really like if you register there.

As for your ideas make a suggestion on the forum. I always like to propose changes in advance to my admins and players, We blocked air ships in Archimedes, totally agree it has no place in TFC timeline. 

The usual way for players is to create a tread in the suggestions forum with a presentation of the mod they want so everyone in the community can see and comment. 

I am no Tyrant, and as I like to say if I wanted everything my way I would just play single player.

I see. I probably won't be on the server till at least Saturday. Probably.

I'll register on the website/forums as well, possibly before Saturday, or maybe after. Probably before.

Edit: Never mind, I have more time today than I thought. I'll register today, and maybe, if lucky, have a quick look in the server as well.

Minecraft user name: mobbos

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: +1

Location Country and State: Serbia

Tell us a bit about yourself: well i'm from serbia,i like playing PC games a lot

How can you help us: by bringing few more players

Welcome to the server mobbos.

Please remember to register on the forum.

Minecraft user name: Gwtheyrn

Your Age: 36

Your Time Zone: Pacific (-8 GMT)

Location Country and State: USA, WA

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I'm an older Minecraft player, since early alpha, and I've been doing TFC since high 40s builds, if I recall correctly. I got out of it for a little while, but I'm looking to get casually involved in multiplayer again. I'm a parent and I work full time, but I can dedicate a few hours a week. Looking for a cooperative experience more than a competitive one.

How can you help us:

Though it's hardly a unique skill, I am really good at prospecting. I guess you could say I'm a pro with the pro pick. I used to be pretty good at smithing in previous builds too, though I haven't done it much yet with the current or recent builds. I've run a few servers in the past and partook in an old TFC let's play series. Outside of this, I suppose what I bring the most is an older voice to add into the mix.

Welcome to the server Gwtheyrn.

Have Fun and please register on the forum

Just added Heraldry mod to the server, now your kingdom can have a proper banner, come play and see.

Minecraft user name: Mandyland5

Your Age: 15 (Turning 16 this June

Your Time Zone: USA/Canada Mountain Time

Location Country and State: USA, WY

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have played minecraft since 2012. I have now gotten into mods and I love to play some small mods so terrafirmacraft gave me a small mod to play. I like playing survival game and terrafirmacraft gives me everything that I could want for in a survival game. I am love Role Playing and I am trustful. I hate writing and spelling as well so I hit the gun quite fast when I type. I am a type 1 Diabetic so I have to do a lot before I can even eat which terrafirmacraft has given me a way to look strait ahead. I am Mormon so I would rather not drink alcohol even in in-game. As well I don't curse and I don't like hearing it either.  

How can you help us: I have done a lot of time playing this mod and I had understand how to do almost of everything in the game. I'm big into blacksmithing and I love the smash metal until it becomes a tool. I also do farming quite a bit so you can bet I will have a huge field of corn. I love to build with bricks and show off my blue steel anvil. I hope you will have me here on this server. 

Thanks.............Mandyland5

Be very Welcome to the server Mandyland5. 

Please remember to register in our forum.

Minecraft user name: DanGIeesack (thats an i not an l)

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: UTC-5

Location Country and State: US-OH

Tell us a bit about yourself: College student. Been playing MC for several years now. I've been playing TFC on and off and got bored with single player. I enjoy a smaller server base with matureish (or at least respectful) players.

How can you help us: I tend to enjoy building things (I'm most interested in building underground/in a mountain. I hope that hasn't been done yet). I'm certainly no pro, but i do nice work. My general expertise lies in redstone, but sadly that doesn't really apply to TFC. :(

edit: pre-registered and everything

Welcome to the server DanGIeesack.

Have fun and register on our forum

Changed Heraldry recipes to be more affordable. Check our forum.

i think we shouldnt. Part of the fun of TFC is the stress of trying not to die. If things got too easy we lose part of the challenge i think. 

Btw: really love the server. Some of the nicest people i ever met on a server and i really love all the mods. So much different things to do. My favorite is the ships mod. I love building and sailing those

beautifull ships

Minecraft user name: ghoulsblade

Your Age: 31

Your Time Zone: central european GMT+1

Location Country and State: germany

Tell us a bit about yourself: big fan of wilderness survival themed games, long term modded minecraft player, also played dwarffortress.

How can you help us:

I know how to get basic tools like knapping, pottery and bronze casting from surface rocks and goldpan, but new to caveins and locating ores, so a lot to learn and eager to explore the ways of metalcrafting. Also interested to see how agriculture works in detail, but that'll probably be a sidepoint.

If its fun i can invest quite a lot of time in the next few weeks, also happy to explain things i know in chat to new people.

Outside game i work as software dev so we'll see what opportunities arise and how we get along, but i want to play a bunch first ;)

Hi Ghoulsblade, you have been added to the whitelist. Please take some time to register at our forums as well.

Have fun on the server!

Minecraft User Name: oscar_luthje

Your Age: 12

Your Time Zone: pacific timezone (UTC-8:00)

Location Country And State: US California

Tell Us a Bit About Your Self: I watched a TFC lets play for EthosLab, and I loved so much, I went through all the trouble to get this mod. And playing on single player isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world.

How can you help us: I am good at farming, gathering, building and mining. I would like to use these skills that I have to useful on this server.

If you like designing, come check our server out as we have just started the first designing competition!! Get your design, with your name right next to spawn!

check our forums at www.darkagecraft.com

Minecraft user name: Phantomaus

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: GMT 

Location Country and State: Ireland :P

Tell us a bit about yourself: I is raly pr0 at dis gayum. Jk. I've been playing minecraft for about 4 years now :D and tfc for about a year , ik what im doing don't really need any help , just a nice whitelisted tfc server to play on :D . I also like the social part of minecraft so if I talk a lot thats why.

How can you help us: I can build cool enough structures (no floaty things !) , I'm experienced with all the mods so I can help newbies out :D and I have common sense so don't expect some idiot who griefs despite prism being installed XD.