Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
darknighht257

Looking for people to make a TFC youtube Let's Play series

16 posts in this topic

So basically i just started to make a TFC Let's Play of my own, and than it hit me, who cares? lol their is probably tons and tons of people doing single player TFC Let's Plays.

What i dont see too often is groups of people together making TFC Lets Plays, maybe theirs like a hand full people and their series do very well and are very enjoyable to watch. What i'm thinking of is like a mini version of like the mindcrack team, just TFC instead of vanilla, lol that would be pretty cool, but youtube and videos and what not aside, i think it would just be fun in general to play together with a few good people.

If you are interested, i would expect you to have at least some what of a good understanding of TFC just to make it easier on everyone.

Im not looking for to many people, more than anything im looking for people who will play alot and be on consistently . The actually amount will depend on how many people are interested really, if any lol, but anyone who is interested let me know either by replying here or you can email me at [email protected].

I will host the server of course and im open to add any TFC addons, i will add NEI, i also like Extra TFC alot too(love those lanterns lol) so will probably add that as well, i am also open to any suggestions.

Looking forward to your reply XD.

P.S. Please post a reply before msging me on skype

ExtraFirma download link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9f0736xl6id4hl6/extrafirma-universal-1.0.4-1.6.4.jar

I'm interested, although i have no knowledge regarding you-tube or recording and uploading videos, i have done everything in TFC at least twice (all but the steel alloys but that just math and %s).

Nice. What times are we going to be playing? oh just so you know I'm going to be MIA starting next Wednesday (20th) to Saturday (23rd) or Sunday (24th).

I am intrigued now as well...

As for my TFC experience, I've gotten to red/blue steels once and I generally do smithing and construction.

If you wish to see some things that I've done I will PM you the link to the photos.

I can confirm Jake is a stand up guy, if a bit Odd...  :lol:

Hey darknight257, had to make a account on this forum for the first time just because of your post.

I would really like to be in on this, sound very fun.

I am a 20 year old boy, who live in denmark and can be playing from around 16.30 to 22 danish time ^^

have been playing the mod for like 2 month now straight, i can do everything in this mod except building,

everthing turns out to look like shit :( and what i cant do yet i will learn fast and i have read up alot on this mod.

im like the farmer/miner type but loves smithing over everything :)

sorry for the bad english, you should think a 20 year old would spell better :P

anyways i can use what ever talk program you use, i have both capture, edit, and video rendering progams (if needed)

ok so first off i would like to say how surprised i am at all the reply's/messages i have got from this post, so much so that i am finding it hard to respond to everyone lol.

so what i am going to do is just post my Skype name(which is benjamin landmesser, its hooked up to my facebook, i am from woodbridge, nj so that should hopefully help you find it, but if you cant find it just message me here saying you cant find it and i will aid u in your search) so just send me a friend request on their, if you dont have skype i would recommend downloading it because i am going to have your voices added to the videos from their unless anyone knows of a better way or maybe even has a TS server which would be pretty cool but if not Skype will have to do for now lol

and let me also say i have every interest in having everyone who has replied so far play on the server XD

Ok so now that this looks like it will actually being happening lol i would just like a few things from everyone just to help me understand when we can be playing, 

- amount of time played in a week. (like how long per day, if so everyday, every other day, that kind of info)

- your time zone would help so i can compare it to mine and than we can work something out

- and last but not least your in game name (your minecraft username)

And im going to have to add having your own recording system as a necessity because i am getting way to many people who just want to be in a video, sorry guys. 

Thank you all so much for replying and looking forward to playing with everyone and hopefully having a awesome LP series 

i thought i should add some info about myself

I am 22 years old, been playing TFC for a good couple of months, sadly never made it to steel lol but do know mostly everything their is to know about the mod with the exception of a few things. I am horrible at spelling and grammar if you haven't noticed by my posts lmao(thank goodness for the red squiggles  haha)

I am on the east coast of the USA so that puts me at UTC - 4.

I use Mirilis Action! to record (which i actually bought) and after a long time of messing around with converters and what not have finally found a way to get 720 HD videos onto YouTube lol which should be good for our cause.

I dont sleep very often but when i do im out for a while only because i stay up for so many days in a row lol currently i have no real responsibility, which is why i thought it be cool to manage a TFC LP series lol. i will be going to college though come September but its only a community college that's like 10 minutes away so even that shouldn't cut into our recording/play time to much either. 

I've wanted to do something like this for a long time. I have Skype and a good video recording program, as well as a good amount of TFC knowledge and a wealth of general Minecraft knowledge. I am 17 years old, live in Eastern US, and have ALOT of free time. If you pick me, I can get HD videos up on youtube. Also, if you need an IT guy, I can help with that, too :)

Ok so what i am going to do is start recording tomorrow at a time that i can work out that works well with everyone so please check your messages or your skype or emails, if i sent you a message than i would like for you to be on tomorrow i will message you the IP address as well

I can confirm Jake is a stand up guy, if a bit Odd...  :lol:

hehehe, you know me too well Erian...

I will be playing at least an hour a day on days I am not busy. I will play more on weekends.My time zone is EST+1:30 and my IGN is shooterminecraft