Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
verbac

Can you make MCreator work with terrafirmacraft?

10 posts in this topic

I would like to make mod's for terrafirmacraft but i would like to make mod's that are used with tfc recipes like straw etc. In the JAR file out of MCreator i added the .jar mod for tfc and it did nothing if not can someone please explain how to make a mod for mod's?? Thanks :D

If you want to make an addon mod for TFC, you'll have to have programming knowledge in java as well as the Minecraft codebase.

so i cant even use the code mcreator for 1.6.4 makes and edit it with terrafirmacraft id's? Also how do i find the id's

What exactly are you trying to do? If you just want to make custom crafting recipes using TFC items that result in already existing items/blocks that are in the game, you can just use something like Minetweaker.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1290366-1-6-4-1-7-x-minetweaker-3-customize-your

I'd strongly suggest that you ask for support from the MCreator people if their program is even compatible with importing forge mods or not. Other than world generation, TFC pretty much behaves the same way as every other forge mod in crafting recipes and blocks and items and such. This has really nothing to do with TFC other than the fact that it is the mod that you chose to use items from. If MCreator supports forge mods, it's essentially no different than if you were to use items from any other mod like Tinker's Construct or Thermal Expansion.

Just go to the MCreator support page and make a post asking if MCreator has support for using forge mod items and blocks in MCreator mods or not. If they do, I'm sure someone from their team would be more than happy to show you some sort of guide on how to do it. From looking at their website though, it seems like they only support creating mods using vanilla Minecraft stuff.

Ok then. But what i'm trying to do is add in new ITEMS. Like bandages etc I also wanted to add in some sort of "Bandit" Mob that is found around the world and it will attack you on sight. Just to add a little taste new item's and new recipes and mob's I was just wondering if MCreator would be able to do that cause if you make a mod with that you can copy the code out of that and I wanted to see if that could be used on making a new item since it allows you to copy and edit the code. Like if i wanted to make a bandage [Example] I wanted to use 1 straw but on mcreator it doesnt have straw so i put something random and edit the code of that and replace the "Random item" with the id of straw from tfc If I'm able to do it that way would you give me a id list of TFC please :) also i am going to contact MCreator about Forge compatablity.

If you've ever run TFC before, you should have a config file in your config folder called TFC.cfg that should be a list of every single ID in your game. The other option is to open up a world in creative mode and hit F3+H and it should show the ID of everything when you hover over it in your inventory.

Edit: This only works if MCreator is looking for the number ID. If it is looking for any sort of ID like the internal name or the unlocalized name, that is a whole other beast entirely.

O so I cannot do so. Correct? Also thanks for the super fast replies

If you need something other than the number IDs, it's going to be a much different process, and it's going to depend on what kind of ID you need exactly. That is a question for the MCreator people.

Alrighty I'll contact MCreator thanks for the super fast replies 10/10 Admin Support/Customer Support