Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TriforceOfKirby

[Solved]Graphical Bug With Smart Moving

7 posts in this topic

So I'm having this weird graphical bug when trying to use the Smart Moving mod with TerraFirmaCraft. If I do not have the optional Render Player API installed, armor is displayed as the wrong piece, i.e. boots display as leggings, leggings display as a chestplate and so on. If I do have Render Player API installed, it fixes the previous bug, but introduces another bug where armor does not rotate with the player, it appears as if the armor is stuck facing South.

I understand that people have had this bug in the past and it was a wrong version problem; however, I cannot seem to fix this bug no matter which versions I use. In all instances, I was using TFC 0.78.17(Latest) and Smart Moving 14.6.1(1.6.4 Latest). As for Player API, I tried Player API Core 1.2(1.6.4 Latest) and Player API Forge 1.2(Deprecated). For Render Player API, I tried Render Player API Core 1.1(1.6.4 Latest) and Render Player API Forge 1.0.

So, which versions am I supposed to be using to solve this graphical bug? Also should I have the optional Render Player API installed?

This bug cannot be solved if you are using Smart Moving and 0.78.17. You'll just have to wait until 79 is released in a few months and see if Smart Moving changes how armor is rendered and indexed.

Ok, thank you, I suppose I'll just make my own version of Smart Moving for TFC to use until then.

Ok, thank you, I suppose I'll just make my own version of Smart Moving for TFC to use until then.

If it's possible for you to share this modification of SmartMoving I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh, please, share,,,

Oh, please, share,,,

Smart Moving should be working with essentially no more graphical glitches in 1.7.10 with Build 79.

I'm not sure if I can post it, since it was modded without permission from the creator of Smart Moving, although it doesn't matter now since it's fixed.