Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

Gathering people for build 79 server

152 posts in this topic

I kinda like it. Although i doubt that another seed would look very different, so it doesnt matter

Ok guys, its looking good!

Carpenter blocks are working now, too.

Official server start will be tomorrow, 2014-10-09 6 pm CET

who comes first will get influence on the first towns! Try to be there!

Have a nice day,

bruuff

Thats midnight for me :( I wish it was starting friday >.< well... it is for me I guess...

Thats midnight for me :( I wish it was starting friday >.< well... it is for me I guess...

I can't make it perfect for everyone. The vast majority of people that showed up why testing and debugging were from europe like me, including me. But if you come on on the next day, you won't have missed much. We will probably only set up one town per nation and divide the players on to those nations and then everyone does their thing anyway.

so what other mods will we need to connect? just carpenters blocks?

I added everyone that responded to this was added to whitelist with his forum nickname. If your in game name ist different from that, please post it here. I will change it quickly.

so what other mods will we need to connect? just carpenters blocks?

TFC 79.6, Carpenterblocks v3.3.0, MineTweaker-1.7.10-3.08B

Zakhad as aposed to ZAKHAD - think whitelisting is case sensitive i finnish work at that time, so ill be about 1 hour - hour half behind the launch hummmm :P

. HERE IS THE MAP (yaaaay...)

Posted Image

You can see the future nations from which you can choose, the spawn in the middle and the scale of the map.

I think I'll choose yellow. Has lots of land, and islands nicely spaced to make defending easier, but not so spaced out that traveling becomes hard. Plus, warm climate means easier to grow crops.

But blue seems nice too. Has some islands that can be used as secure locations, and is connected by one nice big landmass so traveling will be loads easier. Also seems to have the most land out of the four

Hey bruuff its not too late to get in right ? Gaze told me about this :P ING is 666Bedantis666 not the forum name

Hi my ingame name is oke_un so you can add me

I've been reading through this post and the idea seems great. I'm looking for a new multiplayer sever, as the last one I was in was closed, and I'd love to join if it is still open for new players. Thanks :)

Hey bruuff its not too late to get in right ?

I'd love to join if it is still open for new players. Thanks :)

Seriously though. who told you that we will close application? Its never too late.

Sounds like a great project! I would love to join it.  ING: Raxna

I`m flexible you can put me in any team ;)

Ok guys, its looking good!

Carpenter blocks are working now, too.

Official server start will be tomorrow, 2014-10-09 6 pm CET

who comes first will get influence on the first towns! Try to be there!

Have a nice day,

bruuff

Server IP?

Can't get on, have you fixed my name on the whitelist or is it not up yet.

I really like this concept, it seems great and I would like to join, IGN: koyal_alkor

I'm not an expert on TFC but I'm a teamplayer and if needed, can do the boring stuff nobody likes to do.

MineTweaker crashes my game. I have no idea why, but with it i can't even get to the game menu.

Hello,

This sounds really cool, is it

white listed? if so, where can

I submit an application,

Thanks,

Jakeit1111

Edit: Two more things, 1) I am a pretty decent blacksmith and

have been playing TFC for 1.5 years now, 2) My ING is 

"jakeit1111"

Edit: IGN*

Just a message to bruuff and anyone looking to join the server. Everything is going great with nations being very diverse, which is great, and the towns work perfect making everyone in the nation work together to be the superior nation! Great job bruuff in creating this server and anyone who reads this should join.

Hello, I would very much like to join this server. It sounds spectacular! My IGN is Memeparable. Thank you for realizing everyones dreams into one server in advanced!

My age is 16

I would like to play on this server because it is the closest to realizing what i want in a TFC server

Hello.

This server project is just a brilliant idea. This is something I've been waiting for for quite a while.

I've been playing TFC for a few years now, I have some nice experience and I'm always ready to share it with others.

I'm a helpful and friendly person and I would like to join this server.

My IGN is Minimumia, just like the forum name.

Edit: Incase this is relevant, I'm 18.

Edited by Minimumia