Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peffern

Will be Starting Server, Looking for Participants

36 posts in this topic

Server will run TFC and TFC only (no smart moving, simply horses etc. etc.)

Server will be whitelisted.

Server will be Communist Co-op (share resources, living space, etc.)

Server will have 100% uptime (ideally, unless my cpu breaks/power outage).

*Server will be on dynamic IP, so IP may change*

I am looking for people who want to do Communist Co-Op with me, possible nomad challenge. I play mostly on weekends, but will be around some afternoons. I'll be pretty busy once the school year starts. If anyone is interested, post in the thread. If enough people do it, PM me for the server IP once I set it up. I'm looking for 3-5 people. Too many and the resource drain on the co-op is too high.

[EDIT 9/1/14]: Server has been up pretty much continuously, with one minor outage when my CPU shut down. There are a couple regulars on the server so far. If you want to get on the server, PM me with your IGN so I can whitelist you. Even though I already have about 6 people. anyone is free to come on so long as they don't log off with important items in their inventory/actively destroy property/etc.

BTW, it took me 2 years to figure out, but I got the crop on my profile image correctly.

[EDIT 9/7/14]: Power has returned, server is back up.

I like the name. What country will it be hosted in?

I like the name. What country will it be hosted in?

What Name? My name?

I'm in the United States (GMT - 5 Time Zone).

So how do we apply? I would love to join my skype is :likeABoss_123

So how do we apply? I would love to join my skype is :likeABoss_123

Just post here, if enough people show up I'll give out IP over PM. I'll add you on Skype.

Very interested in a server with very few people. Hoping to join a fresh one. skype name is xredxmenacex

My roommate and I just started playing TFC about a week ago but we got our server to the iron age and we're having a lot of fun with it.  So if you've got room for the both of us, we'd love to join.

Great! I'll add you on Skype. PM me for the Server IP.

Hey, i'd like to join the Server. You can contact me on Skype (mooon,shadow dinkelsbühl).As you might notice, I'm not english, but i hope that's not a problem :)

Ok. Server is up. PM me with your mc name and i'll give you the IP. Yes I have heard of FTB, used to play it quite a lot. Yes I've done technofirma, no I'm not interested in doing it again.

Okay, the Server has been opened and everyone is whitelisted. It's Communist CoOp but I won't be around for the very start. Maybe a few hours from now I'll go on.

Hi! I would be all upons joining your server. My skype name is danyellhaze, as is my minecraft name. 

hello, just wondering if I might be able to join in on this? I do crash at random times but I do hope you will accept me, my Skype name is caleb fosdal and my minecraft username is drcrash12, hope I can join you all

Id love to join. Looks like an Awesome server. PM me.

My IGN is aydro0423

I edited the OP. PM me to get the IP.

I've been searching for a TFC community server for months and this one seems pretty good. :) I hope i can join.  

My IGN is DaEpicSlimeHunta

I would like to join the server pls. Ingamename. Gonrel

I would love to join My ING is Ixel12 and my skype is Ixel121

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0