Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

66 posts in this topic

Hi, I want to make an addon for TFC, but I'm having a problem.. Any experienced coders out there who would like to give me a hand?

so i'm following this tutorial: I follow it up to around the 4 minute mark, and when he opens his eclipse src, there are a bunch of classes in there. However, when I open it up on my eclipse, it's empty.No idea what's happening, does anyone have a clue or can help?

What forge version are you using?

For what TFC version do you want to make the addon?

What's you're addon about?

Maybe there is some other way to do what you need without needing to make an addon at all. Or is it just for the fun of it :)

That video is covering version 1.6.2, and you need 1.6.4 to make an addon for TFC B78, and there is also the problem of setting up the B78.17 development environment. Because of the source code merge between B78 and B79 branch, there is no way to get a clean B78.17 source tree anymore... i might have a local copy somewhere tho. Also if you are new to moding i would suggest you start with forge tutorials and get to know forge really good before you start working on any addon projects. Trust me, if you start with addons you are going to have a lot of migraines :wacko:

Just butting in to say thanks for the info Emris ^ ^

Also, if have not modded Minecraft 1.6.x you may want to skip straight to 1.7.x.  The latest forge gradle work removes almost all of the initial environment setup for you and you can get TFC source code to work with from github.  You will save yourself a lot of hair pulling and you won't have to worry about learning the archaic 1.6.x systems.

First of all, thanks for the helpful comments guys :)

I think I'm going to do as Hero recommends and start with 1.7.x. Is the TFC source code available for this version? As the public version runs in 1.6.4..The addon I'm thinking of making is a Stone Age mod (TerraAge? Name WIP), which adds a lot of content to the stone age, I think I made a suggestion about it before. And it's just for fun and to improve my java skills.

OK, so I have followed this tutorial, except using the TFCraft-master gradlew.I got up to the part where he says to open with eclipse, and there is no eclipse folder to open. How do I open the project in eclipse?

That tutorial covers the standard forge setup, TFC is not using that setup, at all. And even if you manage to setup a dev environment with that setup, you will get errors because the TFC core mod stuff was not integrated correctly.

All you need to do is use a few commands in the TFC directory.

- gradlew SetupDecompWorkspace

- gradlew eclipse

Then import a new project into your eclipse workspace using the TFC directory as source.

Ah ok.

Now i'm getting like 36 thousand errors of <> cannot be resolved to a type, variable etc.

I ran gradlew setupDecompWorkspace and gradlew eclipse, and then I put the files into my eclipse folder so that the src folders merged, but maybe I did something wrong...

Ah ok.

Now i'm getting like 36 thousand errors of <> cannot be resolved to a type, variable etc.

I ran gradlew setupDecompWorkspace and gradlew eclipse, and then I put the files into my eclipse folder so that the src folders merged, but maybe I did something wrong...

You went wrong when you moved the files. the gradlew commands are setting up links to the files where they are currently located. If you move anything, you need to rerun the commands.

Ok, I see where I'm going wrong, but I don't understand how to do it right.What folder do I set as my eclipse workspace, or how do I access the 'links to the files'? Sorry for not understanding =

Start with an empty folder. Let's call that folder "Minecraft". If you are going to be using a git client to pull and push, you should set your repo to be located at a folder inside Minecraft. Let's call that folder "TFCraft". If you are instead just downloading the zip off of github, extract the TFCraft-master folder into the Minecraft folder. You should end up with something that looks like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shift-right click inside the TFCraft/TFCraft-master folder and select "Open command window here"

Posted Image

In the command window that you just opened, run gradlew setupDecompWorkspace and then when that completes run gradlew eclipse.

Once both commands are finished, open up eclipse and set your workspace to be the Minecraft folder.

Posted Image

Now, when this loads the project explorer is going to be empty. That is correct. You need to select Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace

Posted Image

Set the root directory to be the Minecraft folder again, and TFCraft should show up as one of the projects to import.

That's it. You're done. If done correctly, there should be no errors, and you should not have done anything with any files other than the ones obtained from the TFC github repo. You should not be installing forge from any other source than the gradlew file that is included with the TFC repo, and you should not be moving any files around after you have run commands.

WowThank you so much!

Do I need to worry about the warnings of <> is a raw type, reverences to generic type <> should be parameterized?

WowThank you so much!

Do I need to worry about the warnings of <> is a raw type, reverences to generic type <> should be parameterized?

What class is giving that error? There should be no warnings or errors if installed correctly.

What class is giving that error? There should be no warnings or errors if installed correctly.

Um there are 1597 warnings, in pretty much every class.

Description	Resource	Path	Location	TypeType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCustomWall.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Vanilla	line 82	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable driedAmt is not used	FoodCraftingHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers	line 128	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCustomWall.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Vanilla	line 79	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable isDmg is not used	FoodCraftingHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers	line 40	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable item is not used	FoodCraftingHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers	line 38	Java ProblemThe method isMetal(ItemStack, Metal) from the type AnvilCraftingHandler is never used locally	AnvilCraftingHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers	line 45	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable blockAccess is not used	RenderGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Blocks	line 24	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryPot.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 27	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.api.Entities.IAnimal.InteractionEnum is never used	EntityPheasantTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 19	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable R is not used	TEFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 99	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityPheasantTFC.aiEatGrass is not used	EntityPheasantTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 24	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable count is not used	TEFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 227	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryPot.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 22	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable R is not used	TEFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 155	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable count is not used	TEFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 195	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable itemstack1 is not used	ContainerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 189	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	HeatRegistry.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api	line 17	Java ProblemThe value of the field ContainerGrill.charcoal is not used	ContainerGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 20	Java ProblemThe value of the field ContainerGrill.grill is not used	ContainerGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 17	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	HeatRegistry.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api	line 21	Java ProblemType safety: The method set(int, Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ContainerGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 87	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	HeatRegistry.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api	line 26	Java ProblemThe value of the field ItemGoldPan.useTimer is not used	ItemGoldPan.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 34	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable blockHit is not used	ItemGoldPan.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 98	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable distMod is not used	ItemGoldPan.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 86	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.Food.ItemFoodMeat is never used	EntityBear.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 40	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityBear.field_25054_c is not used	EntityBear.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 58	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.api.Entities.IAnimal.InteractionEnum is never used	EntityBear.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 45	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.api.Entities.IAnimal.GenderEnum is never used	EntityBear.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 44	Java ProblemType safety: The method set(int, Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ContainerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 170	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable itemstack is not used	ContainerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 188	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 176	Java ProblemThe method scanForOcean(World, int, int, int) from the type BlockCustomIce is never used locally	BlockCustomIce.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Vanilla	line 195	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type ArrayList. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 117	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 125	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable flourDecay is not used	TileEntityQuern.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 95	Java ProblemType safety: The method put(Object, Object) belongs to the raw type HashMap. References to generic type HashMap<K,V> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 77	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 94	Java ProblemHashMap is a raw type. References to generic type HashMap<K,V> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 60	Java ProblemHashMap is a raw type. References to generic type HashMap<K,V> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 60	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type ArrayList. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 107	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type ArrayList. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 112	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 99	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 99	Java ProblemHashMap is a raw type. References to generic type HashMap<K,V> should be parameterized	TEAnvil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 189	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GetBodyTemp.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 25	Java ProblemThe value of the field TEAnvil.isDone is not used	TEAnvil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 50	Java ProblemThe value of the field TEAnvil.workWeldRecipe is not used	TEAnvil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 56	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type HashMap needs unchecked conversion to conform to Map<String,AnvilRecipe>	TEAnvil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 189	Java ProblemThe import java.util.BitSet is never used	ItemCustomNameTag.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 3	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockStone.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 47	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.util.ChatComponentText is never used	ItemCustomNameTag.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 9	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockStone.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 44	Java ProblemThe value of the field BlockLoom.random is not used	BlockLoom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Devices	line 39	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var7 is not used	ClientProxy.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc	line 365	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable rainfall is not used	ClientProxy.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc	line 368	Java ProblemThe method getTimeMult(long, long, long) from the type ClientProxy is never used locally	ClientProxy.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc	line 537	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockLoom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Devices	line 89	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockLoom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Devices	line 86	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable blockAccess is not used	RenderNestBox.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Blocks	line 24	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var5 is not used	ClientProxy.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc	line 363	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var6 is not used	ClientProxy.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc	line 364	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultEquipableLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 77	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 111	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultEquipableLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 124	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 110	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultEquipableLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 111	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 78	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultEquipableLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 110	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 77	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultEquipableLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 78	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 321	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 286	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 125	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultEquipableLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 125	Java ProblemThe static field EntityStand.defaultArmorLength should be accessed in a static way	EntityStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities	line 124	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomMinecart.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 59	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable seismicModifier is not used	BlockCollapsable.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 248	Java ProblemThe method killPlayer(EntityPlayer) from the type BodyTempStats is never used locally	BodyTempStats.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Core/Player	line 211	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable checks is not used	BlockCollapsable.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 349	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomMinecart.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 57	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type ArrayList needs unchecked conversion to conform to List<PlayerInfo>	PlayerManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Core/Player	line 20	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable biome is not used	BlockCollapsable.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 250	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	PlayerManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Core/Player	line 20	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable collapseMap is not used	BlockCollapsable.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 310	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockStair.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 38	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockPeatGrass.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 29	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockPeatGrass.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 31	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable yCoord is not used	WorldGenFlowers.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 26	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable meta is not used	BlockWaterPlant.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Flora	line 80	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable BLL is not used	ModelUngulate.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 255	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable f6 is not used	ModelStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 50	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable leftFootInitAngle is not used	ModelUngulate.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 264	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable f7 is not used	ModelStand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 51	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type ArrayList. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	WorldGenLooseRocks.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 74	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable BRL is not used	ModelUngulate.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 254	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type ArrayList. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	WorldGenLooseRocks.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 73	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	WorldGenLooseRocks.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 57	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.entity.IEntityLivingData is never used	EntitySpiderTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 7	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	WorldGenLooseRocks.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 56	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable rockLayer is not used	WorldGenLooseRocks.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 46	Java ProblemThe method isPointInRegion(int, int) from the type GuiAnvilPlanButton is never used locally	GuiAnvilPlanButton.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 66	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable fontrenderer is not used	GuiAnvilPlanButton.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 51	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable wcm is not used	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 256	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack is never used	LoomRecipe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 4	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable blockAccess is not used	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 331	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable blockAccess is not used	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 340	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable tessellator is not used	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 350	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable md is not used	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 39	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable meta is not used	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 254	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable x is not used	WorldGenCustomTallTrees.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators/Trees	line 65	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	EntityAIPanicTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 64	Java ProblemThe method drawCrossedSquares(Block, int, int, int, RenderBlocks) from the type TFC_CoreRender is never used locally	TFC_CoreRender.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 555	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable is is not used	BlockIngotPile.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 87	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable item is not used	BlockIngotPile.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 46	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var13 is not used	ItemDyeCustom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 86	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var12 is not used	ItemDyeCustom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 85	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemDyeCustom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 139	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemDyeCustom.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 135	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable direction is not used	BlockIngotPile.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 192	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var4 is not used	ItemWritableBookTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 76	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable direction is not used	BlockIngotPile.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 179	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemWritableBookTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 86	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable direction is not used	BlockIngotPile.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 165	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemWritableBookTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 95	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable bTrig is not used	WorldGenPlateau.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 54	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable aTrig is not used	WorldGenPlateau.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 53	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable tempY is not used	WorldGenPlateau.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 27	Java ProblemThe method renderSquareTop(Tessellator) from the type TESRQuern is never used locally	TESRQuern.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/TESR	line 123	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable superResult is not used	EntityAISitTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 24	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable k is not used	TESRQuern.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/TESR	line 79	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ClientOverrides.java	/TFCraft-master/src/ASM/com/bioxx/tfc	line 42	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ClientOverrides.java	/TFCraft-master/src/ASM/com/bioxx/tfc	line 42	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ClientOverrides.java	/TFCraft-master/src/ASM/com/bioxx/tfc	line 67	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable count is not used	BlockFruitWood.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Flora	line 91	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable md is not used	RenderWoodConstruct.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Blocks	line 29	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomPickaxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 49	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomPickaxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 53	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var4 is not used	ItemSteelBucket.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 55	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemSoil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 26	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemSoil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 36	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemSoil.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 38	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 110	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 112	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 45	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 113	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 115	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 176	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 48	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 188	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 182	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 125	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 200	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 128	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockCobble.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 194	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 130	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 136	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable x is not used	WorldGenCustomMapleShortTrees.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators/Trees	line 29	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 117	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 118	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 119	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 124	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 354	Java ProblemThe method getLocalizedName() from the type Fluid is deprecated	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 310	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type ArrayList. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 355	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 354	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 137	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 136	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable fontrenderer is not used	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 234	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable k is not used	GuiBarrel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 216	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable fontrenderer is not used	GuiAnvilButton.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 97	Java ProblemThe method isPointInRegion(int, int) from the type GuiAnvilButton is never used locally	GuiAnvilButton.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 104	Java ProblemThe value of the field GuiAnvilButton.texture is not used	GuiAnvilButton.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 21	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable ItemRules is not used	GuiAnvilButton.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 75	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable checks is not used	WorldGenFissure.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 216	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	SlotFoodOnly.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers/Slots	line 50	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	SlotFoodOnly.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers/Slots	line 43	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	SlotFoodOnly.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers/Slots	line 16	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	SlotFoodOnly.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers/Slots	line 15	Java ProblemThe value of the field RenderBear.scale is not used	RenderBear.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 19	Java ProblemThe value of the field RenderBear.modelbear is not used	RenderBear.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 20	Java ProblemIterator is a raw type. References to generic type Iterator<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomLeash.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 68	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomLeash.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 64	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.util.StatCollector is never used	ItemCustomLeash.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 22	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomLeash.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 91	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 76	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 77	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 78	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 82	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 83	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 84	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable k is not used	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 151	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable fontrenderer is not used	GuiFoodPrep.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/GUI	line 170	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable offset is not used	ModelCowTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 80	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TENestBox.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 37	Java ProblemMultimap is a raw type. References to generic type Multimap<K,V> should be parameterized	ItemCustomAxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 108	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TENestBox.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 68	Java ProblemType safety: The method put(Object, Object) belongs to the raw type Multimap. References to generic type Multimap<K,V> should be parameterized	ItemCustomAxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 109	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CommandTransferTamed.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 101	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable d0 is not used	GenLayerVoronoiZoomTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/GenLayers	line 35	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.util.IChatComponent is never used	CommandTransferTamed.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 14	Java ProblemThe value of the field CommandTransferTamed.__OBFID is not used	CommandTransferTamed.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 18	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CommandTransferTamed.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 20	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type List needs unchecked conversion to conform to List<EntityTameable>	CommandTransferTamed.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 52	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomAxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 72	Java ProblemMultimap is a raw type. References to generic type Multimap<K,V> should be parameterized	ItemCustomAxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 106	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomAxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 66	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemCustomAxe.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 69	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.item.EnumAction is never used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 9	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP is never used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 4	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderPlayerEvent is never used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 17	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraft.util.MathHelper is never used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 14	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable xp is not used	GenLayerRiverInitTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/GenLayers/River	line 32	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable xn is not used	GenLayerRiverInitTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/GenLayers/River	line 31	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable zp is not used	GenLayerRiverInitTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/GenLayers/River	line 34	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable zn is not used	GenLayerRiverInitTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/GenLayers/River	line 33	Java ProblemThe import net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge is never used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 18	Java ProblemThe constructor MethodInsnNode(int, String, String, String) is deprecated	TF_EntityRenderer.java	/TFCraft-master/src/ASM/com/bioxx/tfc/ASM/Transform	line 65	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemQuiver is never used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 24	Java ProblemThe value of the field RenderPlayerTFC.modelBipedMain is not used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 32	Java ProblemThe value of the field RenderPlayerTFC.RES_ITEM_GLINT is not used	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 36	Java ProblemThe method interpolateRotation(float, float, float) from the type RenderPlayerTFC is never used locally	RenderPlayerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render	line 169	Java ProblemThe constructor MethodInsnNode(int, String, String, String) is deprecated	TF_EntityRenderer.java	/TFCraft-master/src/ASM/com/bioxx/tfc/ASM/Transform	line 55	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CommandTime.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 100	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 19	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 25	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 26	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 20	Java ProblemMap is a raw type. References to generic type Map<K,V> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 21	Java ProblemType safety: The method put(Object, Object) belongs to the raw type Map. References to generic type Map<K,V> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 56	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 112	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 32	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 38	Java ProblemMap is a raw type. References to generic type Map<K,V> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 120	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	AnvilManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 116	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 182	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 170	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var3 is not used	GetBioTempCommand.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Commands	line 22	Java ProblemThe value of the field TFC_Time.worldObj is not used	TFC_Time.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Core	line 11	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 218	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 214	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 210	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 206	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 202	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 198	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockSulfur.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 194	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 183	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 158	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable var48 is not used	MapGenRiverRavine.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/MapGen	line 143	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 75	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable r is not used	MapGenRiverRavine.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/MapGen	line 198	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 46	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 44	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 45	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 42	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 43	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 39	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 41	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	TFCWorldChunkManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen	line 32	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 115	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityFishTFC.prevDirection is not used	EntityFishTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 31	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 127	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable pullForce is not used	EntityFishTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 134	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 90	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 92	Java ProblemThe method isMouseOverSlot(Slot, int, int) from the type FMLClientEventHandler is never used locally	FMLClientEventHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers/Client	line 113	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable shift2 is not used	FMLClientEventHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers/Client	line 62	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type List needs unchecked conversion to conform to List<EntityPlayer>	EntityFishTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 386	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable tempY is not used	EntityFishTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 406	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable xs is not used	FMLClientEventHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers/Client	line 59	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable world is not used	FMLClientEventHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers/Client	line 35	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable shift is not used	FMLClientEventHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers/Client	line 61	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 141	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityAIFindNest.shelterX is not used	EntityAIFindNest.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 22	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable ys is not used	FMLClientEventHandler.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Handlers/Client	line 60	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 145	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityAIFindNest.shelterY is not used	EntityAIFindNest.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 23	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 130	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityAIFindNest.shelterZ is not used	EntityAIFindNest.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 24	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 135	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityAIFindNest.movementSpeed is not used	EntityAIFindNest.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 26	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 128	Java ProblemType safety: Unchecked cast from List to ArrayList<EntityChickenTFC>	EntityAIFindNest.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 154	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemQuiver.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 129	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable i1 is not used	EntityAIFindNest.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 186	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.api.Entities.IAnimal.InteractionEnum is never used	EntityDeer.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 42	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable fuelTasteProfile is not used	TEGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 141	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable oven is not used	TEGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 38	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable f3 is not used	TEGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 234	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable f3 is not used	TEGrill.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/TileEntities	line 254	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 23	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type List needs unchecked conversion to conform to List<Object>	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 29	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type RecipeSorterTFC needs unchecked conversion to conform to Comparator<? super Object>	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 29	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 27	Java ProblemType safety: Unchecked invocation sort(List, RecipeSorterTFC) of the generic method sort(List<T>, Comparator<? super T>) of type Collections	CraftingManagerTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 29	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemOreSmall.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 26	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemOreSmall.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 29	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	ModelPotteryBase.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 114	Java ProblemType safety: The expression of type ArrayList needs unchecked conversion to conform to ArrayList<TexturedQuad>	ModelPotteryBase.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 114	Java ProblemThe value of the field ModelPotteryBase.quadList is not used	ModelPotteryBase.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 27	Java ProblemThe value of the field ModelPotteryBase.vertexPositions is not used	ModelPotteryBase.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Render/Models	line 22	Java ProblemThe import com.bioxx.tfc.Food.ItemFoodTFC is never used	EntityDeer.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/Mobs	line 38	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemKnife.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 82	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 177	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemKnife.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 87	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 171	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemKnife.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 80	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 59	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemKnife.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 81	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 47	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemKnife.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Tools	line 76	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 195	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 189	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockDirt.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Terrain	line 183	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable evt is not used	WorldGenPlants.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators	line 63	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 333	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 334	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable nbt is not used	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 437	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 266	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 263	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 273	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 267	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 330	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 277	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 332	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 331	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable stackTagCompound is not used	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 227	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 223	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 239	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 233	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 248	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 242	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 260	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 251	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryMold.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 96	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryMold.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 43	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryMold.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 38	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 174	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemFoodTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Food	line 176	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryMold.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 99	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemPotteryMold.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/Pottery	line 98	Java ProblemClass is a raw type. References to generic type Class<T> should be parameterized	EntityAITargetNonTamedTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 16	Java ProblemThe value of the field EntityAITargetNonTamedTFC.__OBFID is not used	EntityAITargetNonTamedTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 14	Java ProblemClass is a raw type. References to generic type Class<T> should be parameterized	EntityAITargetNonTamedTFC.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Entities/AI	line 13	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLargeVessel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 64	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLargeVessel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 75	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLargeVessel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 99	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLargeVessel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 105	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLargeVessel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items/ItemBlocks	line 113	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable f is not used	BlockMetalTrapDoor.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 40	Java ProblemThe value of the field ContainerWorkbench.workbench is not used	ContainerWorkbench.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 28	Java ProblemThe value of the local variable f1 is not used	BlockMetalTrapDoor.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 41	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockMetalTrapDoor.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 57	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockMetalTrapDoor.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks	line 61	Java ProblemThe value of the field ContainerLiquidVessel.posZ is not used	ContainerLiquidVessel.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Containers	line 28	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemRawHide.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 76	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemRawHide.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 108	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemRawHide.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 110	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemRawHide.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 111	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemRawHide.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 112	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockToolRack.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Devices	line 315	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	BlockToolRack.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Devices	line 312	Java ProblemThe method removedByPlayer(World, EntityPlayer, int, int, int) from the type Block is deprecated	BlockToolRack.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Blocks/Devices	line 180	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLooseRock.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 127	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLooseRock.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 123	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLooseRock.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 97	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLooseRock.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 93	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLooseRock.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 88	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	ItemLooseRock.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/Items	line 92	Java ProblemArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized	LoomManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 22	Java ProblemList is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	LoomManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 17	Java ProblemType safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized	LoomManager.java	/TFCraft-master/src/API/com/bioxx/tfc/api/Crafting	line 28	Java ProblemThe method func_35265_a(World, int, int, int, int) from the type WorldGenCustomWillowTrees is never used locally	WorldGenCustomWillowTrees.java	/TFCraft-master/src/Common/com/bioxx/tfc/WorldGen/Generators/Trees	line 68	Java Problem... It goes on like this for like 3x as much.. Post too long

Are you sure you ran both gradle commands properly? Try running them both again.

Edit: What version of Java are you using? If you're using Java 8, try downgrading to Java 7

I'm doing them both again now, I have java 7 Update 71 (64 bit) and Java SE Dev Kit 7 Update 71 (64 bit).

Did it again, same result

You need to update your eclipse warning settings.

Preferences Java Compiler Errors/Warnings - most should be set to ignore.

The warnings are ok, i see them too, i've been planing to get rid of them for a while now, can't seem to find the time tho :)

Ok, thanks for all the help so far :) I'm doing java for my B.Software, but modding minecraft is new to me.

Sorry to be a pain, but can you run the mod from eclipse, and if so, how?

Yes you can run the mod from eclipse, but that is a topic that I'm going to have to suggest you research how to do for yourself. It's the same way you would launch any mod from eclipse.

Hmm... I still must be doing something wrong. I had tried the forge instructions before asking (press the green button with the white play arrow), but it opens up a window called 'Select Java Application', which looks like this:

Posted Image

I've googled it and come up with nothing. Maybe I should just give up and stop wasting everyone's time =

If you give up so fast, then maybe moding is not for you.

Anyway, how to run java apps in eclipse has nothing to do with minecraft moding, but you could setup a new separate forge dev env and have a look at the "Run Configurations..." there.

Also -- http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/ -- is a good place to find the right info.

I use these setting:

CLIENTMain class: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchProgram arguments: --version 1.6 --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker --accessToken modstest --userProperties {} --username=[your user name] --assetIndex 1.7.10 --assetsDir "C:Users[your os user name].gradlecachesminecraftassets"VM arguments: -Xmx1G -Xms1G -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.coreMods.load=com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPluginSERVERMain class: cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapperProgram arguments:VM arguments: -Xmx1G -Xms1G -Dfml.coreMods.load=com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin