Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
InfiniteFacepalm

The Unofficial TerraFirmaCraft Wiki

16 posts in this topic

The Unofficial TerraFirmaCraft Wiki

This thread is based around the new, unofficial wiki for TFCraft. The reason I made this wiki, is due to the fact that the official one is locked, and as such, not very informative. Therefore, this wiki is for the community to edit, format, do whatever with. TFCraft needs a place for information and help, and the official wiki doesn't provide this currently. I don't mean to offend the creator of the official one by doing this, mind you, however it really seems necessary.

I know I've already linked it, but it's buried in a thread about the official one, and as such, isn't very easy to find. This wiki needs more articles, help however you can!

I would have to bet that the dev would rather be working on his programming than working on documentation for others.

Hopefully he is ok with it.

I would have to bet that the dev would rather be working on his programming than working on documentation for others.

Hopefully he is ok with it.

I meant the creator of the official wiki, spAnsers or something along those lines, not the creator of the mod.

I thought Crysyn did the wiki?

All I could find from an extremely small amount of research is this, which isn't being maintained. If you mean Crysyn made the official wiki, I'm not entirely sure about that. The only other unofficial wiki I could find for TFCraft was in German, which isn't very helpful to most.

...already linked it, but it's burrowed in a thread about...

Burrow means to tunnel - burrowed being the past tense form. I think you mean buried?

Burrow means to tunnel - burrowed being the past tense form. I think you mean buried?

Yep. I was pretty tired when I wrote this thread, sorry. It's fixed now, anyway.

Yep. I was pretty tired when I wrote this thread, sorry. It's fixed now, anyway.

No problem lol.

Recently, some morons decided to remove a lot of content, with messages like "PENIS PENIS PENIS", and similar. It was reverted in about 5 minutes.

The moronic behavior that was mentioned above is part of the reason why our wiki is closed to the public. I don't do any wiki editing myself, however we do allow a several others besides spAnser to edit the wiki. Another large part of why the wiki is closed, is due to people at the old wiki decompiling the mod and posting raw data that is not intended to be shared. TFCraft is not meant to be a numbers game. As soon as important raw numbers get exposed, it changes the entirety of how players think about the game when they play. If you feel the wiki is missing something, recommend it in a pm or a post here on the forums, and spAnser or someone else will get to it.

Lastly, and very importantly, having numerous wikis floating around does not bode well for the future when something changes. I can have someone quickly modify the current wiki when I make an important change, but if an unofficial wiki is floating about with no-one maintaining it, people are liable to be following bad advice. Please stick to the official wiki and recommend changes as needed.

I'm locking this thread because I do not approve of an unofficial wiki.

Apparently I need to address this so I'll do it here. This thread was not closed because of some rage issue. I closed it on order to prevent this from catching on. Simple as that. The current wiki is whitelisted. If you want access, all you need to do is make an account at the wiki and ask for editing permission. It's really quite simple.