Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jivix

[Offline] TFCraft Server - Prospector's Haven

79 posts in this topic

I see it is Hamachi, so can I connect with my not-so-legal-version of minecraft?

Just because it is Hamachi doesn't mean you can connect with a hacked client. Sorry, but I only switch to unauthenticated mode when Minecraft.net is down.

1. Minecraft name: Teranlie

2. Age: 16

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: Well personally i dont have one favorite thing about Terrafirmacraft. Personally i like it all the hole aspect of changing the survival.

I hope i get accepted.

One more question have you updated TFC to the lastest update? Because i havent go any backups of previous versions.

Accepted. If pre30 turns out to be a "good" bug-fixing release, I will upgrade the server to it. Currently we are on Pre24.

Accepted. If pre30 turns out to be a "good" bug-fixing release, I will upgrade the server to it. Currently we are on Pre24.

Havent got a pre24 save...

1. Elzrath

2. 19

3. my favorite thing about TFcraft is the moment when you hit an ore vein right after your prospector pick breaks. and throwing javelins at sheep. ^_^

1. Minecraft name fireforce

2. Age 20

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft The hardness of the game makes i so good and a nice way to get ores nd other stuff

1. Elzrath

2. 19

3. my favorite thing about TFcraft is the moment when you hit an ore vein right after your prospector pick breaks. and throwing javelins at sheep. ^_^

1. Minecraft name fireforce

2. Age 20

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft The hardness of the game makes i so good and a nice way to get ores nd other stuff

Both accepted. Hope to see you all on soon!

1 MC IGN; blue_photon

2 Age; 13 (most people/players think i'm 20-25, dunno why)

3 Favorite TFC Thing; How long it takes to get one metal item and how hard it is to even get a decent amount of wood.

Small Disclaimer; May be irritatingly witty or hard to find at times.

1 MC IGN; blue_photon

2 Age; 13 (most people/players think i'm 20-25, dunno why)

3 Favorite TFC Thing; How long it takes to get one metal item and how hard it is to even get a decent amount of wood.

Small Disclaimer; May be irritatingly witty or hard to find at times.

Accepted!

1. Minecraft name: Peach774

2. Age: 14

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The challenge. I love how in TFCraft it might take you an ingame week before you even have anything stronger than stone tools, and you might not have armor for to ingame weeks. It's just fun and amazing plus, I've been playing this mod since its alpha and I love seeing it progress.

1. Minecraft name: mtndewdude21

2. Age: 13

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: I love the geology that the mod adds to minecraft. It adds more variety for building awesome houses :)

1. Minecraft name: Peach774

2. Age: 14

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The challenge. I love how in TFCraft it might take you an ingame week before you even have anything stronger than stone tools, and you might not have armor for to ingame weeks. It's just fun and amazing plus, I've been playing this mod since its alpha and I love seeing it progress.

1. Minecraft name: mtndewdude21

2. Age: 13

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: I love the geology that the mod adds to minecraft. It adds more variety for building awesome houses :)

Accepted.

1. Falloutcarater

2. 14

3. The thing that I like about TFC it is not so easy to get to end game like in vanilla Minecraft Gives it gives a Challenge

1. Falloutcarater

2. 14

3. The thing that I like about TFC it is not so easy to get to end game like in vanilla Minecraft Gives it gives a Challenge

Accepted.

1.jeoy18

2. 16

3. i love how the advancements work you cant just go from flint to steel in 2 hours

1. Minecraft name samzataru

2. Age 12 (still mature)

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The challenge

1. Minecraft name: Crazy_Wolf22

2. Age: 14 (I'm mature )

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: Love the challenge that the mod offers!

1.jeoy18

2. 16

3. i love how the advancements work you cant just go from flint to steel in 2 hours

1. Minecraft name samzataru

2. Age 12 (still mature)

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The challenge

1. Minecraft name: Crazy_Wolf22

2. Age: 14 (I'm mature )

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: Love the challenge that the mod offers!

All accepted.

IGN: cevkiv

Favorite Thing about TFCraft: It's like a 3D First Person Dwarf Fortress.

I am confused, why is there no flint at all?

edit:never mind, I found a ton

Minecraft Name: ecafocat

Favorite Thing: Probably smelting and metal making. It's great that the mod adds more of a challenge to Minecraft, and it also makes the game more realistic. Using an anvil is really fun. I really like nearly everything this mod adds from rock layers to cave-ins to the new trees. Playing this in muiltiplayer would be pretty awesome.

Name: Charlietango65

What I like about Terraformacraft: Everything, I've always loved survival but it always felt like t neede a little more to it and tfcraft fulfilled my needs all I want now is to be able to play it with some buddies. :D

Hope you accept my request!

IGN: cevkiv

Favorite Thing about TFCraft: It's like a 3D First Person Dwarf Fortress.

Minecraft Name: ecafocat

Favorite Thing: Probably smelting and metal making. It's great that the mod adds more of a challenge to Minecraft, and it also makes the game more realistic. Using an anvil is really fun. I really like nearly everything this mod adds from rock layers to cave-ins to the new trees. Playing this in muiltiplayer would be pretty awesome.

Name: Charlietango65

What I like about Terraformacraft: Everything, I've always loved survival but it always felt like t neede a little more to it and tfcraft fulfilled my needs all I want now is to be able to play it with some buddies. :D

Hope you accept my request!

All accepted.

Umm mate its charlietango65, i didnt seem to get your requet on hamachi could you send it again?

1. lucardeus

2. 21

3. I like the fact that u can just throw everything in a oven a cook it a mater of seconds

(if u have room i.d like to join)

1. MrFist

2. 15

3. I like the realism and metalworking, and how the game likes to screw you over at every turn