Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dries007

[TFC 0.79.23+] TerraFirmaCraft NEI plugin

242 posts in this topic

still no update for TFC 0.79.18?

sorry to bump if that's not allowed, but i'd really like to be able to use this plugin with the latest version.

still no update for TFC 0.79.18?sorry to bump if that's not allowed, but i'd really like to be able to use this plugin with the latest version.

See the + in the title? 0.79.17+ means it will work for any version after 79.17.. so it works for 79.18, and it will work for 79.19 and it will work for 79.20, etc etc

It always crashes when trying to view recipes with the latest versions.I'll edit this post and attach a crash log in a little while, have to go to a meeting at work right now.Edit:

See the + in the title? 0.79.17+ means it will work for any version after 79.17..

FYI there's no need to be so condescending (you just lost a patreon pledge for that). I would have expected it to work too, but it wasn't.Since it was supposed to I went ahead and cleared everything out and set up the server again. I was able to locate the conflict and get it resolved.Thanks. Edited by VaiN

FYI there's no need to be so condescending (you just lost a patreon pledge for that). I would have expected it to work too, but it wasn't.Since it was supposed to I went ahead and cleared everything out and set up the server again. I was able to locate the conflict and get it resolved.Thanks.

I'm sorry, but how exactly is pointing out a character in the title that many of our forum members miss or don't understand condescending? Your original post said absolutely nothing about your game crashing, so I assumed you were asking if the addon had updated because the title still said 0.79.17, which is the most common post in the Addon forum when it comes to update requests. Usually when members ask about an update because their game is crashing, they tend to include the fact that their game is crashing with the current version in their post.

The note about not becoming a patreon pledge is also completely unnecessary. If you expected it to suddenly make me feel like a horrible person that was going to bend over backwards, it didn't work. If you took my comment as condescending, I apologize, because it was not intended that way. Generally when it comes to my responses to support posts, I cut directly to the chase and only provide information based off of what the original support post provides, and assumptions taken from that based on my experience of administrating this forum. Extra fluff in support posts generally don't help much, and are somewhat a waste of time. I'm also not going to play 20 questions with every support post that is made that doesn't include any sort of indication of what the problem might be.

Edit: As a side note, the work that I do on this forum and on the wiki I do for free. Any donations or patreon pledges I receive are simply a "thank you" for the work I do, it is not my paycheck. If you want to donate or become a pledge, fantastic. I appreciate the gesture and it motivates me to work harder. If you don't want to donate or become a pledge that's great too, but seriously don't try to wave the fact that you currently aren't giving me any money, and you don't plan on giving me money in the future in my face as some sort of motivation. I'm going to continue my work whether you pledge or not, because like I said, I'm doing this work for free.

Edited by Kittychanley

It always crashes when trying to view recipes with the latest versions.I'll edit this post and attach a crash log in a little while, have to go to a meeting at work right now.Edit:FYI there's no need to be so condescending (you just lost a patreon pledge for that). I would have expected it to work too, but it wasn't.Since it was supposed to I went ahead and cleared everything out and set up the server again. I was able to locate the conflict and get it resolved.Thanks.

I would still like to know what happened, just so I know if it might be preventable.

Update 1.5:

May or may not work with 79.17, build using 79.21

Added a heating screen

Posted Image

Please report any incorrect items, if you find them. Vanilla TFC stuff should be ok, but I can't account for plugins!

Another small update:

You can now enable and disable modules in the config, if you'd like too:

Posted Image

As of version 1.5.2, you NEED tfc 79.22 (or higher)

I dont know whats going wrong, but it isnt working for me.

New clean install with "forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10" and TFC "[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.22.761" and fastcraft.

as soon as i try to start the game with "TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.2.22" in the folder it cannot start the game and i get a message saying it cannot find any mod or version of NotEnoughItems.

any toughts???

I dont know whats going wrong, but it isnt working for me.

New clean install with "forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10" and TFC "[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.22.761" and fastcraft.

as soon as i try to start the game with "TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.2.22" in the folder it cannot start the game and i get a message saying it cannot find any mod or version of NotEnoughItems.

any toughts???

You actually have to install NEI itself too!

You actually have to install NEI itself too!

Lol, yup, i figured that out myself, nevermind :)

This is only tangentially related to your plugin, but does anyone know how to adjust NEI so that TFC's inventory tabs have a little breathing room? I seem to remember Thermal Expansion's machine config tabs could magically move NEI icons out of the way, I wonder if that functionality can be easily replicated for TFC.

I hope you will be happy to know, as of v 1.5.3 this is finally implemented.

I am getting a 'java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: hammers' crash when I click on anything in NEI with this addon installed.  I am using version 1.5.3.24 of the plugin.

TFC version: 79.22.761, NotEnoughItems version 1.0.4.79-universal.  Forge version 10.13.4.1448.

I also have Fastcraft (1.11), JourneyMap (5.0.1 Unlimited) and Waila (1.5.10) installed.

I can post a full crash report but I was wondering what this might be caused by and whether this is something I can quickly fix myself?

Edited by Fingal

Brilliant, thank you! So is build 24 for TFC .23+?

Hi every time I try to download NEI and put it into my mods folder with TerraFirmaCraft and the Plugin it Crashes, Then if I have it without NEI it says it needs it.  So do you have any Suggestions?

Did you got CodeChickenCore?

Yes i just installed it and it worked! buuut now when i open my inventory in game it auto crashes ): Also its just in survival, if im in creative then its fine but as soon as i switch to survival it crashes 

Edited by piggy_odd

Try using the TerraFirmaPack on ATLauncher. The pack code is Terrafirmacraft. You can just select the plugin from the options and I've set the pack to include all the dependencies.

Edited by Bunsan

What versions of everything are you using?

Last time I had this problem it was because the versions were conflicting.

Upload your log file or crash report, so we can see.

terrafimacraft 1.7.10 0.79.25.845

Code Chicken core -1.7.10

Not-Enough-items 1.7.10

terrafirmacraftNEIplugin- 1.7.10 1.5.3.24-dev

Minecraft forge 1.7.10 10..13.4.1448-1.7.10