Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

Do you want 3000 other names?

Nope. :P

Look that I'mnot gonna post these

ok, good. YAY! BIG TEXT FTW!

Wait what? Since when can you GOOGLE TRANSALATE BINARY?

I used to memorise those things, what's so special about it?

I used to memorise those things, what's so special about it?

Not much, it is really just raising 2 to the power of x, and adding numbers.

*googles 'translate binary'*

'By reading this signature I have successfully wasted your time.' :)

My signature has been successful. I only just started on the castle, but heres what I have.

The Right entry wall and tower. So far the only part built.

Posted Image

Inside the wall

Posted Image

Me killing a sheep from inside the wall

Posted Image

My dirt house

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hobbit hole. I like that, it looks cool. Although maybe it needs to have more detail on interior part.

Incendiaterra, how did you get flat world to work? Mine crashes all the time on world generation.

Incendiaterra, how did you get flat world to work? Mine crashes all the time on world generation.

I just used MCedit to pregenerate a 50X50 chunk flat zone. beyond those 2500 chunks Its normal terrain gen.

wait...well hello there :D

do you write ASCII code too ?? (its called ASCII code not binary) :P

Well, yours says "ACHIEVEMEN GET: Reading Binary" :P You forgot a "T" on "ACHIEVEMENT"..

My dirt house

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome back, Lorbog. Also, very nice house...simply awesome :)

Actually thats the language I was using. The meaning I was going for was "Burning Earth"

Maybe you should have gone with the verb 'ardeo', incendia means like a when a house catches on fire, for the occurence of the fire, 'ardeo' is for the burning.

Maybe you should have gone with the verb 'ardeo', incendia means like a when a house catches on fire, for the occurence of the fire, 'ardeo' is for the burning.

Yeah, ardeo in italian is ardente, that means burning, lit, fiery and even aglow if you want.

well....fuck...typos in ASCII code.....it happens :P

(i do not use a translator)

It's not ASCII. ASCII is decimal. It's a binary representation of ASCII codes. Just sayin'.

Here's my firepit array. Seems to me 32 logs produce on average 12 charcoal. It usually takes around 23 charcoal to smelt 20 ore in a bloomery. In a firepit, it's possible to cook tier-0 metals with a nearly 1:1 log to ore ratio, so it's much more wood-efficient than a bloomery. However it does require more attention and much clicking, compared to a bloomery. Each firepit has two stone anvils for ingot storage.

Posted Image

And here's my gem-production facility. 24 dispensers dispensing sand into 24 sluices at the touch of a button. I contemplated adding a 25th dispenser that would act as a clock by dropping a waste item onto a wooden pressure plate which would activate the 24 dispensers, and when the waste item despawns it would dispense a new waste item to make the system automatic. You can also automate the production of small ores if you place the sluices on top of your desired ore, but small ore is not fuel-efficient to smelt. And it seems not all ores show up in a sluice. Gold and limonite seem to show up in the sluice, but galena, hematite and magnetite don't seem to generate in the sluice. Still have yet to try garnierite.

Posted Image

My dirt house

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

FUCK!! i just keep seeing people making so much cool stuff with my pack edit and all i have is a shitty thatch house and a tower.

OK! im gonna make something epic so i feel better.

Welcome back, Lorbog. Also, very nice house...simply awesome :)

FUCK!! i just keep seeing people making so much cool stuff with my pack edit and all i have is a shitty thatch house and a tower.

OK! im gonna make something epic so i feel better.

Wow i didn't think it was that good :P.

Here's my firepit array. Seems to me 32 logs produce on average 12 charcoal. It usually takes around 23 charcoal to smelt 20 ore in a bloomery. In a firepit, it's possible to cook tier-0 metals with a nearly 1:1 log to ore ratio, so it's much more wood-efficient than a bloomery. However it does require more attention and much clicking, compared to a bloomery. Each firepit has two stone anvils for ingot storage.

Posted Image

And here's my gem-production facility. 24 dispensers dispensing sand into 24 sluices at the touch of a button. I contemplated adding a 25th dispenser that would act as a clock by dropping a waste item onto a wooden pressure plate which would activate the 24 dispensers, and when the waste item despawns it would dispense a new waste item to make the system automatic. You can also automate the production of small ores if you place the sluices on top of your desired ore, but small ore is not fuel-efficient to smelt. And it seems not all ores show up in a sluice. Gold and limonite seem to show up in the sluice, but galena, hematite and magnetite don't seem to generate in the sluice. Still have yet to try garnierite.

Posted Image

And you work on all of this by yourself or you play MP?

It is quite an impressive feat if that is SSP. :) Love your firepit array BTW.

are you trying to give me an aneurysm? That's fucking binary, regardless of whether or not it represents the decimal values of ASCII characters.

Well Dunk, there are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well Dunk, there are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Binary jokes..........Why do mathematicians confuse Hallowe'en and Christmas? Because OCT 31 = DEC 25.

Anyway, Has anyone ever built a legit, castle in TFC? And anyway, my creeper. The scaffolding nescecarry for this was CRAZY. This is from a while back though, around build 59....But I felt like sharing it. :)

Posted Image

And for anyone who is wondering, Schist and Basalt. :P

That creeper is full of schist.

Ummm.....yes, yes it is. But it isn't solid. It is hollow, if that is what you meant...