Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kittychanley

If you want to edit the wiki.

201 posts in this topic

Hi! I love the mod and would be glad to help you and other players out by adding information to the wiki. It was hard for me to find information how to create items and such so I would like to make more information available about crafted items. My nickname on the wiki is also Mindcracker.

I would love to contribute to TFCraft in any way that I can, including the wiki, if you'll let me :)

My Wiki name is the same as it is here.

Hi I would like to help out as well as I never could fined what i was looking for on the wiki :/ .

Name is daxx367

Edit: I would also like to add more guides on to the wiki.

I saw a few pages that needed to be created and wouldn't mind helping out, same as forum name, Like Stone_Anvil be directed to Anvil_(Stone)

I'm sorry i did read the post, but i have felt the Wiki is sort of lacking a lot of things, like how granite is the only stone that has its ores listed in its section. I have a lot of time(by a lot i mean like 18 hours tops 14 hours min) on my hands and i really would like to clean it up or fix it up. to help new comers more(I know it helps me but going through a page just to realize it is not there or just to find out it is cobble without cobble png's is kind of sad) I have edited wiki's before and I am a fan of your mod i know i have very few post but i know Coding if it is needed and love editing out and helping people out so if you would please excuse my post numbers I would be happy to help(I will go around and get my posts if it is necessary)

same wiki name as here except with a capital K

I saw a few pages that needed to be created and wouldn't mind helping out, same as forum name, Like Stone_Anvil be directed to Anvil_(Stone)

Yes i noticed this to I think it would be easier if we were to fix the links to go to just an anvil page(with all the anvils in tiers then to have six or seven anvil pages with one line of what they are and how they are made if we have them on one page it would equal easier navigation on the wiki for all right( or maybe just actually have anvil pages with information on how the anvil works and the anvil page is also not up to date... i watch two lets plays before i understood how the anvil worked and four before i understood how the Pro Pick worked).. :D

(yes i know there is an anvil page on the front of the forum) I just think it would be easier going to that one link and they all be there then having to click 5 different links to get to 5 different anvils...

(also while we are on the topic someone needs to put in pictures for all the armors, fix or add the pictures for the cobble, add the ores for all the blocks, and put up a tool's page because again going to 500 different pages for tools seem like a lot of work for you and the server that the site is on, a Logs page that is fully done, also some info on prospecting like a guide and a prospecting page with information on prospecting and how it works(I found trying to chase the Ore is the Hard Way...and of coarse no numbers :D )...and why is there silver armor on the wiki and how is Borax found in Gypsum??)

Or was this not what you had in mind?

What do you think Bioxx did I forget something and do you like the anvil and tool idea

I also may be thinking to much into this I really want to get all the ores and Rocks done though....

Edited by k4b6

I would love to contribute to TFCraft in any way that I can, including the wiki, if you'll let me :)

My Wiki name is the same as it is here.

Added

To everyone else please read the addition that I've made to the OP about post count.

Added

To everyone else please read the addition that I've made to the OP about post count.

you should Pin The one post one question Thread...Just a suggestion though

Also I now have 20 posts, just so you know :D

also going to the tool section for the swords can we have how many hits it takes to kill zombie or is that raw data

you should Pin The one post one question Thread...Just a suggestion though

Also I now have 20 posts, just so you know :D

also going to the tool section for the swords can we have how many hits it takes to kill zombie or is that raw data

added

I would like to re-apply to edit the wiki i now have 30 posts :)

daxx367 same as here.

Okay I probably shouldn't post this here but I already took precautionary steps, so when you can fix it and if you have time you may, but I am going to fix the error on the front page of the wiki for the current version. instead of the {{v}} I've put in Beta v2 Pre 39 with out the {{ }} hopefully you can fix this later, but for now I will manually update it when a new update comes out

I would like to re-apply to edit the wiki i now have 30 posts :)

daxx367 same as here.

Added

Okay I probably shouldn't post this here but I already took precautionary steps, so when you can fix it and if you have time you may, but I am going to fix the error on the front page of the wiki for the current version. instead of the {{v}} I've put in Beta v2 Pre 39 with out the {{ }} hopefully you can fix this later, but for now I will manually update it when a new update comes out

This is not the place for general wiki discussion.

I would like to be whitelisted on the Wiki please, it needs a lot of work but I want to help as much as I can Wiki name is the same as on here

i want to be whitelisted, i am very active. but i don't have 20 posts yet :(. i am on irc #tfcraft, i tried PMing you(before finding this topic), but got no reply.

This is not the place for general wiki discussion.

ya sorry just wanted to let you know

I would like to be whitelisted on the Wiki please, it needs a lot of work but I want to help as much as I can Wiki name is the same as on here

Added

Wiki username is the same as display name. Around 30 posts now. K thx bai

Why is the wiki so outdated with all this editors added to the whitelist after a request? Why are you asking to be added if you are not editing anything?!

Hello,

While this is my first forum post, I am nonetheless asking to be whitelisted.

I was an active Better Than Wolves wiki editor up to the point I discovered TFC and had single-handedly improved if not rewritten a good number of their articles. I consider myself a capable technical writer with a facility for the semi-formal and succinct writing a wiki requires. Furthermore, I'm a staunch believer in empirical research and do not shy away from in-game legwork to gather relevant information.

That being said, I'm not much of a forum poster and I feel I'd be forcing myself to post 20 times without contributing much of value (one of the reasons being my strong preference for impersonal resources like the wiki, of course). Thus I leave it to your consideration whether to make an exception in my case, or whether that would be unfair.

Should you decide to whitelist me, my wiki username is Shmooooo.

I have the 20 posts

wiki username is ancientpower

I intend to make the wiki not awful

Hey Bioxx, I'm updating all the tools articles and some others to reflect the new changes now. My two cents for the mod

Added those of you that I missed. I'm slow and forget to check this topic now and again.

I have a lot of free time at work and would like to help improve the wiki :)

Username: Jed1314

I have a lot of free time at work and would like to help improve the wiki :)

Username: Jed1314

Added