Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kev12east

[TFC 0.79.27] Technofirma Mod Pack

339 posts in this topic

AsBOKCZ.jpg

This is a WIP modpack focused around Terrafirmacraft available on the Feed The Beast launcher (http://feed-the-beast.com/launcher) via a private pack code.
Will you survive the trials of the elements and physics?
Will you advance far enough to capture energy and bend it to your will?

Please notify mod authors when submitting crash/bug reports of the use of Fastcraft

Pack Code: technofirma

Mod List:

AquaTweaks

BackTools
BC Builders
BC Factory
BC Transport
Better Rain
Better Sleeping Core
BiblioWoodsTFC
BNBGamingLib
BuildCraft
CellarsAddon
Cobble Haters
CoFHCore
Computronics
CoroPets
Crafting Tweaks
Cuchaz Interactive
Custom Modpack
Decocraft
Dynamic Lights
Electrical Age
Extended Renderer
FastCraft
Flood Lights
Forge Microblocks
Forge Multipart
Hardcore Questing Mode
iChunUtil
Immersive Engineering
Inventory Tweaks
IvToolkit
Leather Water Sac
Localized Weather & Storms (Weather 2)
Machines
MalisisCore
MattDahEpic Core
MC+ Collision
MC+ Wheel
Memory Cleaner
Merchants Containers
MineTweaker 3
MobiusCore
MrTJPCore
NEI Addons
NEI Integration
OpenComputers
OpenPrinter
planetguyLib
ProjectRed Compatibility
ProjectRed Fabrication
ProjectRed Transmission
Push and Shove
Remain In Motion
Revamp
Schematica
Ships Mod
Sound Filters
Stellar Sky
TabbyChat
TerraFirmaCraft
Territorial Dealings
Thaumcraft
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
Waila Harvestability
What Are We Looking At

Info for the mods:
Terrafirmacraft: http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/Main_Page
Leather Water Sac TFC: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/3460-164b78-hf7leather-water-sac-for-tfc/
Fastcraft: Player, http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820
Weather 2: http://coros.us/mods/weather2
Enviromine is only used to add more block physics and air quality.
Electrical Age: http://electrical-age.net/

Features: Item physics, more block physics, sound improvements ( sound reverberations in caves, better footsteps),  end level technology (computers, machines), NEI (with addon), a minimap, localized weather, more building opportunities, leather water sac, air quailty.

Current YouTube series featuring this pack:

English:
French:
Polish:

Portuguese

Edited by kev12east

I am definitely going to check this out.  You should put this post in the Addon are of the forums  :)

I am definitely going to check this out.  You should put this post in the Addon are of the forums   :)

Thanks for the look! I thought of putting it in the Addons section, but it doesn't really seem to fit with what is there.

enviromine in tfc? how does that work out? seems like it would conflict with tfc a lot

this looks interesting, however i would replace electrical age with buildcraft and add railcraft to the list.

Also as other users have said, not sure how well those mods would work together.

Environmine is completely configurable. There is duplicate functionality with TFC, but those features can be disabled

If you want to add buildcraft to this pack, you will need to wait until Emris updates his Buildcraft-TFC patch to 0.79

enviromine in tfc? how does that work out? seems like it would conflict with tfc a lot

Enviromine is added only to add more block physics (we all love them so much) and to add air quality. Sanity has been disabled due to lack of flowers to pick and temperature does not worked based on TFC's temperature, so that is also disabled

this looks interesting, however i would replace electrical age with buildcraft and add railcraft to the list.

Also as other users have said, not sure how well those mods would work together.

I'd be interested to add railcraft in, but more interested in adding traincraft TBH. I do not want to remove Electrical Age due to it's realism, which BC  somewhat lacks

I don't know if railcraft coke would work in tfc blast furnace (as tfc coke used to work)

How does carpenter's blocks mod work? Do you spawn in the tools?

How does carpenter's blocks mod work? Do you spawn in the tools?

You can make the tools and the blocks, they are completly usable

This probably isn't the right place, but how do I access the jvm arguments in the launcher, I need to add a line of code to prevent the forge shrunken menu bug.

This probably isn't the right place, but how do I access the jvm arguments in the launcher, I need to add a line of code to prevent the forge shrunken menu bug.

Go to options, then advanced options. you should see a place to add arguments

Whenever I put the code in additional parameters it makes it worse. splitting the tiny screen up.

I really wanted to play this modpack but for now it looks like I just can't.

It could also be I'm using the wrong argument

Nope exact same arugment I used in multi mc, odd how it's not working here.

You can make the tools and the blocks, they are completly usable

I guess it's not as simple as dropping the mod file in the mod folder? I tried that but I need vanilla iron ingots to make the tools.

I guess it's not as simple as dropping the mod file in the mod folder? I tried that but I need vanilla iron ingots to make the tools.

TFC added wrought iron ingots to the ore dictionary to be the equivalent of vanilla iron ingots. If you can't use TFC wrought iron, then Carpenter's blocks needs to add ore dictionary support for their crafting recipes. Until that happens, there is a config for TFC that makes it so you can craft wrought iron into vanilla iron and vice versa.

TFC added wrought iron ingots to the ore dictionary to be the equivalent of vanilla iron ingots. If you can't use TFC wrought iron, then Carpenter's blocks needs to add ore dictionary support for their crafting recipes. Until that happens, there is a config for TFC that makes it so you can craft wrought iron into vanilla iron and vice versa.

I added both recipes to ore dictionary for iron via minetweaker. The recipes work just fine, as do the blocks

Whenever I put the code in additional parameters it makes it worse. splitting the tiny screen up.

I really wanted to play this modpack but for now it looks like I just can't.

It could also be I'm using the wrong argument

Nope exact same arugment I used in multi mc, odd how it's not working here.

That bug is usually caused by outdated graphics chip, I guess you're disabling stencil bits? 

IT could be that some of the mods require the use of stencil bits, in which case there's probably no alternative left.

There is now a server for this pack. The IP is: mc.darkserver.co.uk:25566

Eventually whenever I get a better computer or graphics card I will hopefully dive head first into this interesting mod, maybe even use it to make a post apocalyptic adventure/server map.

What sorta computers are available in here? Are they the CC type with lua scripts and turtles? I've always wanted to progress through the TFC tech all the way to CC type computers :D

What sorta computers are available in here? Are they the CC type with lua scripts and turtles? I've always wanted to progress through the TFC tech all the way to CC type computers :D

They are from Open Computers, which is similar to CC, but require power and are slightly more difficult to use. There are robots, but they can not fly without an upgrade.

I think i'm in love .

Especialy with electrical age .

Chisel could be a valid addition.

I send a bug repport to them to ask to implement valid oredict recipe for all their blocks (some of them work with vanilla items, but not all).

Except that, it's working fine, you can craft some of the blocks like the paper walls. Of course there is things that are not possible to make. but it's a start.