Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kev12east

[TFC 0.79.27] Technofirma Mod Pack

339 posts in this topic

It's Only for me or the mobs aren't spawning?? i tried flying in creative in a dark night and the monsters didn't spawn... If it's some config/mod can someone tell me how i Active the mob's spawning back??

OBS: if my english is bad, sorry, Isn't my first language. 

23 minutes ago, Mixxs01 said:

It's Only for me or the mobs aren't spawning?? i tried flying in creative in a dark night and the monsters didn't spawn... If it's some config/mod can someone tell me how i Active the mob's spawning back??

OBS: if my english is bad, sorry, Isn't my first language. 

Remove peaceful surface; with it installed monsters will only spawn in places that receive no sky light (underground, in caves, etc.). All other mobs should be spawning on the surface.

Mobs still don't spawn in NightTime, i removed the Peaceful Surface, and nothing, still no Agressive Mobs...

I'm getting the same thing, mobs wont spawn. Either they are spawning so little that its broken to do anything that requires mobs (Bloodmagic) or they are not spawning at all. On a private server with a lot of people no one has seen a single hostile mob without use of spawn eggs spawners or those damn eldrich guardians. Its not that mobs are disabled they just wont spawn naturally. Was there anything added since the last patch that edited mob spawns?

Also as feedback, using peaceful surface does not seem like a good idea unless there is a second script to make bears and other hostile animals more plentiful. Otherwise there is hardly any challenge at all as long as you avoid caves.

Would you add  railcraft or traincraft i realy need something like that .

On 7/11/2016 at 6:40 PM, Mixxs01 said:

Mobs still don't spawn in NightTime, i removed the Peaceful Surface, and nothing, still no Agressive Mobs...

On 7/14/2016 at 0:41 AM, shipmaster said:

I'm getting the same thing, mobs wont spawn. Either they are spawning so little that its broken to do anything that requires mobs (Bloodmagic) or they are not spawning at all. On a private server with a lot of people no one has seen a single hostile mob without use of spawn eggs spawners or those damn eldrich guardians. Its not that mobs are disabled they just wont spawn naturally. Was there anything added since the last patch that edited mob spawns?

Also as feedback, using peaceful surface does not seem like a good idea unless there is a second script to make bears and other hostile animals more plentiful. Otherwise there is hardly any challenge at all as long as you avoid caves.

I'll look into this. Some users said that in order to get them spawning again a new world was needed. My only other suggestion would be to leave peaceful surface in, and change it's config for "night" to true, and if that doesn't work, setting "disabled" to true might work.

7 hours ago, jakubboss2000 said:

Would you add  railcraft or traincraft i realy need something like that .

Railcraft is already in the pack, and last I checked Traincraft wasn't updated to 1.7.

Could be added Agricraft and Udary mod

?

Edited by jakubboss2000

If we try to open a TFC chest in an undocked ship, it closes the save.

A tiny ship with a chest is enough to test it.

Edited by jose.rob.jr

7 hours ago, jose.rob.jr said:

If we try to open a TFC chest in an undocked ship, it closes the save.

A tiny ship with a chest is enough to test it.

This is a known issue with the ships mod. For block interactivity, it only has hooks for vanilla systems, which TFC isn't using. You'll find the same issue for barrels, anvils, and cook stations. There is nothing I can do to fix this issue.

3 hours ago, kev12east said:

This is a known issue with the ships mod. For block interactivity, it only has hooks for vanilla systems, which TFC isn't using. You'll find the same issue for barrels, anvils, and cook stations. There is nothing I can do to fix this issue.

May be I can help, I can create a tiny coremod to make them work together, I'm going to look into it in few days.

I'm also having an other issue, the mobs aren't spawning naturally, I've tried to remove Peaceful Surface but I couldn't get them to spawn even with a new world, do you have any idea of what could be causing this?

Edited by jose.rob.jr

I discovered why the mobs are not spawning.

JustAnotherSpawner is setting the gamerule doMobSpawning to false when the world loads.

spawner.png

@kev12east why did you removed enviromine (if I can ask)?
Also, did the air quality system worked? I had some issue making it work with tfc

can i make an assumption that this pack is dead? or being maintained on the other site? no one has posted on either in a while?