Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ziat007

[32x][0.79.08]Faithful TFC textures + DEV Build! 14.5.2014

18 posts in this topic

News:
I am updating this pack with permission of Dead91
I appreciate any textures you send me :)

I have deleted the rock textures due to not enough satisfaction, I appreciate any donation in the form of a texture!

Mods supported:
  • [*]
Leather Water Sac [*]ExtraFirma.

If you want to help me out with textures. Take a look at the DEV Builds.

For social interactions check out my signature below or post here!

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Download Links

I will be updating these textures, so you might want to follow this thread.

Texture Pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cczm36zbbtqekay

DEV version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/381nf4csw3s6ghd
Older Versions

Old TFC Downloads v1.6.2 - v1.6.4+

​Installation Guide

1) Download the latest pack from the download section.
2) Run Minecraft, select "Options...", select "Resource Packs", select "Open resource pack folder".
3) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.
4) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32x32 TFC pack and you're done.

-- DEV Builds = If you want to help me, there are the textures that aren't textured yet. --

More Info for DEV Builds and How i organise textures:

How I organise textures:
In the DEV build there are also the original textures, which are renamed *Unfinished.png. If there are more than two of these Unfinished textures behind each other that marks there is a missing 32x Texture.

Images

Nothing from me Up to Date. Send me your Screenshots if you want! Would be awesome and appreciated. You can also ask me to post them in this Spoiler.

:)

Changelog

New added:
All GUI elements from 79

Credits

Thanks to:

Original Faithful textures
Dead91 overall! (9000x) for starting the pack :)
aliceingame (1x)
PAKAM45T3R (1x)
Keksbaum1337 (3x)
Vattic (2x)
DutchCoffe (1x)
Ket (1x)
dgbowers (1x)
CreeperVon (1x)
Alexandr50 and his Friend
Kittychanley and Mag0ca for a Fix
Aliceingame for wood/plank textures
Kittychanley and ntwitch for the pack.mcmeta fix! :)
Alexandr50

Last Words

You can contact me on via message, reply or on my social media.

Thanks to everyone in the Credits section!

If you want to help me:

• [*]
Report texture issues/bugs (and get on to the Credits list! :) ) [*]Criticism is always respected and helpful! [*]Help me with textures! ---Look at DEV Download---

No problem! I'm a big fan of this pack (I mixed it with Block Heads for personal use), so I'm happy to help.

And I have my own texture pack, so I feel it's important to help other texture artists. You can check it it you want, it give a japanese touchto TFC, and only affect the GUI and few items.

No problem! I'm a big fan of this pack (I mixed it with Block Heads for personal use), so I'm happy to help.

And I have my own texture pack, so I feel it's important to help other texture artists. You can check it it you want, it give a japanese touchto TFC, and only affect the GUI and few items.

At the moment I am playing TFC and trying to texture things like progress through the game.

the raw stone textures are so bad i deleted them. Please make it better

That is rude man. And if you are so good at judging what is good or bad texture, you should make some yourself so we could judge if your texture is good.

I apologise. Please be constructive. Although I highly agree with you what would you say is the issue? 

That is rude man. And if you are so good at judging what is good or bad texture, you should make some yourself so we could judge if your texture is good.

Thank you. Although I do agree, the stone textures are terrible. I would love some constructive criticism.Should I completely ditch them or should I try to improve them?

I just wanted to ask if this texture pack is still worked on, as we have not heard from ziat007 for quite some time. 

I'd be really bummed if the best TFC texture pack was discontinued :/

I just wanted to ask if this texture pack is still worked on, as we have not heard from ziat007 for quite some time. I'd be really bummed if the best TFC texture pack was discontinued :/

Soon I will have my final exams, although I will certainly be updating the pack when possible :-) if anyone sends me any files I will put them in within a week, but usually within a couple hours. When I took over this pack I created over 150 textures!I will try my best to immidiatly try to update GUI elememts, because of there significance.If you have any further questions I will be happy to answer them :-)

Wow, such quick response! Thank You Ziat, I appriciate what you're doing, take your time :) all I need to know is that someone is working on it basically, so I won't have to look for another pack for future builds. Regarding texcures, Coloures and me don't mix well usually, so I won't even try :P but maybe there are some artsy people out there who'd like to help?

Fingers crossed for your finals :)

Thank You Ziat! Faithful Resource Pack is definitely an HD Pack?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faithful Resource Pack 

Very cool!

I play with this resourcepack.

Wow, such quick response! Thank You Ziat, I appriciate what you're doing, take your time :) all I need to know is that someone is working on it basically, so I won't have to look for another pack for future builds. Regarding texcures, Coloures and me don't mix well usually, so I won't even try :P but maybe there are some artsy people out there who'd like to help?

Fingers crossed for your finals :)

Let's hope so, now I understand why the stone textures were never textured!

Thank You Ziat! Faithful Resource Pack is definitely an HD Pack?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faithful Resource Pack 

This pack is 32x that is double the default resolution.

You might be looking at some untextured textures, they appear with the default x16 textures.

Very cool!

I play with this resourcepack.

Great! I do also, what a coincidence! Oh, right :D

Thank you Lipki.

I used your template, and finished the texture.

Image needs to replaced in [79.8] Faithful TFCassetsterrafirmacrafttexturesguiicons.png

Thanks for this pack, and thanks for maintaining it. Hope I can help in some other way.

Posted Image

Love the plank texture! not fond of the stone though.