Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Vaxyl

[Solved][0.79.7] Unrefinable Refined Iron Bloom

26 posts in this topic

Version #: 0.79.7.292SSP/SMP (Single/MultiPlayer): SMPSuggested Name: Unable to refine "Refined Iron Bloom"Suggested Category: AnnoyingDescription: Upon refining a refined iron bloom, even when all three hammer icons are green and the arrows are aligned, the iron bloom doesn't convert into an iron ingot.Have you deleted your config files and are still able to reproduce this bug?: YesDo you have any mods other than Forge and TFC installed?: YesIf yes, which mods?FastCraft-1.9OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4If you have Optifine or Cauldron installed, can you still reproduce the bug after uninstalling them?Yes, It happened with and without Optifine.Here is a screenshot of the bug:http://oi60.tinypic.com/2ag6kon.jpg

What size is the bloom? Try clicking on the plan selection button and selecting the ingot again.

The refined iron bloom is 100% but the sequence showed is wrong, to make it into an iron ingot, its supposed to be [punch][anything][anything] but it shows up as [hammer][hammer][hammer].

Did re-selecting the ingot plan update the rule sequence to show the proper one, or how did you figure that out?

No, even re-selecting the plan didn't change it, it still showed as the three hammer sequence.

Huh, according to the code the recipes are as follows:

Refine: Hit, Hit, Hit

Split: Any, Any, Punch - Edit: That's "Punch Last, Any, Any"; the GUI reads from right to left.

Ingot: Hit, Hit, Hit

Are you absolutely positive you already split your bloom once?

Hey I actually was having a similar problem with a Raw Iron Bloom that was at 400%. I was inputting everything correctly but it wasn't creating the Refined Iron Bloom at 400%. However, re-selecting the plan did fix the issue and subsequent Raw Iron Blooms were created fine.

Figured I would just get some input here.

Also Kitty, that's exactly what I'm getting in my game as well.

had that problem as well, i just made a random klicks, reselected plan once or twice, made the hit-hit-hit again to align it and it worked. every following bloom i processed didnt have that issue any more, it was only the very first one. i processed 7 more blooms afterwards the very same way.

I reheated and reselected the plan over 5 to 6 times and it still doesn't refine, this also has affected the 840% bloom I recently tried.

Are the images posted are examples where it should have worked? I ask because as far as I can tell the arrows aren't lined up enough.

The arrows in the image are aligned, if you zoom in, you can see they're perfectly aligned and should have worked.

It turns out that the blooms I made were totally glitched and useless, the next blooms I made were fine. ><;

I am having the same exact problem, only with converting Raw Blooms of 600% into Refined Blooms. Turning 100% blooms into the ingots are fine for me. Its getting quite annoying

This should be solved in 79.8. Please update your game and confirm.

I played with the new 79.8 version and this still happens, the conversion from raw bloom ( a 840% ) into refined blooms doesn't work.

I played with the new 79.8 version and this still happens, the conversion from raw bloom ( a 840% ) into refined blooms doesn't work.

Did the 840% bloom exist before you updated, or is it a newly created bloom?

It is a newly created one, and this time reselecting the refined bloom plan didn't work.

Did we ever get a solution to this? I have 3 separate blooms, all unrefined, none of which I can process.

Did we ever get a solution to this? I have 3 separate blooms, all unrefined, none of which I can process.

Break and move your anvil, make sure the blooms are heated to almost melting temperature, manually select the plan every time you put the bloom into the anvil, even if it already selected it for you. Make sure your anvil has a hammer with decent durability on it so it doesn't break while working. Make sure you are matching up the working rules, so all three box at the top are green. Make sure you perfectly match up the arrows, even 1 pixel off and it won't work.

Edit: Also make sure that you are on a high enough tier anvil to work the blooms. Blooms require a minimum of a Tier 2 anvil, so stone or copper anvils will not work.

Break and move your anvil, make sure the blooms are heated to almost melting temperature, manually select the plan every time you put the bloom into the anvil, even if it already selected it for you. Make sure your anvil has a hammer with decent durability on it so it doesn't break while working. Make sure you are matching up the working rules, so all three box at the top are green. Make sure you perfectly match up the arrows, even 1 pixel off and it won't work.

Edit: Also make sure that you are on a high enough tier anvil to work the blooms. Blooms require a minimum of a Tier 2 anvil, so stone or copper anvils will not work.

Thanks, I'll try that tonight. I'm using an iron anvil with an iron hammer - loads of durability on it. Didn't know about breaking/moving the anvil. 

Don't forget you need a pickaxe to break an anvil.

This problem don't solve and it is actually in the version 0.79.15.538. Can be solve only with moving anvil on another place, sometimes you need to repeat it for results. After that, when you placed the bloom into the interface, it will automatically transform into required item/items (only if you were already have matching up arrows).

This problem don't solve and it is actually in the version 0.79.15.538. Can be solve only with moving anvil on another place, sometimes you need to repeat it for results. After that, when you placed the bloom into the interface, it will automatically transform into required item/items (only if you were already have matching up arrows).

Were you able to get a wrought iron ingot from a bloom after moving the anvil around or reselecting the plan? Even if it took a few tries, did it eventually work?

If yes, then this is as solved as it ever will be.